What's new

監禁少女【re:union】

kiseki

Demon Girl
Reputation score

After downloading this, a bunch of characters in the movie, png, sound, and voice files turned into dots (happened before with another game, although I managed to fix it by downloading the trial and replacing the files). If someone who has this could copy all of the names and post them, I'd be grateful.

Download links are on anime sharing (not mine):

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 監禁少女【re:union】

Anyone got a complete save with all the endings?

perdrey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello,

All the animations are blank for me. The screen is totaly white. I am the only one ?

OP
kiseki

kiseki

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello,

All the animations are blank for me. The screen is totaly white. I am the only one ?
Sigh. Yeah, that's what's happening to me. The cause of it is the improperly named movie files, which I already mentioned. If anyone has a working copy and would post the names of all of the files, I'd be really grateful.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I DL'd the game, and the only problem that I got is that the lower body of the girls (Below the waist) doesn't appear.

EDIT: Nvm, I started to get white screens at some parts.

Last edited:

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ugh... whatever retard uploaded this has a system that doesn't support Shift-JIS, and they corrupted all the filenames in the central directory of the zip file when they added their shitty advertisement to it.

Thankfully all the individual file headers are in tact, but standard extraction software doesn't use those.

Run this program on the zip file and it'll rebuild the central directory based on the individual headers, thus fixing all the filenames.

Then extract under Japanese locale.

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Read the first post!

Whoever packed the game did so with a bad locale, probably. Some of the asset files are named incorrectly so the game can't find them.

OP, I had some luck by downloading the trial from dlsite, copying the contents of /png/ and /sound/ on top of my badly-named full version, then for /movie/ to make sure I didn't overwrite full files with demo files I compared them each by filesize and renamed the originals. I managed to get her legs back but still got some white screens when attempting to switch positions.

Unless someone finds a different source I think this one is a no-go.

EDIT: OR, try what the person who posted seconds before me just said?

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Sniped :D

As an added side effect, fixing the zip like this causes the aformentioned shitty advertisement to get corrupted and not extract.
Anyway, all the filenames look right and I'm not seeing any problems running it so far so it seems to have done the trick.

And daaaaamn that's a lot of files in the voice folder...

OP
kiseki

kiseki

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ugh... whatever retard uploaded this has a system that doesn't support Shift-JIS, and they corrupted all the filenames in the central directory of the zip file when they added their shitty advertisement to it.

Thankfully all the individual file headers are in tact, but standard extraction software doesn't use those.

Run this program on the zip file and it'll rebuild the central directory based on the individual headers, thus fixing all the filenames.

Then extract under Japanese locale.
Thank you very much.

lolcats

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

All links for this to download are down, anyone got good ones?

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

All links for this to download are down, anyone got good ones?

To use shareflare:

> Click in Fast Download

> Click in Free (Near the credit card tab)

> Download File

Mintsavan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

NaoSouls links are useless and opposite of good. I uploaded to Mediafire.

mediafire .com/?7d36syavwu0t8qf
mediafire .com/?r3ix3hpb9659et8

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am sorry, but they work for me. Heck, I downloaded the game from them, used the zip fix and finished the game already.

rocklobster

Lurker
Reputation score

Turbobit doesnt work for the US and Shareflare says File Not Found.

Thank you Mintsavan for the mediafire links!

Mintsavan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am sorry, but they work for me. Heck, I downloaded the game from them, used the zip fix and finished the game already.
Yea it's not good for people inside of US :/ Shareflare always has their files down I've never even seen a file available their and the other website can't even access in us.

Scavvv

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are these pre-fixed or will we have to manually fix them afterwards? Thank you for the upload.

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Are these pre-fixed or will we have to manually fix them afterwards? Thank you for the upload.
I can confirm the mediafire links provide the fixed version; no need to fix them yourself.

On another note, does anyone know how to get each ending? I've gotten the bad ending and the one in the middle of the ending list but I have no idea how to get the others.

lolcats

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

To use shareflare:

> Click in Fast Download

> Click in Free (Near the credit card tab)

> Download File
Turbobit can't be used in the USA,
and shareflare (the link you provided) goes to "file not found", nowhere to click on Fast download or anything else you said.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh, so that's why I always run into downloads with completely botched files.
Guess we know who doesn't check their work when we open the archive and see their names slapped all over it.

Has the zip repair thing worked pretty much all the time since this usually happens because people don't have proper encodings?

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Oh, so that's why I always run into downloads with completely botched files.
Guess we know who doesn't check their work when we open the archive and see their names slapped all over it.

Has the zip repair thing worked pretty much all the time since this usually happens because people don't have proper encodings?
It only works if they add to an already existing good zip file without modifying the other files.

If someone extracts an archive incorrectly and makes a new one with the fucked filenames then there's no reliable way to recover them. If you're lucky then you can paste broken text into to recover it, but you'll often still end up with only some characters being recovered properly with nonsense in between.