What's new

RPG Fantia Active [raredrop100] Yume no swimmer

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i thought it was an update,but people bump it just to shitpost.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Didn't he also say he was cancer free?

Look, either way, I highly doubt cancer is the answer here. Probably the huge bug I described a while ago still giving him grief. I'd hate to say it, but I called it.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Calling someone out as dead just because they've been quiet for a month or so is pretty fucked up either way. Wait for news or just move on, it's not like this is new behavior from this guy anyway.

Oskar1899

Reputation score
Would you guys rather he died from cancer, or he's still alive and the game will come out sometime in the next decade. Also there's no update till the game is released.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
hes dead....
or atleast this one is the longer he dissapear (kinda pattern tho, whenever he said gonna release something he usually closed his twitter)

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Wish he would at least give a notice that he's still alive. Particularly given how much he's been in and out of the hospital and the general state of the world.
Probably have to put this in the "So much promise, but oh well" category like Dungeons & Prisoners.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I have waited years for more than a few projects that once said "we're this close" and still manage to pull through. One month is nothing, and there are many more projects to distract ourselves with.

If it happens, it happens.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I found this on /hgg/

No idea if this is legit or not but maybe something to keep your hopes going.
Well

I have been making games since 2013. Game name changed from "Dream EATER" to "NARRATIVEATER"
Trial version coming soon
sorry. I am recovering from illness. I am alive 2020.05.08
Looks legit.

Last edited:

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
It is legit, it is his account.
Let's hope that this time he would able to release the game.

Yeep7

Reputation score
Good news. I hope he can recover full and prioritize his health than finish the game.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Good news. I hope he can recover full and prioritize his health than finish the game.
Not to be a downer, but from what Raredrop has shared about their condition, fully recovering seems unlikely. That's kind-of the reason that the latest update asserted that they were still alive. The most realistic things that we can hope for is that they are able to manage their condition and stay out of hospital. Still, at least they're apparently doing better now, which is great news.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Can't decide on if "NARRATIVEATER" sounds kind of catchy or just really bloody dumb. I like how the two words float into each other, but looking at it and saying "narrative eater" just sounds... ridiculous. Still, cool to know that he's still kicking and the project is still living. Now who was the guy who called him out as dead? This is but one reason you don't do that shit.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Can't decide on if "NARRATIVEATER" sounds kind of catchy or just really bloody dumb. I like how the two words float into each other, but looking at it and saying "narrative eater" just sounds... ridiculous. Still, cool to know that he's still kicking and the project is still living. Now who was the guy who called him out as dead? This is but one reason you don't do that shit.
Knowing the internet, calling someone dead is usually about activity, not physicality.

But yeah, really shit timing, deleting all his media accounts to prep for release and THEN falling ill. I wonder why he changed the name though, I much prefer dreameater over narrativeater.