OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
DM
Tag: Neela, Iris, Missara

A steamy night of resting, accompanied by a relaxed sharing of Dimir guild guidelines later, you walk through the early-morning of Tin street, making your way to Noggra's remedies. (If you were fatigued before you have recovered and are fully rested now!

Inside, you meet with the oldest goblin you'd ever seen.. perhaps because usually, their kind doesn't get all that old.

Whilest Iris quite curiously oggles a bottle depicting a green skin female with a slightly censored throbbing erection from one of the less obvious sales corners, the Selesnyan takes the initiative on questioning this time around.
"Weapons? Bah. you just sound like those wee one goblins. Always getting themselves scruffed up in the gang wars. I've got nothing to do with such nonsensery these days. Auntie Noggra is a hard working alchemist focusing on healing remedies.

What's a Selesnyan even want with weapons. Your folks abhor violence and you aren't undercover Azors, I can tell."

The small goblin objected, suspiciously.

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Missara Lightfoot, Location: Morning in the Inn and then the Apothecary Shop Tag: Iris, Neela, Noggra Mood: Curious
HP: 10 AC: 16

Missara smiled winningly. "So you are familiar with the True Way? I would happily tell you more if you like. Perhaps tonight after you close your shop you can join us at the temple for a service. You will find it pleasant and reassuring I can guarantee." She sighed and took a deep breath mastering the missionary impulse. "Actually you are right. I am more interested in potions that can be used in combat but that aren't violent. Our ways are healing and persuasion and what better way to deal with a fight than to influence... strongly influence... their minds to see the light and give up the fight. That and healing for afterward of course." She glanced at Neela. "My companions however are not as restricted as am I. Not only do we seek your skills but we have also heard that there is one that is particularly effective, even dangerously effective, on the very bleeding edge. While I am sure I can find what I want here perhaps you can help us find this other craftswoman. Her name I am told is Falish."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Noggra the Apothecary, Noggra's Remedies: Tag: Missara, primarly.

"I'm a gateless. I don't get wound up in guild business, way too dangerous.. like whatever you are up to."
She dismissed, listening to Misara's talk, raising a brow, and turning around, declaring: "Falish? Doesn't ring a bell. Now if you'd like to buy some potions I'm happy to help you out, but if all you want to do is ask weird questions, I'm the wrong person. I'm not one to get involved into any trouble like that, as I told you."
She nodded, now trying to busy herself with sorting some of her potions rather than pay attention to you.

Stellarnova

Reputation score
ddbgr8k-e7ca22b1-dbef-4417-a9c7-9f60233dcbb9.jpgNeela Idris, Orzhov enforcer?, Location: Tin Street, Tag: All, Status: None, Mood: Aroused
Neela stretched herself, eyeing the other Selenya acolyte, noticing she was covered in sweat and cum herself, probably her own. What a dirty girl. But then again, no dirtier than Neela. "And what about you, have you had fun? Maybe enjoyed our show?" She asked Missara with a lewd smile. Oh, that dirty redhead would have to join in next time...

. . .

Later, in the shop, Neela browsed the shelves, looking for healing and strengthening items, while listening to the others making first forays into the reason for their visit. She turned around and looked the old goblin over as she denied any knowledge. Of course, Neela had ample experience with shopkeepers trying to conceal profitable side-ventures... (Neela Insight to determine if Noggra is telling the truth: 21!(Nat 20))

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
DM
Tag: Neela

You are absolutely convinced that Noggra is not being honest with you and hiding more than she lets on!

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Missara Lightfoot, Location: Morning in the Inn and then the Apothecary Shop Tag: Iris, Neela, Noggra Mood: Curious

Missara glanced over at Neela as Noggra denied being involved with Falish. She shrugged seeing Neela watching the shopkeeper closely. "Well, that's a shame as we have a good deal of business with Falish that could be profitable." She looked around. "Do you have haste potions?" Missara asked in order to keep the conversation moving while Neela gathered herself.

OOC: Insight roll 19

Last edited:

Stellarnova

Reputation score
ddbgr8k-e7ca22b1-dbef-4417-a9c7-9f60233dcbb9.jpgNeela Idris, Orzhov enforcer?, Location: Tin Street, Tag: All, Status: None, Mood: Annoyed

Neela strode past Missara and iris and towered over the old goblin lady. "This is guild business. You are already wound up. Tell us the truth, and nothing will happen to you." She said in a firm voice, letting the most important part unspoken. (Intimidate: 14 with Advantage, 9 without)

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Noggra the Apothecary, Noggra's Remedies: Tag: Missara, Neela

"If you had business, you should go see her about it, not poor old Noggra."
The goblin chuckled. Missara couldn't tell much more than Neela already had.. the old goblin-hag knew more than she let on.

