What's new

Ravnica - The City of Sluts Campaign

Aenon

Reputation score
a557381c83e2abd85d5825003e31e359.jpg Name: Sikilla as 'Reilida Goldleaf', Tag: Everyone
HP: 10 AC: 14

Reilda was very unhappy to have her things stolen from her! What was this world coming to! Luckily, the goblin had decided to let her go...maybe it thought she wasn't a threat? But why did it think she was some ragdolls or something?

Well, who knows! Anyway, clothes or not she decided to sneak after the gobos and find where they were taking her stuff! She didn't really need it, but she had to be presentable to turn in her mission!

It looked like a warehouse of some sort...

She turned around as she heard the familiar voice.

"Oh, hey there! I am from the mission too, remember me? I found Krenko, but he stole my things. He is in there, I followed him!" she pointed towards the warehouse.

"Hmm...seducing the guards sounds like a good idea. Maybe we could lure them over here?" she suggested.

"I am sure if we stick our butt out from the corner, they will come to investigate...then while they are doing it, we attack catching them with their pants down!"

Stellarnova

Reputation score
ddbgr8k-e7ca22b1-dbef-4417-a9c7-9f60233dcbb9.jpgNeela Idris, Orzhov enforcer?, Location: Warehouse, Tag: All, Status: none, Mood: focused, ready for trouble

Neela moaned like a slut, emoting her enjoyment of their little writhing orgy, especially Iris' skilled fingers working her clit and folds like an instrument, and Neela made sweet, whorish music.

After they were done, Neela once again leaned close to Falish, whispering into her ear while playing with the flat-chested girl's nipples: "Hmmm, yes, I like more of that... of you... Don't go anywhere... I'll be back soon..." She gave Falish a quick peck on the cheek and turned around, smiling deviously. It wouldn't do for Falish to change hideouts before Neela would be able to sell her location to the Azorius.
Neela hadn't bothered cleaning herself, and so she followed the other two reeking of sex, her hair a sweaty mess, barely contained in a ponytail, clothes messy and dirty. She didn't mind. She was often walking around like this on long nights with many visits to business partners of faithful... Many of her fellow Orzhov put a lot of effort into their style, but Neela had never tried to hide her lusty nature behind finery. She didn't mind walking around looking like a whore. After all, she offered herself for money too. The only difference was that Neela could do a lot more than just give pleasure, and that she would eventually demand more than just money...

As they approached the warehouse, they found a naked woman already lingering about. Neela drew her blade and quietly approached her from behind, but the woman heard them and spun around.
"I remember you. 'Reila,' right? So you have found Krenko too. Good work. What about the others who were with you?" Damn, one more to share the reward with... She thought.

"I like that plan. Come Iris, we hide nearby, let those two lure the sentries away. Of course, this would work best if these little shits don't just have their pants down, but their dicks between wet lips... Think you can manage that?" She asked Missara with a wink, having no doubts the Selesnya slut would eagerly let those little runts try to satisfy her...

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Name: Iris Location: Entrance to Prison Tag: Undercover agent
HP: 6/9 Armor Class: 14 Initiative Bonus: +4 Saves: Proficient in Dex and Int. Speed: 30ft Proficiency bonus: +2
Initiative: Conditions:
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Iris enjoyed the wild orgy. She made sure to give her slut her due in attention before turning to the other two as well.

When it was over and they reunited with what was left of the other group at Krenko's hide out, Iris drew one of her short swords and nodded to Neela. "Very well, we can do that, let them enjoy their last moments, it is the least we can do. Isnt that right sister Missara?"

Iris was ready to find a hiding spot among the shadows of the sewers while the others drew the sentries over. When she was alone with Neela, she whispered, "So how long do you think we should wait till we stick them? Let them finish with the other two first?"

Stellarnova

Reputation score
ddbgr8k-e7ca22b1-dbef-4417-a9c7-9f60233dcbb9.jpgNeela Idris, Orzhov enforcer?, Location: Warehouse, Tag: Iris, Status: Out of combat, injured (9/12), Mood: focused, ready for trouble

"Let's wait and observe." Neela whispered back. "The best moment to strike would be while they're at it, or when they're spraying their load... if Missara and... Reilla? I just can't seem to remember that name. Anyway, if they enjoy it, we let them have their fun before it's lights out. If the gobbos play rough, we'll cut them short. Sound good?" Neela had her blade already drawn, ready for the kill. Somehow she doubted the goblins would do anything that would necessitate intervention. Behind her friendly demeanor, Missara seemed to be a slut to rival Neela, and the other girl did strike her as the same. Neela was sure the two would enjoy that. Still, better to be prepared. It wouldn't do to have their companion mutilated by a goblin-blood-fetishist.

