What's new

Realm 1 - Evil team play thread

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Realm 1 - Evil team play thread

Drawing back into a defensive stance, Quetz speaks once again. While it is good to press an advantage, it is foolish to do so and leave oneself open to a counter assault. She either doesn't hear her comrades from where she is, or isn't paying attention to anything that won't directly impact her fight.

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

Shizuka looked to Mask. Something was definitely wrong. What, the ninja didn't know, but the least she could do was help.

"Excuse me, which way was this monster?" she asked the children, calmly. If Quetz was out here, alone, then it couldn't hurt to see if said monster got a jump on her. After all, knowing how well this little group has done so far, it wouldn't be surprising.

darent

Lurker
Reputation score

are you ready to cum sir? Kenya backs up a bit, opening her mouth and giving the leopard a quick handjob, waiting for his load...

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Screaming loudly, Blaze shakes and moans with pleasure, still greedily thrusting back against him as she allows him to use her roughly, panting and groaning as she drips excessively.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Brothel:
Lion loses 9 PP, putting him at 5 PP. Blazetail loses 9 PP, making her orgasm and putting her at 10 PP. Blazetail loses 4 FP, putting her at 18 FP.

The lion keeps pounding into her, his breathing getting ragged again as he brings Blazetail to another screaming orgasm. He smiles as Blazetail gladly fucks him right back, getting into the rut just as much as he is. "Going... to... cum... soon...."

Slavers Guild:
Slaver loses 4 PP, making him cum and putting him at 23 PP.

"Oh yeah baby.... Uhhh!" The snow leopard says, before closing his eyes and gasping as he cums in Kenyas mouth and on her face, a half dozen ropes of the mans thick semen splattering in her mouth and on her cheeks and nose, some of it even getting into her hair. Kenya quickly finds Palsa licking her face clean and sharing the cum with her in a deep kiss.

"Damn... that was wonderful honey. But you're not done yet. Palsa, be a dear and start looking after my boys, she and I've still got to get to know each other. As for you honey, lets see how good you are with your other mouth..." He says, once he comes down from his orgasmic high. Palsa smiles, breaking the kiss and swallowing the cum in her mouth, still leaving a good amount with Kenya, and says; "Of course sir..." And gets up to approach the cheering group of men, leaving Kenya kneeling in front of the leader.

Outside (Quetz):
Quetz gains 46 armor.
41+30 = 71 vs 32+56+46 = 134 == miss.
22+30 = 52 vs 34+56+46 = 136 == miss.

Quetz once again easily dodges the creatures angry swings, causing him to roar in frustration once again. Suddenly, he steps back, and speaks for the first time, the minotaurs voice low and gravely and barely understandable; "You are a worthy opponent female, and I do not sense the taint of Evil upon you as I did the other. I offer you my surrender, as I cannot hope to defeat you as I am. Might we negotiate?"

Outside(Party):
The boy quickly turns to Shizuka, already speaking; "That way! It grabbed our teacher and we all ran, and the nice lady went to try and help her!" He says, pointing into the forest.
Maskala only hears a loud, angry roar from the forest in response to her shout, definitely not sounding like Quetz.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

The kitsune, horny as ever, continued her loud half-howl as she's fucked even harder, her rear wiggling to try and get her one more peak, not even caring bout the lion at the moment.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

You're expecting me to believe you attacked and tried to rape a school teacher while she was surrounded by her students because you that she seemed evil? Besides, Fate has given me a quest to aid the warriors of evil in order to prevent good from gaining too much power. Why should I not end you? Quetz asks, holding off on attacking, but still remaining fully on guard in case the creature tries something.

darent

Lurker
Reputation score

Kenya answers the kiss, sharing the cum and cupping Palsa's breasts before she leaves, then she turns to see the leopard to the face, still on her knees of course sir, let me please you... i wont disappoint you... she gets up, puts her arms arround the boss' neck and jumps to stick her dripping tight pussy on his cock, surrounding his hips with her legs... mmm... you're pretty big...

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

"Thank you." Shizuka nudged Maskala. "It would appear that Quetz went to go fight the monster, at least most likely. Shall we go?"

Pale

Reputation score

Maskala shoots Shizuka a dry look before charging into the brush in the direction of the bellow, preparing her magic as she does.. If there was a battle to be fought, Maskala Ke'Ka'Somen would lead the way.

"Enough talk. Let's go save our heart-butt."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Brothel:
Lion takes 5 pleasure, making him cym and putting him at 25 PP. Blazetail takes 10 pleasure making her orgasm and putting her at 15 PP. Blazetail loses 6 FP, putting her at 12.
17-4 = 13 vs 28 = not pregnant.