Speaking about, she glanced at Neela, craning her neck up, with some effort, leaning on her staff. She seemed to hesitate a little at Neela's demands, but narrowed her green eyebrows after a moment: "I think nothing will happen to me anyway, because old Noggra here patched up Kerk of the Shattergang brothers when he ran into a bear trap, and put ointment on Mizzix when she burnt herself. Yes.. Noggra helped lots of poor little goblins in her time. Noggra thinks lots of goblins would be upset if you made her sad, yes yes.."
She tapped her staff.. seeming unafraid!

"But sorry.. no haste potions. Expensive stuff you want there. You might need an Izzet chemyster for that.. just a harmless old apothecary, as I said.."
She said, semi-trustworthily.

<Noggra is now Unfriendly towards you>

helvorn

Reputation score

Missara frowned as Noggra reacted negatively to their approaches. Perhaps it was time to play a bit of good cop, bad cop now. Certainly Missara felt quite qualified to play the good, seductive cop...

"Please Noggra, don't take us wrong," she spoke softly. "Your positive reputation as an maker of potions and apothecary is widespread. Not only that but your kind and helpful heart open to all that are injured or sick are even more well known. Many think those of my church are unworldly and impractical but I know enough of the evils of this world to be grateful and happy for your good works." Missara smiled in a friendly fashion, posing slightly although not blatantly seductively. "We may not have the gold to buy a haste spell but it looks like our friend may want a specialty potion. And please, don't be angry with us. I want to meet Falish to do business with her, friendly business and we've heard that you might help us find her."

OOC: Persuasion 24

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Name: Karissa, Location: The No Touch Chair Tag: Brianna, Sikilla, Assorted Goblins Mood: Horny as Hell;

Karissa had become intimately acquainted with slime before- and this was a strange but not unwelcome development. She did raise the dildo to her lips for a taste before putting it to use. She didn't even realized before she had already pushed it between her lower lips. Was she curious about the taste? Or had her Mistress' attentions given her yet another paraphilia to control. And despite herself the train of thought drew a gasp of pleasure out of her. She was being turned on at the thought of her own powerlessness, and before she could make that into yet another overwrought fetish a pleasant looking deergirl thankfully arrived to distract her.

"Hello..." she breathed as she made eye contact, secretly happy the deer didn't respond as they continued pleasure themselves. She occasionally glanced up at the figures on the bed but her eyes kept being drawn back down to the faun's own wide, amber irises. Besides, her friends seemed to be having a very good time indeed, no need to worry about them. She kept thrusting, feeling her pussy lips widen and squelch as the slimy dildo easily passed between them. Arousal and slickness built up on the base of it close to her fingers and more than once she had to pause to lick them off before continuing for fear of staining her already ruined outfit. At least like this it wouldn't smell so heavily of sex as it could have.

The new arrival was the only thing that brought her out of her aroused stupor- but only long enough to make sure she wasn't going to bother- or judge her before she returned to a much needed respite from her constant state pent up stress and arousal. She didn't even try and notice the effect a rare occasional spore was having on her partner. Even as it began to affect, and even take root in the horny deergirl. Arousal fed the shrooms after all...

Last edited:

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Name: Iris Location: Entrance to Prison Tag: Undercover agent
HP: 9/9 Armor Class: 14 Initiative Bonus: +4 Saves: Proficient in Dex and Int. Speed: 30ft Proficiency bonus: +2
Initiative: Conditions:
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally finding what she was looking for, Iris grabs the potion with the goblin and the throbbing cock on the front, feeling a tinge of excitement as she did so. This potion was a favorite of hers she used when ever she had some extra funds and wanted to have some fun. At the same time as she shopped, Iris had been half listening to the conversation and was about to cut in and apologize for Neela's bad attempt at intimidation when Missara already did so!

Iris approached the counter with the potion, smiling and nodding to Missara for her save, and then turned to Noggra. "Hello, Noggra. I apologize for my companion's aggression, but what lovely Missara has said is true. Its also know you have some very helpful potions," Iris placed the potion on the counter. "and I was wondering if I could buy one of these potions as well as search for Miss Falish's help?"

[Iris also adds a 15 persuasion score to help Missara's attempts to coax Noggra's help in finding Falish.]

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Noggra the Apothecary, Noggra's Remedies: Tag: Missara, Neela, Iris

Noggra's grumpyness seemed elevated by Missara's friendly encouragements.. if perhaps not her more seductive approach.

