What's new

監禁少女【re:union】

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: 監禁少女【re:union】

I've only gotten 2 endings so far, the Normal End and the one on the bottom right (where's she's in a maid uniform).

To get the normal, just keep talking to her without doing any non-mandatory H-scenes. Not sure if the choices you make matter. Nothing really happens in this ending.

For the bottom right end, I'm not sure about the exact requirements but here's what I did. All I did was talk to her til level 7 or so. I did the blowjob and the sex options every level after that, as well as talk to her. Don't know if it matters but I never used any toys. Also, I guess it might be important to keep telling her that you love her because she'll eventually cave and devote herself to the rapist as long he "loves her and be with her forever".

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You used some text translator program or you just know japanese? =p

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You used some text translator program or you just know japanese? =p
Me? Not really, I know a little bit of Japanese but only when its spoken. I can make out the gist of 70-80% of what she's saying but reading kanji is impossible for me so I can't really tell much of what he's saying. She does kinda repeat what he says sometimes so I just make assumptions base on those and on how she responds.

Last edited:

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

For those interested, here's a rough synopsis of the game. It's possible that I could be completely off but here it is:

The guy and girl are childhood friends who went the separate ways, which is probably why the game is called "re:union." The guy has a crush on the girl, though this may depend on the choice you make. The guy has either lost his parents or have serious issues with them and has had a pretty crummy life. The girl has some issues too, nothing serious but it kinda helps to explain some of her actions, especially the endings.

I found this game's plot to be intriguing because it's more realistic than your typical rape hentai. Their reactions and the way they talk to each other given the situation are more realistic and even things like her refusing to give him a blowjob or things like that without him drugging her, keeping her there for awhile, and developing some kind of sympathetic or physical attachment with her. Even her caving in is pretty realistic. Keeping her there for days to develop a sense of despair/fear and then showing her love and kindness, talking to her to develop some sympathy between the two, fucking her to create some physical/chemical attachment (especially true of women), and its not strange that she starts to fall for him. This is a real life and documented occurrence known as Stockholm Syndrome.

Last edited:

Yatol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

anybody how to get each ending?:confused:
Edit looks like only The chinese communaty knows, and i cant read that.
------------------------^------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------literaly----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

forbiddenone

Reputation score

I don't suppose we could get a re-up? The only files I've found are corrupted or otherwise invalid.. I can't even extract them.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Re-upload

Sorry, no 100% save or anything, just the fixed file.

Last edited:

sir drake

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

does anyone know how to get all endings?