What's new

Realm 1 - Evil team play thread

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score
Re: Realm 1 - Evil team play thread

Smiling, she worked harder on him, licking him longer and more thoughly then she was, keeping him in constant pleasure... hopefully.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Brothel:
Lion takes 7 pleasure, putting it at 7 PP.

Blazetail begins to taste the lions precum on her tongue as she sucks the lion off. He's starting to pant, apparently getting close to his release.

Slavers Guild:
The leopard laughs, and says; "Honey, just takes your lead from Palsa. She knows what I like."
The dragonkin apparently does, as she kneels next to Kenya and undoes his pants, sliding them down and revealing his red throbbing member. She slowly leans forward and licks it a few times before leaning back again, glancing at Kenya, indicating for her to go first.

Outside:
Quetz full degense gains 46 AC.

32+30 = 62 vs 7+56+46 = 109! == miss.
46+30 = 76 vs 10+56+46 = 112! == miss.

Quetz lance keeps the creature out of reach, and its reaching blow only requires her to tilt her head back to avoid it entirely. It roars, and flails its other arm at her, which she easily ducks under. When she comes back up, she'll have an opportunity to attack the slow but powerful creature.

(You've got your full AP to play with next round, he's only got 5 AP left for his second turn so he can't attack again until next round.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Now, then. It is time for you to fall. Quetz says before sliding her lance up and thrusting it twice at the creature with strokes aimed to pierce it's hide.

(Lance Style: Pierce, twice if possible. I'm not quite sure of the exact cost of the move given the current rules)

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

The kitsune smiled as she continued her pleasure-inducement, trying to get the lion off. If this was the hardest challenge she had, she figured this would be an easy night...

Pale

Reputation score

After staring expectantly at her teammates for several minutes, Maskala shakes her head, frustrated.

"Fine! Just stand there! I'm going to find Quetz!"

And with that, she stalks off towards the Blacksmiths.. hoping to locate the missing catgirl, and not particularly caring if folk were coming with her or not.

darent

Lurker
Reputation score

ok, i understand... kenya gets on her knees right in front of him and starts to suck him hard, rubbing the remainder with her hands...

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

((Crud! Sorry Pale! I didn't realize it'd been this long since I last checked this! X.x ))

Shizuka followed. "Sorry. I couldn't think of anywhere to go, so I was just... waiting for you... or something."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Brothel:
Lion takes 7 pleasure, making him cum and putting him at 25 PP.

Blazetail continues pleasuring the lion, and as she strokes and licks his shaft he begins to moan and growl, his claws scratching into the arm rests of the chair. After a moment he roughly grabs the back of her head and forces her down, his cock going down her throat, and she can feel him erupt into her. He holds for several seconds, pumping his seed down the kitsunes throat, and then releases her. As she pulls back, she drains the last bit of cum from his cock into her mouth, the drain filling her mouth completely, and the strong tasting substance sloshes around in her mouth. "Good.... Excellent.... now swallow the rest of that, and prepare yourself. I payed for you to please me, and please me you will, with all of your holes if I so choose. Turn, and remain on your knees, wench."

Blacksmith:
Tira laughs and follows after Maskala, amused by the dragonkins anger. They quickly reach the blacksmith, and the large wolf-furre is relaxing in a large chair smoking a pipe, his shirt lying on the floor in the corner of the shop, showing his massive muscles. "How may I help you, madame?" He asks, between puffs.

Slavers Guild:
Slaver takes 8 pleasure, putting him at 17 PP.

Palsa licks the Snow Leopards balls as Kenya begins to deepthroat his shaft, his member quickly hardening fully. He begins to growl appreciatively as she works his shaft.

Glade:
(I'll just treat it like a regular attack for now.)
19+20-1 = 38 vs 36+24 = 60 == miss.
23+20-1 = 42 vs 25+24 = 49 == miss.

Both Quetz thrusts do nothing more than force the angry beast back, and the beast is unable to counter attack, giving Quetz another opportunity to attack, or to once again prepare for the beasts attack.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Tch. Very well, then. I know the rhythm of the battle and that will make all the difference. Quetz says moving back into a gaurd stance, her lance positioned once again to deflect blows coming at her.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Blaze swallows indeed- but partly from nerves as she turns around on her knees, raising her rear up and her tail fliping skywards wordlessly.

darent

Lurker
Reputation score

kenya uses her tonge to quickly lick the head while with her hands she masturbates him hard... are you pleased, master?

