What's new

Realm 1 - Good Team Play thread

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Realm 1 - Good Team Play thread

(damn gnoll)

lets go to the cave after all, we fight to find if inside are any slave girlafter give some steps she call to the gnoll to follow her to the cave come here cute little guy

(go inside the cave )

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

As the Heroines all entered the cavern, the first thing they noticed was the odd under ground water fall coursing through the cavern. It wasn't rapid, and seemed to be the perfect place to relax for a while. When Scratchy (The gnoll) entered, he yipped a little, sounding distraught...

"The entrance to our den! It's been destroyed!" He shouted, rushing past the group towards two giant crystals, a rubble pile beneath them. Lily herself didn't remember the entrance being closed (she had been sexed out in this cavern), and could even see the clothes of the old slave girls that had been with her... but the bodies of the Gnolls and Slaves were missing - all the digging implements had been left out too.

It was then the two massive boulders on either side of the cavern erupted in a mass of grayish tentacles, all of them waving about frantically - reaching for the Heroines!

((The Kilo-tiqs can reach up to 35 feet with their tentacles. Scratchy -needs- to be ordered to do something, or else I'll have him do whatever I feel like. Also, this will count as your second battle for your movement turn - so I'll need a direction ypou guys want to go after this.))

----Rolls start here----
Initiatives:
Lilliana: 45 + 15 = 60
Shiva: 25 + 26 = 51
Lily: 43 + 21 = 61
Aegis: 28 + 19 = 47
Siehydra: 47 + 22 = 69
Celestia: 38 + 35 = 73
Kaye: 38 + 15 = 53
Scratchy: 3 + 20 = 23

Kilo-tiq 1: 25 + 8 = 33
Kilo-tiq 2: 19 + 8 = 17

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Shiva growled, "Great... Tentacles... Just what we need..." she then looked back, and then sent a command to her group, "The one on the Right! Kill the one on the right first!"

(Shiva moves to attack the enemy on the right side of the cave with all her AP that's available, with the leftovers given to AC.)

Last edited:

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

"You don't need to repeat it you know..."

Even so, Aegis had already begun setting up, moving into sniping distance with an arrow notched to her bow. Then, taking aim, she began raining arrows at the tendrils to right one after another.

(Action: Attack the tentacles on the right twice.)

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Kaye feels a cold shiver run down her spine at the sight of the tentacles. She had heard stories about creatures that wielded them. The monks who trained her had even caught one and imprisoned it in the basement. One of the girls had mistakenly entered the room it was locked in... and stayed there for days until the veteran monks could rescue her. The girl's screams still haunted Kaye with ideas of what might have happened.

Moving a bit woodenly, Kaye stalks cautiously to the tentacle on the right and swings at it. She tries her best to stay out of it's reach.

(move to tentacle on right, 1 attack, rest of AP for armor)

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Celestia heard the order of Shiva and in instant run to the left to try to hit the tentacles. "Be careful Scratchy, try to cover us"

(action: move to the left and use magma on the tentacles twice (Kilo-Tiq 1), try to dont hurt any ally)

Last edited:
Reputation score

Lilliana draws her bow quickly and starts moving it back and fourth between the two tentacle monsters. Hearing Shiva's command she takes a second of careful aim and then lets loose an arrow at the one on the right.

(Action: Attack the one on the right)

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Lily nods, agreeing with their course of action.

((Move to and attack the one on the right 3x))

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

how about a guard stance for scratchy?

and, which girl i am?

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

((We seem to have lost TheWeirdOne... Post an action for this character.

I14: Aegis
I13: Shiva
J13: Celestia.
K15: Siehydra.
K12: Kaye.
L12: Lily.
L13: Lilliana.

F9: Kilo-Tiq 1
Q9: Kilo-Tiq 2))

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

(Siehydra does 2 ranged attacks on Kilo-tiq 2 (right) from where she is)

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

theweirdone use puncture two times to the right one (Kilo-Tiq 2), also i update my post because i dont reach the right one XP

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Agreed, Siehydra uses two ranged attacks on the tentacles on the right.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

The battle was over quickly. Celestia's magma attack nearly decimated the first Kilo-Tiq, as several attacks from Siehydra damage the monster enough for Lily to knock it out... from two massive orgasms, no less, each of the tentacles spraying gallons of semen into the air as they all flailed around. Two more attacks from both Lilliana and Kaye took out the first Kilo-Tiq, leaving them monster-free, and slightly cum covered.