"Well at least Selesnya knows how to talk respectfully to the elderly.. alright, fine.. I might have had some dealings with Falish, who values my ingredients in her research... Oh and that potion.. let's say 35 gold and that's a good price for it!"
She insisted.

"If you look for the renegade Weapons-trader, you have to go to the back-ally of the Stuffed Centaur, it's a restaurant down the street, not that great in my opinon but what's I know, there..."

Noggra explained, and, if you were willing to invest your granted money, you could procure one slightly sweet smelling, clear but viscose potion depicting a goblin-gal with .. an interesting anatomy. Noggra warns to not drink it on an empty stomach. Iris would know that 35 was overpriced.. but not by much, and they had the money, so with the goblin in somewhat good mood it was perhaps easier to just pay up and move on.

~~~~

Following the directions to Falish's shop, you find yourself in an alley behind a restaurant. Near the back door to the establishment is a smaller, padlocked iron door that looks as if it came from a vault.
It is now mid to late morning, your.. nightly acitivies had you sleeping in just a little, and the only entrance you can see to Falish's workshop doesn't seem all that inviting.. still you are pretty sure that this is the place Noggra described.

Last edited:

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Name: Iris Location: Entrance to Prison Tag: Undercover agent
HP: 9/9 Armor Class: 14 Initiative Bonus: +4 Saves: Proficient in Dex and Int. Speed: 30ft Proficiency bonus: +2
Initiative: Conditions:
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Iris's smile twitched for a mere moment as she heard the price of the potion but just as fast as it happened, her perfectly friendly smile was back in place. '35 was overpriced, but she finally got her hands on one of the guild's slaves!' Her mind went back to Neela letting the drunk molest her breasts for coin. '...Hmmm, perhaps she could influence Neela to help her make back some money later on.' "Why thank you for being so generous, may the Worldsoul's blessing be upon you." Iris digs out the 35 gold pieces and hands them over, taking and wrapping some cloth around the potion and then placing it in a safe place in her bag.

~~

"So how do we want to do this? Should we search for other ways in?" Even as she asks, Iris is looking around the nearby area for any windows she may be able to open or other ways in. "Miss Falish helped the goblin get out in the first place so I don't think she will be too eager to help us take him back in."

[11 for perception]

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
DM
Tag: Iris

The good news is there is a window not too far away.. the bad news is it only seems to lead to the back of the restaurant, not the workshop nestled in behind it. There is no obvious other way in you can find.

Repetition

Reputation score
1576193249182.png The WGhore House Tag: Reilida (Sikilla)
The goblin's eyes widened as 'Rei' teased him. "Ohhoho! Did ya hear that boys? We've got a princess 'ere!" He grips the 'paladin's' face saying, "Don't ya worry princess, we'll show ya how we handle yer kind 'ere." As he talks the others start wrapping Rei's wrists in the silk rope, pulling it tight and doing likewise to her ankles. If she doesn't do something soon she'll be hogtied!!

Though the goblin currently enjoying his boob-job doesn't stop either. Encouraged by the whore's words he thrusts the best he can, pressing his full length into her breast-flesh. The green head pops out and are soon followed by a number of centimeters, just enough to let the slutty paladin kiss the head of the short green cock.

Strangely the halfling doesn't react at all when he's revealed, though a number of the goblins look over for a moment then get back to the fun they're having.

Tag: Karissa
As the horny elf pressed the slime covered dildo into her mouth she finds the taste pleasantly warm and seasonal, chestnuts perhaps? Well, the oiled length quickly and smoothly found it's way into 1576193044964.png her womanhood. Lost in her own thoughts she almost missed the approaching voyeur.

Though the doe didn't say anything, she did seem surprised by her subject's voice. Cocking an eyebrow she opens her thighs further and shows off her finger spread puffy deer pussy. She then tips her head to the side as if asking if the elf would join her. Her expressive eyes watch carefully as she goes back to rubbing herself down to the show, she seems to particularly like whenever the elf moves to lick up her growing slickness and lets out another puff of mushroom spores. This time as it floats to her the deergirl presses her face eagerly into the puff and as she's moving a glimpse of something white and round just behind her ear is visible.

Soon her eyes are widely dilated and flecks of white cover the dark section of her nose and a couple of small caps are growing just behind her ears and about the base of her antlers. At this rate the poor girl will be completely infected in a few more minutes, but it feels so good to let them loose. A feeling of near orgasmic pleasure starts roiling within the infected elf as another spore lands on the faun's now exposed clit, and immediately starts to take root in the sensitive tissue. Eyes drawn back to hers a pleading look has entered her face, like a kid begging for a parent to come over. Quietly in a husky voice she says, "Please, come." She looks about for a moment then looks pitiably back to her distant partner.

