What's new

Ravnica - The City of Sluts Campaign

Stellarnova

Reputation score
ddbgr8k-e7ca22b1-dbef-4417-a9c7-9f60233dcbb9.jpgNeela Idris, Orzhov enforcer?, Location: Warehouse, Tag: Battle won!, Status: Out of combat, (9/12), Mood: focused, smug

"Anyone got some rope?" Neela asked around, before slightly jumping as the new arrival appeared. "Stay where you are, or I'm going to cut your balls off and even Missara won't be able to heal that." She growled and pointed her sword at the beaten Krenko and then stepped up next to Missara, weapon still drawn. (Intimidate: 20)

"Back off lady. You might be who you say you are, but the contract specified to take him back to the prison and hand him over personally, and we're going to do exactly that."
(Insight: 10)

Aenon

Reputation score
Name: Sikilla , Tag:
Everyone
HP: 10 AC: 14

"Oh, you misunderstood me. I am not here to take him away."

"I am here to make sure nothing...untoward happens. Your guilds did send you in order to snoop around on why and how...didn't they?"

"We both know you would die for giving your guild a small benefit, so it is better if you get to learn *some* things...enough to get you some benefits...but not enough to cause us trouble."

"Of course, you can just deliver him, without snooping around...that would actually be even better. In that case, I will be watching from the shadows...to make sure you do so."
she explained, "So, what will it be?"

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Name: Iris Location: Entrance to Prison Tag: Undercover agent
HP: 9/9 Armor Class: 14 Initiative Bonus: +4 Saves: Proficient in Dex and Int. Speed: 30ft Proficiency bonus: +2
Initiative: Conditions:
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Iris shoved one of her daggers into Krenko's shoulder, and was about to shank him once again when he tried to flee but failed thanks to the lovely Missara still holding onto Krenko after having swallowed his cock. Iris gave Neela an approving smile from behind Krenko as she embraced being called a slut. She had done good enough against the remaining goblins that Iris decided she had earned that reward she had offered before she had gone after Krenko.

Unless someone could produce a set of manacle's Iris grabbed the long length of rope she had and grabbed Krenko's hands and pulled them together. "Yes, sorry about all of this. As much as we would have liked to have played with all of you, we have some bigger obligations to settle before we get to play." Her voice had the sultry tone of a whore with it. If Krenko resisted his hands being tied, Iris would have asked for a little bit of help, while also prodding the gob's back with the tip of her shortsword not currently sticking out of his shoulder still.

Just as she finished with tieing up his hands, the newly disguised Sikila appeared. "I agree, with little Missara, who are you to take out prey? We are only obligated to answer to the direct authority of our client."

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Missara Lightfoot, Location: Warehouse Tag: Krenko Mood: Seductive and Bold
HP: 10 AC: 16

Missara pulled back from Krenko as Iris tied Krenko's wrists. She stood next to him, stroking his cock with idle sensuality while looking over at Sikilla. "Well there is nothing to stop us from asking Krenko questions before we take him to prison. He's our prisoner after all." She turned to face him, one hand stroking him as the other unbuttoned his shirt to bare his chest. Reaching in to tickle and twist his nipples Missara began to lick and nibble at his neck. "Now... you want to tell us whatever we ask don't you? Best to get some loving before you go back to the prison and become the bride rather than the stud."

Aenon

Reputation score
Name: Sikilla , Tag:
Everyone
HP: 10 AC: 14

"Oh, but I do not want to take him. I am just here...to watch. Our employers are the same. By all means, do what you would do anyway." she smiled, taking a step back to let them question Krenko!

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Krenko, Tag: all

Krenko endured Missara's touches stoically, but the threat of her visiting him in jail was a lot more persuasive to the injured goblin. Iris busies herself roping up the wayward goblin boss, who seemed not at all happy at the prospect of going back to jail after all.

Despite Sikilla's interference.. and his substantial complaints, you manage to secure the goblin-boss and lead him back towards your employee, the Azorius and their prison. Not knowing who this Sikila was and with her having no way of verifying who she was either, without shifting back her forms or dropping her disguise, she finds herself let out of any rewards as the goblin-prisoner is delivered back to your vedalken employer.
At least she got to send some of the surroundings on fire.
Pondering briefly on what to do, she wanders off back tot he Rakdos. The surface had seen enough fun for a while, and she wanted to have another suprise party at a minor stage besides Rix'Maadi.

Perhaps she could send some of her shortwhile companions tickets?

Kreno is insistant that handing him off is a bad idea: "Without leading my boys they'll be torn apart by the shattergangs! Listen, this is just a frame-job done by them and the Boros-legion to get me, this was all an act of self defense!"
However, you are either sure he is lying, or do not care enough to listen on further. Perhaps this nuisance is why you were told not to speak to him..

You deliver the goblin-boss to your employee and a bunch of Azorius arresters as well as a Justicar,

All of which thank you for your services done. Although apparently it is mostly up to your guilds to reward you, after you report success..

Missara returns to the great tree of Selesnya, being welcomed by her brothers and sisters. A gentle embrace, and a hint of breasts rubbing against one another let her know that she has done well, as she is lead to a relaxing session of prayer, praising her -almost- non violent sollution to the goblin crisis and indulging in some nice, relaxing druid-herbs as people around her slowly began to undress.. Truly, the open love of Celestia is far above what the other guilds can offer.. perhaps she should invite some of her companions here later?

Neela finds herself thanked in more monetary means, with papers, and tithes.. until she turns a corner, and remembers she has to go to a remote estate. Peculiarly, there she meets with Iris, with an interestingly almost equally calm and docile expression in her eyes. You both step upstairs to your vampire mistress, Iris 'guild contact', who welcomes you.. apparently due to both of you performing well, Neela has been gifted to a new mistress.. and in turn, been delivered to Iris as her new, subservient ally.
Finally the Dimir sleeper agent is ready for the next step and as they both strip naked in eager duty to their mistress she has a pretty good idea of what exactly that duty might be...

~Happy End~ Krenko's way