(("NOoooOOOOooo Silth!", I says, "Making them fight four of the monsters would be too tough!", I says, " They'll have enough trouble with TWO!", I SAYS. >.<; ))

****Rolls start here*****
Celestia moves to G10, and loses 6 AP. She casts Magma:
8 + 50 - 4 = 54 vs. 36 + 8 + 4 = 48. Damage: 20. She loses 40 MP and is at 160.
Siehydra attacks Kilo-tiq 2 twice:
44 + 22 -2 = 64 (Autohit); Damage: 9.
43 + 22 - 2 = 63 (Autohit); Damage: 5.
Lily moves to P9, and loses 8 AP. She attacks Kilo-Tiq 2 thrice:
37 + 22 = 59 (Autohit); Damage: 6 + 3 = 9
42 + 22 = 64 (Autohit); Damage: 7 + 7 = 14. Kilo-Tiq 2 orgasms! Fatigue caused: 7 + 7 = 14
38 + 22 = 60 (Autohit...); Damage: 7 + 7 = 14. Kilo-Tiq 2 orgams! Fatigue caused: 7 + 8 = 15. KLilot-Tiq 1 faints!
Lilliana attacks Kilo-Tiq 1:
35 + 17 - 4 = 48 vs. 8 + 8 + 8 = 24; Hit! Damage: 5 + 6 = 11.
Kaye moves to G9 and loses 8 AP. She attacks Kilo-Tiq 1 once:
25 + 19 = 44 vs. 10 + 8 + 8 = 26; Hit! Damage: 4+ 6 = 10. Kilo-Tiq 1 faints!

Celestia's EXP Gain: 10, putting her at 28/30.
Siehydra's EXP Gain: 10 ((WeirdOne hasn't updated his character sheet from his last level up))
Lily's EXP Gain: 10, putting her at 24/20. Lily's reached level 3!
Lilliana's EXP Gain: 10, putting her at 20/30.
Kaye's EXP Gain: 10, putting her at 10/30.
Shiva's EXP Gain: 10, putting her at 22/30.
Aegis's EXP Gain: 10, putting her at 18/30

Celestia gains 16 Mind in Metal.
Siehdyra gains 20 Aptitude in Thrown Weapons.
Lily gains 30 Aptitude in Unarmed(Pleasure).
Lilliana gains 7 Aptitude in Long Bows.
Kaye gains 7 Aptitude in Unarmed.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Silth... Shiva had 12 EXP to go from the last battle. Plus ten, and she has 2 left to go.)

Shiva: 18/30. Shiva has reached level 3.
(Plus the ten from this battle, and she has 28.)

Shiva, still feeling slightly useless from the last battle, could only watch as the rest of her team utterly leaves her in the dust, and performs in a way that suggests that they didn't need her at all.

This feeling of uselessness both depresses, and angers her. With everyone else around the monsters, and her, not even just bait for the monster's clubs, but nothing at all, sinks back away from the glorious group, and backs into a wall, sliding down into a sitting position. And as she sat there, letting the rage of the previous events take her, she slams her sword into the rocky ground an angry fit, and squeezes the hilt so hard, her hand goes red.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

(Silth... Shiva had 12 EXP to go from the last battle. Plus ten, and she has 2 left to go.)
((That's what I thought at first... I didn't know if you and Keylo were calculating it differently.))

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

(Kaye should be at 14/30. After last battle she had 4 EXP over her level up. And she gets 8 aptitude per attack now.)

"Kiyaaah!" Kaye yells as she smashes a hand into the creature, her hand and body shivering as she maintains her attack position after registering that the creature has been defeated. Her shivering from the power of her attack transforms of shivers of horror as the flailing tentacle sprays it's semen into the air, only for some to land on Kaye. Her eyes grow wide and her breath comes out in ragged gasps as the substance drips down her face, chest and arms. When a tendril drops into her mouth, she immediately begins coughing and spitting while she runs over to the waterfall, desperately splashing the water over herself, attempting to scrub her body clean.

After a minute of the frenzied cleaning, she straightens up, suddenly regretting losing her composure in front of her allies like that. "T-they are defeated," she stated, shaking in anger at herself. She closes her eyes, then begins breathing deeply in and out, giving off a small squeal as she caught a faint whiff of the tentacles juices.

Finally, Kaye calms down and looks around the room. In particular, she looked over the slave girl clothes that remained in the cave, hoping to find something she could use to replace the clothes the gnolls had torn from her.

(search for clothes)

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Lily grimaces at being sprayed with the white, sticky goo, but shrugs, expecting it. She wipes as much as she can off, then slithers over to Shiva, noticing that she had shied away from the group and looked frustrated. "What'sss wrong, dear? You look really down." She asks, leaning against the same wall as the human and resting on her own coils, looking at her warmly.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Beaten nearly to death by wretched Gnolls, stripped of my dignity and clothing, not to mention spouting orders, as if some commander, while I simply stood, and could do nothing before the rest of you did the job I was to slow to do!" Shiva rants, her face suggesting the woman was furious, seemingly at herself, as she gave the hilt of her blade another furious squeeze, "What leader am I? Who is felled by two mere Gnolls, and is useless when compared with my comrades?"

Shiva looked furious, and helpless at the same time, as she seemed to be trying to divert her focus of rage into the pain from squeezing her hilt too hard.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Lily puts her arm around Shiva's shoulder, should the human let her. "That'sss not true. It wasss by your tacticsss that we defeated thessse creaturesss. You thought about what to do, gave usss a plan. And it worked. A leader need not alwaysss be in the front linesss, trying to do everything themssselvesss." The naga nods, gently placing the end of her tail on Shiva's sword hand, rubbing gently, trying to sooth her pain.