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Missara Lightfoot, Location: Warehouse Tag: Iris, Neela, Relia, Guards Mood: Seductive and Bold
HP: 10 AC: 16

Missara's eyes widened at bit at the sight of the naked Reila/ She remembered her as well from the initial briefings. She nodded in agreement as Reila offered to help seduce the guard. "Well, Krenko certainly took the last stitch of clothing off your back Reila. Let's not try to get too fancy, just distract them so they can't think of anything else but us." She looked at Reila's nude form and started to strip down to just her headdress. "I think we can keep them completely occupied Reila."

Once Missara was naked she rubbed her nipples, perking them up and bringing a bit of color to them. She looked at Neela and giggled. "I'm certain that Reila and I can get these two gobbos in so deep that they can't resist or call for help." She winked back. "It's service to the goddess after all Iris. They deserve every bit of enlightenment that we can bring them."

Missara took Reila by the hand and gave her a long kiss while her hands tugged and twisted on her nipples. "That's for luck and to get you in the mood," she giggled again. "Let's go up to the two of them and tell them that Krenko sent us to reward them for their hard work. We're going to need to get their big, knobby gobbo cocks out right away to keep them from having time to think this all through." She pulled back, hands cupping Reila's breasts. "Ready? Let's go."

Heading into the alley toward the gobbo guards, holding hands with Reila if she wanted to do so, Missara sauntered gracefully down the narrow passage. When the guards saw her she called out softly. "Boys, over here. We've come to keep you company on your guard post. The boss sent us to reward you for your hard work. He said you were to demonstrated on us just how hard you could work. And he meant hard!" Missara walked swiftly but not hurriedly toward the to, keeping her voice to a low, seductive coo as she closed the distance.

OOC: Rolled a 10 and a 20 for Persuasion.

Last edited:

Aenon

Reputation score
Name: Sikilla
as 'Reilida Goldleaf', Tag: Everyone

Reilda also played Missara's chest, making sure to softly pinch her nipples!

Since the boss would be inside the warehouse, she thought there could be a good chance of Missara's lies to be seen through, or maybe even backfire...so she decided to change things up a bit, as she wiggled her naked butt towards the goblins.

"Are you sure those were the ones the boss told us to find? How we know we are at the right warehouse...maybe we should go ask again?" she pondered, loud enough for the goblins to hear.

"I mean, maybe we should ask if they work for Boss Bob too?" she lowered her voice, but still loud enough for the goblins to hear it "We wouldn't want someone to fuck us for free, while someone else paid so much for our services, right?"

(24 persuasion)

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Goblin Guard
Tag: Missara and Sikilla primarly!

(There's only one guard per door. You could seduce two but the efficacy of this is questionable!)
The group plotted their assault on the likely goblin-infested warehouse. Roles were quickly assigned and everyone agreed that Selesnya's breas.. bountiful blessings would be predestined for distraction attempts.

The goblin guard was, unsuprisingly, a little overwhelmed with the naked beauty displayed before him, subtly licking his lips, his.. interest very close from a short glance at his pants as he listened.. with interest.
"Ehehe.. woah, yes always working hard.. errr"
The goblin scratched the back of it's head, small brain already struggling with advanced command structures without a derailed blood supply.. before the creature just shrugged, grinned, adding: "Fuck it. Come on get here boys..."
As he slammed the door.

For what the party had not calculated in, was the goblins willingness to share. Quickly, the small guard sauntered up and tightly cupped a shapely cunt with little hesitation.. as several of his mates came to reinforce him!!

"Woah what's that?"
"Snerk found sluts for us! Good job Snerk.." "Guys you know I'm into men..."
"Oh shut up and imagine it's a muscly centaur ass or whatever you whiner."

Soon, the two were surrounded by a total of four, seemingly pretty well equipped goblin guards, groping, squeezing, freeing.. not that small actually, size wise anyway, green dicks, and one of them encouraged Sikilla to get on all fours, licking his lips.

