What's new

RPG NTR [Rascou] とある母親の過ち~縁その後篇~/ A mother mistake 2 (RJ216930)

milfboy

Reputation score
I recommend Ken Park the movie! No just joking! IF you like this game you probably like this one from the same author. My favorites are the games are from alice soft, most of them have shotacon route s.

cedr777

Lurker
Reputation score
Author gettin really busy with the game. He updated his blog for the third time this July.

cedr777

Lurker
Reputation score
Heads up, author is playtesting the game from the very beginning.

cedr777

Lurker
Reputation score
Game has been updated. Redownloading the files at DLsite...

Surprisingly, they don't charge you for the update?
Bout the game last December I think when it was still at ver1.51d and was my first purchase in DLsite, had some difficulty navigating.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Game has been updated. Redownloading the files at DLsite...

Surprisingly, they don't charge you for the update?
Bout the game last December I think when it was still at ver1.51d and was my first purchase in DLsite, had some difficulty navigating.
Redownloading an updated product don't charge more, the only way authors charge for 'updates' are putting it as separate item to be purchased (like the upcoming new content for Amaenbo, or new content in Beelzebub games)

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Nice, game got updated. Can anyone provide notes or as to what was added?

milfboy

Reputation score
two new endings excellent grade, and a normal ending. You need over 70 points to get excellent ending which is really annoying, I am one point short whatever combination is use in the final week and probaply have start from the first week again this is so stupid. Anyone got a pictures of those weeks , what type of combination did you use to get the excellent ending?

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hmm, can you share your save? From my understanding, we have to always have under 100 fatigue to gain an application point. I want to test if others' saves works because after much trial and error I couldn't reach the excellent grade either. But what's weird is I'm not getting the new normal ending either, is it the 9/1 month?

milfboy

Reputation score
I am not able to get the last 4 exam points for the last 2 days whatever combination, on the authors web site he is talking about a bug but dont know if its related.

Savedate for route 6 not sure if you can use it.

Attachments

xckd

Reputation score
Savedate for route 6 not sure if you can use it.
Did a little bit of testing using the save from the previous version and i'm getting errors instead. Doesnt look like its compatible unless I didnt copy over all the files required. Anyone else having this issue?

ntsa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If you can use cheat engine you can search for fatigue or study points and set them to whatever value you want, either locking fatigue at 0 or making your points over 70. Regarding the two new excellent endings one just requires you to have a total of 70 points on 25th of August. The other requires you to reach 47 points before 15th of August AND reach 70 points at the end. I just could not reach 47 points before the 15th and so I just edited the points and got the ending.

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So need 47 + 71 to get ending 5 and 6?

What are the point requirements for 1-4?

Also iirc the pregnancy ending has a different req than all the others, but previous page, that route didn't work for me

tealsack

Reputation score
For the suffering souls out there! Got 71 points with this combination.
Can you make one for the pregnancy route. That is the only one I'm still confused on how to get. I feel like I'm missing something. Because I have all the othre routes but can't seem to get this one.

CatOfDarkness

Reputation score
I've tried using several of the savedata links here but they have all failed.

Was there a patch that made the files obsolete or am I just really stupid ? either way I'd appreciate a hand.

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I've tried using several of the savedata links here but they have all failed.

Was there a patch that made the files obsolete or am I just really stupid ? either way I'd appreciate a hand.
From what I understand saves don't transfer between versions so need a save for your version of the game.