The lions panting gasps turn into a sudden roar as he thrusts as deep as he can into Blazetail and unloads, filling her womb with his seed. His release inside her triggers his own orgasm, her pussy milking his cock for every drop of semen as her muscles spasm and she once again covers him in her honey. Luckily, the spell enacted earlier to remove her pregnancy makes her infertile, or she might have traded one burden for another. He collapses onto her, breathing heavily, his cock beginning to soften slightly inside of her. Eventually he gets back up, and says; "Well done. Your money's on the table, do give Palsa my regards would you?" and dresses before walking out the door. Blazetail did have another contract, but she was tired and slightly sore, and her pussy was leaking cum. She'd probably have to clean up if she wanted to do the other contract.

Slavers Guild:
Slaver takes 6 pleasure, putting him at 17 PP. Kenya takes 8 pleasure, putting her at 7 PP.

The snow leopard smiles as Kenya begins to ride him, and puts his hands on her hips, helping her ride him. "You're doing great honey.."

Palsa, meanwhile, begins entertaining the other men, ripping the first man she gets to pants down, and takes his already erect member into her mouth, going up and down only a few times before the man shouts in orgasm, the dragonkin swallowing all of his cum before pulling off and preparing to mount him while she reaches out for other slavers. Apparently she knew what she was doing...

Outside:
"I was not going to..." The minotaur began, before a bolt of black lightning arcs across the field they had been fighting, turning his next words into a scream of pain, causing him to collapse onto the ground. Quetz looks across to see the elf woman the minotaur had been holding standing, more black lightning arcing from her fingers into the minotaur, a savage grin on her face. "You should have killed me when you had the chance, beast!" She shouts, and unleashes another bolt, drawing another scream from the minotaur. Mask and friends arrive a moment later, Tira laughing giddily the entire time at the idea of violence.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

And for a bit, I thought I knew what was happening. Quetz says, waiting tensed and ready to dodge, but mostly confused as to who she's supposed to side with now: The rapist minotaur or the evil schoolteacher... Although, if you would believe most children, an evil schoolteacher isn't that odd of an occurrence.

darent

Lurker
Reputation score

kenya keeps on riding him, making obsene noises

Pale

Reputation score

Maskala relaxes as she bursts into the clearing, the minotaur rather clearly subdued and in pain. The Drak sends a nod to Quetz, and strolls lazily over to the writhing 'taur, and the girl tormenting him..

"I take it.. you have a good reason for this? Let me guess, he tried to rape you..?"

Though the creature is obviously in pain, the woman simply hitting it over and over without any real need to defend herself, the Drak makes no move to stop her.

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

"Uh... overkill?" Shizuka asked to no one in particular upon seeing the rather odd scene. She just waited off to the side.

"You okay Quetz?"

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

The minotaur was easy, I'm just no longer sure what side I'm supposed to help. Quetz replies to Shizuka.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Yawning a bit as she finally got up- letting herself recover from the very rough ride- she did two things- look for a place to clean up, and find that money!

Simca

Lurker
Reputation score

Tira giggles as she prances over to the dead Minotaur...going to cut his horns off...she just wants them to put on a -hat-...it'll be -awesome-

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Brothel:
Blazetail finds a towel and a bowl of water on the table next to a sack of coins left by her client, who had apparently prepared for it to get messy. She quickly cleans herself up, and can now move on to her other client or just wait around for Palsa to get back.

Slavers Guild:
Slaver takes 15 pleasure, putting him at 2 PP. Kenya takes 6 pleasure, putting her at 1 PP.

Kenya and the snow leopard fuck until both of them are on the edge of orgasm, right at the brink. Meanwhile, Palsa continues to pleasure the other men, making two of them cum almost simultaneously, the one she's riding and one she took into her mouth, while she strokes two others, bringing them to the edge.

Outside:
The minotaur gives one last gasp before dying, the black lightning apparently being quite powerful. "Thank you for your aid, madame knight. Such creatures can never control their... urges. I'd offer you a reward, but, I have little in the way of wealth..." the elf woman says, the black lightning she'd used on the minotaur still circling around her body. Apparently, she had little problem with being naked, as she stands confidently and without any hint of shame. Tira, meanwhile, hacks at the minotaurs horns until they break off.

Pale

Reputation score

Maskala watches the dying minotaur for a long moment, with an unreadable expression. As he passes, the Drak turns away with darkened eyes, and makes for Quetz.

She takes a breath, and her eyes slip closed for a moment. When they open, her smile is bright and cheery.

"Well, wasn't that lucky..! We turn up in time to see you get rescued, Heart-Butt. You okay? And I see you found yourself a better lance.... but you're still pregnant. Shame."

The Drak pointedly ignores the naked schoolteacher... knowing exactly what that black lightning was, and choosing to shun it.