What's new

RPG Fantia Active [raredrop100] Yume no swimmer

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Yeah, better to just give this game the FF7R treatment: be excited for the prospect of it, but expect it to never actually release, then be pleasantly surprised when it suddenly does 5+ years later.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
When he revived, he said he'd release a demo soon. I'm not getting blue balled by the full game, I'm getting blue balled by the prospect of a new demo!

I wonder if he got some new ideas and wanted to add more to the game instead of fixing and releasing it, since that was the stage he was at before he got sick.

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Why demo better than full game? is because getting blue balls?
They mean that they were getting blue balls over the demo because the developer was promising to release a demo earlier this year but then didn't due to health problems interrupting development.

On another note I don't think anyone would like a demo that tried to give them blue balls... I played a few demos where a dev put a big fat censor over the hentai and that just convinces me not to buy their game.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Yeah, better to just give this game the FF7R treatment: be excited for the prospect of it, but expect it to never actually release, then be pleasantly surprised when it suddenly does 5+ years later.
We already did that 4 years ago. Remember the old demo?

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
This is more like the FF15 treatment than FF7R since is has already been 5 years and still nothing. And he even moved it from RPG Maker VX Ace to MV just like how FF15 was supposed to be released much earlier I think even on the PS3

mimic22

Reputation score
Stop talking about FF15, even Square Enix is trying to forget this game.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Wait wait wait, so he is ALIVE?
Yeah, barely... I mean i will probably be flamed for saying this but i don't think the dude is in any shape to actually ever finish the game... People should probably just move on and find a new and better prospect to wait for and get blue balled over, IMO. As it is right now this whole thing reminds me horribly of that "Survival Dungeon" game by Nijicom that a lot of people waited for but after numerous delays it actually never got a release...

TalonHK3

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Looks like he's been having problems and his checking himself back into the hospital for a couple days. Kina funny that google tranlated it to "I've been talking to my wife and son about ANAL" and yes the ANAL was in all caps.

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looks like he's been having problems and his checking himself back into the hospital for a couple days. Kina funny that google tranlated it to "I've been talking to my wife and son about ANAL" and yes the ANAL was in all caps.
lmao

Reputation score
"I've been talking to my wife and son about ANAL" and yes the ANAL was in all caps.
Correction:
Not his son, but his son's wife.
Also, "アナル(anal)" is written in katakana only as it is actually an English word, so there is only a normal anal, not a big one.
(I'm not sure if his anal becomes big or not although)

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I kinda assumed he was talking about prostate cancer or some sort of rectal disease.
But that may just be because my own father had it.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I kinda assumed he was talking about prostate cancer or some sort of rectal disease.
But that may just be because my own father had it.
He did had prostate cancer, he had a surgery last year and in recovery as the last few months.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
All these blueballs are rustling my jimmies!

The more I see of this fucking game the more I fucking want it. At least he's still round and chatting on twitter, so there's that. I just wish he'd give some more info on the game's situation like why he went from near demo to not complete, or if it is complete, what he's waiting for, and not just go "Oh hey look at the pretty cool thing this game has, DO YA WANT MORE!?"

No, I don't want more I want it all! I wish I could read Japanese.

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
haha by the time u get it all your ball may have fall already from he lack of blood XD.

nexen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry about refreshing topixc, but i dont know japanese language. So he posted new info in twitter, did he got sick again?

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score
Long and short:
An inguinal hernia became overtly problematic when they where off trying to get a new PC as their last PC's power supply went inert. So they went towards the doctors and had surgery done as a result. They apparently just cut out the problematic small intestine area and stitched the rest back on up.