"Time for some fun!"
The goblin guard declared, giving Missara's pussy a good, long lick. Their intent seemed pretty clear, three goblins making rather determined advances, with a fourth standing about, trying to look as if he belonged..

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Missara Lightfoot, Location: Warehouse Tag: Iris, Neela, Reilida, Lots of Sexy Gobbo Guards Mood: Seductive and Bold

Missara reached down and cupped the rather impressive package in Snerk's groin as she walked up with Reilida. "Oh, definitely hard at work." She looked a bit surprised as the door suddenly opened and three more guards came out to join the fun. Still, Missara found time to thank Mat’Selesnya for bringing to her an abundance of gobbos rather than just one. Each of the gobbos, even the one who like males were well endowed and apparently quite virile. It would not do for their to be a conflict with her new comrade over just the one guard; now they each had two! And, she thought as Snerk used his long and agile tongue to lick her swollen and eager sex, the door into the warehouse was standing open behind them which would make their entry even easier.

"Ahhhh... mmmmm..." she moaned as the tongue found her button. "That's it, that's just it." Missara reached over and ran her hand over the chest of the gay gobbo. "Just close your eyes and let me suck you. You can pretend I am whoever you want while Snerk enjoys himself in my aching, wet hot pussy."

Aenon

Reputation score

Sikilla was easily "persuaded" to go on all fours. After all, she was a slutty elf, that's what slut elves do!

"Hmm...come over here...have you heard about the secret elven arts of sex?"
she asked on of the three goblins pulling him closer, while wiggling her butt towards the other, invitingly!

Yes, there was no reason for the goblin to hesitate and stick his cock in her...after all it wasn't like two unarmed sluts were dangerous!

However...this was after all a secret mission! Even as a slutty elf, she had to do the best for her team! So, before starting to suck eagerly, she had to try and spark a fight between the goblins...

"Missara, a woman isn't the same as a man! But we have three men here! Maybe one could offer his butt to his friend? Isn't that what friends are for?" she asked innocently, before starting to suck eagerly, to avoid getting any of the blame!

Stellarnova

Reputation score
ddbgr8k-e7ca22b1-dbef-4417-a9c7-9f60233dcbb9.jpgNeela Idris, Orzhov enforcer?, Location: Warehouse, Tag: Iris, Status: Out of combat, healed by orgy! (12/12), Mood: focused, ready for trouble

Neela watched the goblins take the bait. Now just to wait for the right moment...

Of course we get the one Goblin in this whole perverted city who doesn't like women...

theguy09

Reputation score

HP: 9/9 Armor Class: 14 Initiative Bonus: +4 Saves: Proficient in Dex and Int. Speed: 30ft Proficiency bonus: +2
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hidden in the shadows with Neela the two of them watched as an impromptu orgy was starting. "Mhh, as long as nothing goes wrong I see no reason to not let the girls have some fun with the gobs. It would be a shame to interrupt before they got some hearty loads of cum." Iris whispered. It was arousing to watch this happening. She would have to save that arousal for when she got her next chance to play with her slave.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmnn taste like good woman yes yes.." Snerk cheered for the Selesnyan pussy, lapping at it greedily, before pushing the elf over. Soon, her warm, wet slit was stuffed full of green cock, whilest another goblin approached her, first she thought he might be a mouthful.. but to the contrary, he seemed far more interested in her bounteous breasts, squishing and pushing them against one another...

The gay goblin sighed a little annoyed, tilted his head and, with a few more teasings from his comrades, obliged, mumbling something about 'Boros bulls'

That left Sikila all to another goblin, who was quite curious about the elfish sex-arts promised, and quickly began pushing another green cock into her mouth before musing. "This could be more fun. Let's get them some goblin-ale!" "Yeah! Gobbo ale!"
Another goblin agreed, grinned, and soon the two seductresses found themselved presented with a strange potion pouring down their throat, before they had much time to react.. woah this tasted really nice and tingly. "We should get them inside, have a good time with 'em and the boss."
"Bah, I don't want to share.." "Boss'll want you to share.."
The goblins discussed, and moaned, fucking their sluts, and feeding them some sort of drug.. but it was propably better to wait for them to climax and properly have their guard down, right?

