What's new

RPG Fantia Active [raredrop100] Yume no swimmer

kiwi man

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
every time he posts something new i become more and more skeptical if everything he's shown us thus far is going to make it into the game. id love to be proven wrong because then it would look like it would have a healthy chunk of content in it. i just wonder how much he's cut from the game so far.

Reputation score
There's a new post that makes it sound like their condition is improving, and ask for just a bit more time. Here's to hoping they are close, and it doesn't end up being another lie. I'd really like this to be completed because it seems to have so much potential, and its game play is right up my alley.

FantasticSam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have been waiting so long to finally mess around with that slime stuff. Hopefully soon, though if need be I can definitely wait longer.

tfs08933

Reputation score
My fav part is mix and matching costumes, no pan with ero costumes are perfect...

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well, there's an update.

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
He posted on 26th december on twitter,he got ill again(what a surprise) and said that every new year,he get sick,he cant deliver the trial at the end of the year so he hope to release it at the beggining of the year.
If he delivers or not,im not holding my breath anymore.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
He posted on 26th december on twitter,he got ill again(what a surprise) and said that every new year,he get sick,he cant deliver the trial at the end of the year so he hope to release it at the beggining of the year.
If he delivers or not,im not holding my breath anymore.
He didn't get sick. He said he normally gets sick this time of year, so he's reducing the amount of work he's doing and putting his health first.

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I get the feeling this rough date might not be met,thats a big delay.from january/february to april or july or august,the Google translate didnt help much.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I would not trust those dates because we know that the dev had bad health, no way we could get it in April......I would feel that Aaugust for the demo and December be the release be more realistic.

OP
H

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
4 broken demos in a Trench coat

I'm sorry Anons,
I am 4 broken demos,
Never meant to make you nerds cry,
I am several broken demos and not a game.

*disclaimer: Not a commentary, just something I need to get out of my system

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yeah I am really excited for this game to finally come out. But I am also not every remotely expecting it this year. A trial has been come this month or next month for the last 3 years it seems.

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Im honestly lowering my expectations so i dont get dissapointed again.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I still refuse to believe this is a real game. I don't follow the development actively but every time I watch a clip it looks like some proof of concept and it all comes off completely disjointed

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I still refuse to believe this is a real game. I don't follow the development actively but every time I watch a clip it looks like some proof of concept and it all comes off completely disjointed
Well I can tell you I played his demo before it got removed and the game play was exactly like all his previews, what was in the demo anyway. It only went up to the first few levels of event and some working in the bar as the bunny girl. So take that as you will.

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well I can tell you I played his demo before it got removed and the game play was exactly like all his previews, what was in the demo anyway. It only went up to the first few levels of event and some working in the bar as the bunny girl. So take that as you will.
Was that the rpg maker version or the new unity/unreal version you play?