What's new

RPG NTR [Rascou] とある母親の過ち~縁その後篇~/ A mother mistake 2 (RJ216930)

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Deleted the day they made their account, wow what a moron.

Zerro`

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know how to get the pregnancy end?

I know how to unlock the cutscene in the data files, but I want the dialogue before and after the cutscene.
Just to preface, I'm not quite 100% if this will work but it worked for me:

This game is stupidly specific about actions on certain days, whether its studying, resting or tutoring. To get the pregnancy end you need to be on the "B scenario" (ie choosing all bottom choices as the child which includes not inviting cuck boy over I think) then view the
scenes 5-5 to 5-7 before 8/23, you see 5-5 and 5-6 by resting on 7/27 in the daytime, choosing bottom choice and 8/2 at night, to see 5-7 you STUDY on 8/11 in the daytime, and finally for 8/23 you TUTOR in the daytime. If you study instead on 8/23 it'll show you the dream, then Yukari does laundry saying something about buying underwear as if saying "fuck you, you picked the wrong goddamned choice, you're so close but so fucking far LOL" Fuck me that took a long time to figure out, but that dream sequence was well worth it. Lol

The actual ending is kind of vague but points towards cuck boy being the father on the jp maury show. Waiting for Rascou-dono to release the omake.
My Japanese still sucks.

dudli

Reputation score
Just to preface, I'm not quite 100% if this will work but it worked for me:

This game is stupidly specific about actions on certain days, whether its studying, resting or tutoring. To get the pregnancy end you need to be on the "B scenario" (ie choosing all bottom choices as the child which includes not inviting cuck boy over I think) then view the
scenes 5-5 to 5-7 before 8/23, you see 5-5 and 5-6 by resting on 7/27 in the daytime, choosing bottom choice and 8/2 at night, to see 5-7 you STUDY on 8/11 in the daytime, and finally for 8/23 you TUTOR in the daytime. If you study instead on 8/23 it'll show you the dream, then Yukari does laundry saying something about buying underwear as if saying "fuck you, you picked the wrong goddamned choice, you're so close but so fucking far LOL" Fuck me that took a long time to figure out, but that dream sequence was well worth it. Lol

The actual ending is kind of vague but points towards cuck boy being the father on the jp maury show. Waiting for Rascou-dono to release the omake.
My Japanese still sucks.

Your guide to get 5-5 to 5-7 worked flawlessly, but your 5-8 didn't work for me.

It goes to the 6-1 and 6-2 ending instead.

I didn't do anything in the studying, resting part unless you instructed me to, hence I get a low score, could that be the reason for not getting the preg ending?

Zerro`

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Your guide to get 5-5 to 5-7 worked flawlessly, but your 5-8 didn't work for me.

It goes to the 6-1 and 6-2 ending instead.

I didn't do anything in the studying, resting part unless you instructed me to, hence I get a low score, could that be the reason for not getting the preg ending?
I'm guessing that's going to be the only case, I tried to keep an average amount of studying by keeping the tiredness/fatigue below 100 while doing some tutoring and studying whenever possible aside from keeping tabs on the 3 dates listed in the gallery. I have no idea what a owabichiketto is or how to earn it, probably through studies.

Ah, just checked the endings. Yeah it seems to be the case with your total number between studies and tutoring being below 30 for endings 6-1 6-2, seems like you need the total studying/tutoring number to be above 30 before getting to the date 8/23.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Fucking noob git banned, haha.
Says the guy who necro'd a thread for no legitimate reason, which is also something that can get you banned.

angelxd

Reputation score
Do not needlessly bump a thread.
Can someone help me get the ending 3 plsss T.T

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey guys.
Sorry for necroing, but does anyone have a save for v1.51?
Apparently the save folder shared here doesn't work.

cedr777

Lurker
Reputation score
Me too, I have unlocked all CG but the Rine images I can't unlock.

milfboy

Reputation score
Here is the svedata for all for complete ending 1,2,3,4. Still missing three some scenes.

tealsack

Reputation score
It's... literally right above you. Don't needlessly bump threads.
Anyone have a complete save for this game?

Edit: To the mod that wrote the note. I'm not blind, I know it is right above me. But I asked for a complete save, ie. All the scenes.

Last edited:

milfboy

Reputation score
From the author web site an update will be coming soon!! was supposed come much earlier but the creator of the game has been sick past months.

Writing a walk through is rather a big job for this game, because this game has insanely many options. I could have written one at a time but I have forgotten small details, plus the people have already done a good job explaining the details previously in the forum. To get ending 1 and 2 just be either be on B or A route depending if you choice option 1 or 2. Pregnancy route you need be on B route and use all the B tickets I think. You can use schematic I attached to find out which days are important. Ending 4 is basically just bad grades overall score less than 30. Use the textractor to extract hints from replay menu to get rest of the cg.

Attachments

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
From the author web site an update will be coming soon!! was supposed come much earlier but the creator of the game has been sick past months.

Writing a walk through is rather a big job for this game, because this game has insanely many options. I could have written one at a time but I have forgotten small details, plus the people have already done a good job explaining the details previously in the forum. To get ending 1 and 2 just be either be on B or A route depending if you choice option 1 or 2. Pregnancy route you need be on B route and use all the B tickets I think. You can use schematic I attached to find out which days are important. Ending 4 is basically just bad grades overall score less than 30. Use the textractor to extract hints from replay menu to get rest of the cg.
An update? For this game? or something new? Is there any chance you could clarify the schedule you attached, I don't quite understand it

milfboy

Reputation score
The author of the game has been promising for while a good grade ending for the game and also a extra final ending where they supposed to go to a Onsen. About the schedule, I only used it for figuring out which dates have the tickets(A blue,B green). If you don't know about the tickets its a test, Tota suggested to do more perverted stuff so you get extra scenes.

sunex10

Reputation score
Please tell me a similar ntr game or novel with mom. I'll be very thankful

cedr777

Lurker
Reputation score
I can't wait for the update, gonna redownload the game at dlsite as soon as it comes out.