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Missara Lightfoot, Location: Warehouse Tag: Iris, Neela, Reilida, Lots of Sexy Gobbo Guards Mood: Seductive and Bold

Missara moaned as Snerk gobbled at her pussy. "Oh, good taste but wait until you feel how hot and slick my pussy is for you?" She eagerly bent over, knees bent and arms rested on her thighs as she wriggled her ass to tease Snerk. "Come on big boy..." Missara gasped as Snerk obliged, her hot, tight sex and swollen folds parting easily for him. As the second goblin began fucking her pillowy breasts she giggled and rolled her chest to increase the friction of his cock between her breasts.

"Mmmm... hey... let me help here..." Missara reached out and took the gay goblin's cock and suckled at the tip. "Close your eyes and pretend I'm a big, hairy and burly bull," she growled in a faux basso voice. Sucking, fucking and wiggling Missara pleasured the three goblins. It was only when the cock was pulled out of her mouth and replaced with a vial of some kind of liquid that Missara started to protest. Yet the sudden hard thrust of green cock in her pussy and the surge of pleasure caused Missara to gulp down a large swig of the swirly, tingling nice tasting stuff. What had she been given?

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
DM
Tag: Missara

Missara could hear some muffled praises of 'nice pussy.. very warm.. very slick..' They weren't muffled because the goblin was burried ever deeper into her, no.. everything was kind of muffled.. and funny.. a nice, relaxing pink cloud well.. clouding all around her! Another deep thrust of awesome nice goblin cock had her grin dumbly.. and drink the remainder of the goblin potion willingly. Snerk grinned down at her and.. he was.. wait was he always so.. so..

"Goblin ale working good on your slut puss? Good."
The dashingly handsome goblins deep baritone voice hummed at her, his large, manly dick pumping into her again. "Boss brews it for the brothels. Makes you good slutslut."
He determined, a certain poetry in the cadence of his words.

helvorn

Reputation score

Missara sighed as the world turned sweet, sexy and all pretty-pink. She eagerly swallowed the rest of the yummy potion as the thick, masterful gobbo cock fucked her cunt like a relentless beast. "Slick... warm... oh yes... fuck me harder and deeper..." Missara moaned like the slut Snerk wanted as she arched her back and pressed into his cock. "Give me more... give me more... I want it deep... cum deep in my belly please..." It seemed right... it was really all that Missara could think about; fucking and taking cocks and cum in her body. "Mmmm... the potion is so good... give me more... I want to feel so good... so pink and swirly..."

EDIT: 14 Initiative

Last edited:

Aenon

Reputation score

Reilida also drunk the weird beverage, however, it had little effect on her. It wasn't a big surprise, given all the stuff she had tried in the past...

She licked the goblin's cock with vigor, trying to make it cum faster! She would have to empty her mouth first, so she can use a spell! Doing the goblins was fun and nice, however, those talks about them sharing with their boss would surely get them to trouble!

It was better to surprise the goblins, even if she would have to be the one to spring the ambush!

Ideally, she would try to make the goblin that was fucking her from behind cum the same time!

(11 Dex!)

Right the moment the goblin came in her mouth, Reilda gave it's cock a kiss sucking the last sperm remaining in it and swallowing it...and while the goblin was distracted in the afterglow of its orgasm, she would throw a sleep spell to cover all of them! She was an elf, so she shouldn't be affected by it!

She wasn't really an elf, but she had been so absorbed in her new role that she forgot that! That's what a great performance specially dedicated to Ragnos was! Who knows, maybe she would even forget her orginal identity and get stuck as an elf slut for a while...it had happened before!

"Tasty...but now it's time to Sleep!" she casted her spell, before licking her lips!

"Hey, come help ya two!" she would then say (not shouting to avoid drawing attention!) towards the two hidden companions!

(Do we get the surprise? Reilida cast's a sleep on all the goblins, Missara and herself! A total of 26 hp worth of creatures fall asleep, no save, the ones with the fewer hp are affected first!)

(Edit: 5 initiative!)

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The goblinsn swished and swayed uncertainly. BUT so did Missara and Sikilla... each of the orgy-members felt a sudden dizzyness, as if they were all about equal, strength wise.. that is, until finally, two of the .. more spent goblins collapsed over one another, falling down with sleepy grins, one of them drooling on Missara,.. which due to the potions influence, she finds intensely erotic as she considers sucking sleeping goblin dick. Well, until a shrill, slightly annoying noise almost shakes her out of things.