Tag: Both

Though it seems everyone noticed the spell casting halfling, no one paid him any mind even as he lowered the green wand and stopped chanting, grinning he winked over to Rei then vanished in a puff of smoke. That's when his spell kicks in and both girls feel something lurch in the pit of their stomachs as the world seems to grow taller. Looking at their expossed skin they see it start taking on a green tint! Come on, focus! You're stronger than this spell, though perhaps it would be more sexy to just let it happen...

No, no. It's so hot, the green spreads and darkens as you feel yourself turning swiftly into a goblin! Were you always this horny? You've got to get fucked NOW! Doesn't matter who it is, just cock in pussy, perhaps a dildo would work too.
Pfft, this is magic to change your form, you can do that already. You could change back anytime, if you wanted that is...

Last edited:

Stellarnova

Reputation score
ddbgr8k-e7ca22b1-dbef-4417-a9c7-9f60233dcbb9.jpgNeela Idris, Orzhov enforcer?, Location: Tin Street, Tag: All, Status: None, Mood: Annoyed, aroused

Neela watched quietly as the two Selesnya acolytes sweet-talked the goblin crone into offering at least a clue. As Iris bought the potion, Neela was infuriated at first at her spending their money, though she immediately had to admit that she shouldn't judge this particular purchase. Sex was its own asset in Ravnica, and anything enhancing it was often money well spent. Plus, even though cocks were rather low on her list of preferred things to suck and play with, part of her nethers tingled slightly at the thought of what Iris might do to her...

Thusly ...distracted, Neela followed the others out of the shop without even saying goodbye to the old goblin. By the time she snapped out of it, they were in the alley, looking at the backside of a building. Neela scanned their surroundings as well, paying special attention to the higher areas. (Perception: 18)

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Name: Karissa, Location: The No Touch Chair Tag: Brianna, Sikilla, Deer Mood: Horny but also Surprised (And still accidentally racist);

It takes a few moments to notice, and even longer to register what she is looking at but Karissa is suitably surprised when she notices the mushrooms beginning to take root on her partner in this dance. "Oh nonono- Oh dear. I mean! I didn't mean it like that NGHH~~" Her sudden adjusting as she tried to get up send the dildo thrusting into her pussy as she leaned forward on it, making her eyes cross a moment and another flush of spores fly out from her collar and underneath her cloak. A few seconds later she managed to get down and begin plucking the mushrooms off the Deer girl. Her face still red and her eyes hazy with lust. Even as they did the mushrooms had taken root and were already spreading inside of her as the new source of mycelium curled up next to her. Her work paused as she reached behind the deergirl's ear for a small shroom and they locked eyes... Their lips opening as the lust between them drew them like magnetic force. Their lips had just touched when the goblin cast the spell.

She pulled back, her skin wavering from bronze to green under her cloak, visible only to her companion as she moaned and focused, pushing it back quite handily. "What was- What was that! You'll p-pay for this!" She stood up, still redfaced and dripping as she tried to find the perpetrators and check on her perhaps not as lucky friends.

(Wis Save: 21, Readying Thorn whip for if anyone tries to escape the room.)

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
DM
Tag: Neela

The door was rather sturdy, the lock pretty decent and the building around it was just nondescript to not draw much attention. Clearly, Falish wasn't a fan of guests without an appointment. Neela glances to the rooftops and spots an Azorius Skyguard flying on a griphon off in the distance. There was little else of note around, but perhaps they could wait out here? Falish had to get hungry and come out eventually, right?

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Missara Lightfoot, Location: Apothecary Shop and Back Alley Tag: Iris, Neela, Noggra Mood: Curious

Missara smiled at Noggra as the alchemist turned more friendly. "We thank you Noggra," Missara leaned forward to allow a good view of her ample cleavage. "Your generosity is wonderful and I am glad we can do business with you."

When they reached the locked door Missara frowned. "I think we'd be best served by picking the lock if we can." She was quite distracted by the sneaking about and darkness in the alley way. "What do we say if we are caught entering? I say we tell her we are looking for enhanced, alchemical weapons that may be a bit... illegal."

OOC Perception 5...

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
DM
Tag: Missara

Missara notices what Neela notices, if Neela was near-sighted and not wearing her glasses. It seems this door, like a majority of it's kind, will not merely open by a firm stare.