What's new

[Complete - Full] [RE119910, RJ119910] Rorikue 2/ LoliQue 2: Pure White/ ロリクエ2~純白~ (Machine translation)

shiver90

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Damn it, its been years and I was hoping to come back to this place and find someone manually translated the game... oh well, I'll take a machine translation. Its better than 'nothing' I guess.

Edit: So, I played this for a bit, and as soon as I get to the ruined village with the bandits surrounding that one catgirl, I get the issue listed in the picture below the moment I either start reading the book inside the house that has an ! marked above it, and also if I lose the fight against the bandits and get a few dialogue messages into the lose scene. Does anyone know how to fix this?
I'm not really all that knowledable about rpg maker scripting... but i do have a programming background and with some quick googleing i'd say it's most likely that a name or term or something got changed by the translation which is causing that exception.

As i'm way too lazy to actually spend the time to really read into the scripts and the cause of it i solved it by simply commenting out that part of the code in the script. This causes some other funky behaviour with the text output (i.e. i got numbers in brackets around some parts of the text now, for example "[0] -insert random text here- [3]"). personally i can live with that so i won't go deeper into the matter.
I can't guarantee that it won't cause different problems down the line but here are the changed file (i do hope that you only need the scripts file). just extract them into your Data folder and you should be good to go.

Attachments

OP
YokoSayri

YokoSayri

Reputation score
Does anyone know where the parts for the buggy to cross the desert are? It says junk shop in town but not what town- im sure ive checked every shop.
In Powat/Pocket Town Underground Market

sanyori

Lurker
Reputation score
is there anyone have active link for this translation?
thanks for advance

edit: never mind i found it in another post

Last edited:

Shiro113

Reputation score
4. This section is not for game discussion. Use the corresponding H-Games section thread for game discussion.
Does anyone know how to complete the quest - lockpick skill 3?

mario11561

Reputation score
4. This section is not for game discussion. Use the corresponding H-Games section thread for game discussion.
anyone know how to find him, i'm so tilted :(

1587109446777.png 1587109446777.png
why i can't talk with her mother, it is a bug ? :(

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

fizz

Lurker
Reputation score
i cant download, please reupload
Zippyshare is blocked in the UK, Germany and some other european countries.
Use a (free) webproxy like hide.me with a US adress, allow scripts & objects and it should work, though. The file is still there.

R4D1OH34D

Reputation score
Communicate in english please
[QUOTE = "JamminguWayy, postagem: 1052289, membro: 370031"]
Droga, já se passaram anos e eu esperava voltar a este lugar e encontrar alguém que traduzisse o jogo manualmente ... bem, vou fazer uma tradução automática. É melhor do que 'nada', eu acho.

Edit: Então, joguei isso um pouco, e assim que chego à vila em ruínas com os bandidos que cercam aquela gatinha, recebo o problema listado na imagem abaixo no momento em que começo a ler o livro dentro de casa que tem um! marcado acima dele, e também se eu perder a luta contra os bandidos e receber algumas mensagens de diálogo na cena perdida. Alguém sabe como consertar isso?View attachment 23504
[/CITAR]

BaIrog

Reputation score
Ty for effort and quality translation, cheers

Zaruki12

Reputation score
Ignoring public warnings. 1 week ban.
Im super late to play this one but I absolutely love it, if anyone's still active on here and could possibly give me an idea of how to enter the fallen Konoha route? I've maxed my corruption and had my lewdity over 300 and tried to play through the main chapters to see if there was a branch but no luck.
I also let "Alum" free if that affects anything

perleflamme

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ignoring public warnings. 1 week ban.
Hi, someone know what to do here?
There 2 statues and some sheet of paper on wall , each statue got a 4 number code and I don't understand what to do.
what is wrote on sheet is in the spoiler but it's nonsense to me.
On a wall it's written : "LEFT "
On another : "RIGHT SIDE"

Thanks .

Attachments

Yurikashii

Reputation score
Hi, someone know what to do here?
There 2 statues and some sheet of paper on wall , each statue got a 4 number code and I don't understand what to do.
what is wrote on sheet is in the spoiler but it's nonsense to me.
On a wall it's written : "LEFT "
On another : "RIGHT SIDE"

Thanks .
Wrong thread man go to the other thread of this game