It doesn't take long for a reaction either way, as a disgruntled looking goblin-overseer steps outside.. and behind him stands the man, the goblin, the problem, a powerful looking goblin wearing some sort of crown, and holding a dangerous looking dagger Krenko. "What's going on out there?"
He demands to know, partially obscured behind his lieutnant.

"Some of the sluts are causing a ruckus." "Not what I ment you dicktwiddler, why's there a fuckfest out here and no one invited those whores inside for your boss to have first dibs?

I'm going to whip ALL your asses! Get these sluts inside and in line!"

He declared with a snarl, and reached into one of his bags..

(Combat start!
Iris and Neela had time to position themselves as they desire, but at least 30 ft away from the lewd orgy and thus the entrance.
10 ft into the building and with one of his officers half blocking the way stands Krenko.. perhaps you can ask him nice to surrender?
Two of the goblin guards are asleep, held by the spell despite an insistant whistling.. although one of the goblin guards is going for another ones ear with the whistle right up to his ear..)
Initiative: -> Goblin Lieutnant -> Missara -> Krenko -> Sikilla -> Goblin Guards

helvorn

Reputation score

Missara moaned loudly as the fucking continued. She shivered and slumped a bit as the wave of magic filled her with a sudden lethargy but almost immediately perked up as another wave of arousal filled her. She considered the joys of sucking the cock of the sleeping goblin and then riding him until but changed her mind as the shrill whistle and sudden appearance of two virile and sexy goblin bosses interrupted her drug fueled sexual haze. Something tells her that this gobbo is Krenko the one they were after although whether they wanted an immediate brawl was another question. Still, not one to find violence to be the first option and with the potion strongly reinforcing her desire to find other more pleasurable options Missara choses to follow along with the command from the lieutenant.

"Oh master," she purred looking quite the slut with gobbo semen coating her face and hair, running down her inner thighs and dribbling from her mouth. "Feed me more of the brew please. My body is so hot that I want to fuck you a long, long time." She scurried forward on her hands and knees headed behind Krenko where she could flank the lieutenant and Krenko when the others moved up. If not then she'd probably be serving inside in the not too distant future. *Ohhhh... will you whip me? Please? Promise? Just give me more of the brew. I need it so badly." Missara's acting was only a very little false as the desire burning in her loins from the brew nearly overwhelmed any rationale thoughts. She truly wanted more than almost anything to serve both goblins, especially such dominant and studly creatures...

Last edited:

Stellarnova

Reputation score
ddbgr8k-e7ca22b1-dbef-4417-a9c7-9f60233dcbb9.jpgNeela Idris, Orzhov enforcer?, Location: Warehouse, Tag: Battle!, Status: Out of combat, healed by orgy! (12/12), Mood: focused, ready for trouble

Neela had been rather bored watching the goblins fuck their decoys, her thoughts wandering more to Iris, and her heavenly fingers...
The arrival of Krenko and more of his henchmen had snapped her out of it though. As bad as the fight looked, they now knew at least that they were right after all.
"Let's use these." She whispered to Iris, pointing at the bombs Falish had provided them with.

Neela took the bomb and unlocked the safety, throwing the bomb to land amidst the awake goblins.

(Initiative: 21, Throw the bomb in such a way that it maximizes goblins in the blast zone, even if friendlies are in the aoe as well. If she doesn't need to move to get in range, she throws first and then moves up while drawing her weapon. If she needs to get in range, she moves as close as necessary and draws first, then throws.)

theguy09

Reputation score

HP: 9/9 Armor Class: 14 Initiative Bonus: +4 Saves: Proficient in Dex and Int. Speed: 30ft Proficiency bonus: +2

Iris had been equally bored as her slut-slave standing next to her. It would have been better if there was some dominating futa in the mix. That would have made it much more interesting to watch, though that potion did peak Iris's attention. She should look into the recipe for that, Missara turned into such a whore for goblin cock after drinking it!

"Very well, lets hope this is over with fast." Iris says as she goes for her bomb as well. Though compared to Neela's reckless throw, Iris aims her bomb to hit the least amount of allies she could while still trying to clip Krenko and his Lieutenant. Thankfully Missara moved away from the big bunch of goblins right before she threw!

[Initiative = 14. Missara goes before. Bomb at Krenko/Lieutenant while trying to avoid the 2 sluts. Neela charges out of the shadows, but Iris tries to blend into them with an 18 stealth. She draws her shortswords and starts moving towards Krenko]