What's new

RPG Fantia Active [raredrop100] Yume no swimmer

bussy4lyfe

Reputation score
> サイドにはいろいろな情報が。戦闘中でも会話中でもいつでも切り替え可能。これの確認作業が思いのほか大変でもう少しかかりそうなんですが終わったら体験版です。
deepl: Various information on the side. You can switch between them at any time during battle or conversation. It's going to take me a little longer to check this, but when I'm done, I'll be ready for the demo version.

Idk what he means by check but hopefully its out soon

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oooh the demo is getting close,wake me up when it finally comes out or he admit it was all a scam.

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
he's been active, but nothin about a trial, do not thing their ever going to be on. Maybe using other site like ci-en/fantia to post gameplay for money.

cezul

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Imagine working on a game since 2013 and then when it's almost finished you just quit lol, lmao even

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I've never actively followed this but it never felt like a real game to me.

FantasticSam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I just want the trial to come out so I can get in on the slime corruption stuff. That's pretty much the only reason I've stuck with this for so long,

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I've never actively followed this but it never felt like a real game to me.
i mean, i played the old demo. dont know if i still have it, but it was really buggy, so the game is kinda real.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I mean more like, it feels like it's just a bunch of isolated demos that aren't part of any greater game, and like they're all so spaghetti-coded that it's impossible to make them whole.

But yeah I didn't follow development much, this is just my outsiders perspective as someone who only has a passing interest

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I mean more like, it feels like it's just a bunch of isolated demos that aren't part of any greater game, and like they're all so spaghetti-coded that it's impossible to make them whole.

But yeah I didn't follow development much, this is just my outsiders perspective as someone who only has a passing interest
the funniest part is that he doesnt really have a patreon. just a ci-en or fantia page... and i dont think he accepts money there so.... if this ends up being a joke, it would be the most bizaarre one

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This guy is inexperienced with making games, pretty sure it's their first game, and for a first game it is extremely ambitious.

The whole quitting deal I imagine is more like a "between my health issues and game complexity, this is hell" but considering they aren't making any/much money from crowdfunding, this would be the most impressive breakaway from a sunk cost fallacy ever recorded if they throw in the towel now.

I'm just waiting, memes always go "2050 release" but at this stage, the meme is true until a new demo is released. As for the old demo being buggy, I have it and I never encountered any major bugs. HOWEVER the dev did share a bug that they had, right before the original March 2020 demo release date, and expressed that they had no idea how to fix it I believe.