Pale

Reputation score

Maskala stops for a moment, and glances around her, confused, then up the skies. When nothing seems out of place, the Drak wraps her arms around herself for a moment, and shivers...

"Anyone.. feel anything weird just then? No.. Just me, I guess... How strange.. I thought I... nevermind.. You... Blacksmith. Have you seen a catkin in armour around here.. buying a lance? Which way did she go?"

The Drak seems spooked, her tone slightly off.. but she's reocvering, swiftly.

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

Shizuka just stayed back then, letting Maskala do that talking since... it seemed to be what she was wanting to do anyway.

"Are you okay?" she asks though, nudging Mask.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Brothel:
Lion takes 1 pleasure, putting him at 24 PP. Blazetail takes 13 pleasure, putting her at 2 PP, and loses 6 FP, putting her at 31.

The lion says nothing as he stands up from his chair and then kneels behind Blazetail, prodding at her entrance. He slowly presses into her, drawing a loud gasp, until he's in to the hilt. Then he slides back to the head and slams back in, beginning a steady rhythm in Blazetails womanhood. His huge member almost makes her orgasm just from penetration.

Slavers Guild:
Snow Leopard takes 8 PP, putting him at 9.

"Definitely honey...." The snow leopard says, between pants. The other men are now cheering as Palsa and Kenya pleasure their boos, apparently eager for their turn.

Blacksmith:
The blacksmith looks confused by Masks apparent discomfort, but doesn't make any comment on it; "Yes. She bought a lance, and left to practice with it. She was down by the river, last I saw of her. Though I heard shouts coming from down there not long ago. Why?"

Outside:
44+30 = 73 vs 1+56+46 = 103 == miss.
11+30 = 41 vs 41+56+46 = 143 == miss.

Quetz has little trouble in dodging both of the minotaurs attacks, the clumsy beast unable to hit her.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

The kitsune groaned as she's penetrated, her insides clamping down onto the creature's cock as she rams back into him.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Now then, Let's see you dodge this. Quetz says before lunging forth with a single piercing strike.

(Lance Style: Pierce)

Pale

Reputation score

"Ahhh... hell. If they're after me, they'll be after my friends.. and that means Quetz! Shit! No time to lose, thank you for your help! Shizuka, Pinky, with me! ..."

The Drak takes off at a dead run towards the river, not waiting to see if her companions decided to follow her or not.

darent

Lurker
Reputation score

keyna backs up a bit to see the waiting ones... soon it'll be your turn... be patient... says and winks them an eye... returning to suck the leader

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Brothel:
Lion takes 10 pleasure, putting him at 14 PP. Blazetail takes 13 pleasure, making her orgasm and putting her at 4 PP. Blazetail loses 9 FP, putting her at 22 FP.

The lion hammers into Blazetail, beginning to fuck her in earnest. Her honey begins to drip down her legs as she orgasms on his cock, her body continuing to buck back into his thrusts as fucks the kitsune.

Slavers Guild:
Slaver takes 7 pleasure, putting him at 2 PP.

Kenyas attentions are beginning to get the better of the snow leopard, and he pants on the edge of release. Palsa continues to lick and suck on his balls.

Outside (Quetz):
35+20-1 = 54 vs 18+24 = 42 == hit. 16 damage.

Quetz jab lands straight into the beasts gut, causing it to howl in fury. She has another opportunity to attack or defend...

Outside (Party):
Mask runs down the street, Tira and Shizuka right behind her. They get to a group of men down by the riverside holding a bunch of children, one of the boys shouting; "But you've got to help her! She went in there all alone, and that monster was so huge!"

Pale

Reputation score

Maskala mutters more curses under her breath.. this time something unintelligible in Draconic, most likely about stupid catkin and spending all her time charging into battle to save them.

Come on! We don't have much time! Curse you cowards!"

This last exclamation aimed at the group of men who took the place of women - standing back and protecting the children. The Drak pushes on ahead, calling out for her missing team member.

"Quetz! Holler if you can hear us! Quetz!"