What's new

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Island

-snipped-
See what i mean with subjectivity? :D
Well, as long no one holds it with bad regards, i know that having a different opinion are not bad.

• Monster Rancher Series
Haven’t played; can’t comment.
you poor soul.
Monster Rancher (Monster Farm in Japan) are one of my childhood luxuries back then along with pokemon and digimon. Heck, i'm proud to say that Monster Rancher actually satisfy me most as a child :D. Its monster-caring and training concept, the monster birthing from real-life disc, the battle system, the fusion system, Man, it baffles me how this franchise has lost to the flair of Pokemon and Digimon as of late. :(

-0O0-

Back to topic about Monster Girl Island. I saw the applicable Ophelia(Mechanical Girl)'s model in your blog Redamz, it looks fantastic as expected! :D
But, if you may lend your ear, i have a little discomfort with her.

I don't know.. the moment i saw the twin cable (i think?) hanging from her head, it immediately reminds me of Eris's twin feeler. And this is somehow left a slight disappointment in me. It felt too similar, with just different color and length. It made both Eris's and Ophelia's model less unique and less special for me.

Those are just my personal opinion of course, just letting you know :p. You don't have to try to change the cables(?) if you think that was for the best.

Last edited:

auwfna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

• Monster Rancher Series
you poor soul.
Is it that good? :p

(I did watch some of the anime though a long time ago).

• Gyakuten Saiban (Ace Attorney)
No narration, just the characters talking to each other, so no.
?! Is there some other Ace Attorney series I'm unaware of?
I don’t remember seeing any narration in the Gyakuten Saiban games I’ve played (those being Gyakuten Saiban 1 through 4).

For example, the for Gyakuten Saiban 1 has no narration (it’s pretty much all dialogue).

Last edited:

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

• Danganronpa Series

• Atelier Series

• Monster Rancher Series

• YS series

• Skullgirls
ok you earned my pity. ;)

Oh yea, about that...
Will they just wear gifts randomly or will you have to ask/suggest for them to

Last edited:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Will they just wear gifts randomly or will you have to ask/suggest for them to?
As a matter of fact, lazydude..
Redamz hasn't said anything about gifts you know?
The reason for the costume change could be an entirely different one.

But the fact that the costume change feature exist is already a god-sent revelation! :D

auwfna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

• Danganronpa Series

• Atelier Series

• Monster Rancher Series

• YS series

• Skullgirls
LOL, seriously? :p I’ll admit I should probably play Danganronpa sometime soon, but the others too?

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

LOL, seriously? :p I’ll admit I should probably play Danganronpa sometime soon, but the others too?
Ys is a must for anyone who likes ARPGs(plus the ost is awesome) and I must confess I never played Skullgirls either.

As a matter of fact, lazydude..
Redamz hasn't said anything about gifts you know?
The reason for the costume change could be an entirely different one.

But the fact that the costume change feature exist is already a god-sent revelation! :D
I know I was fallowing up with a question based on your own suggestion.

Last edited:

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I don’t remember seeing any narration in the Gyakuten Saiban games I’ve played (those being Gyakuten Saiban 1 through 4).

For example, the for Gyakuten Saiban 1 has no narration (it’s pretty much all dialogue).
Narrators can be part of the story too you know.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ys is a must for anyone who likes ARPGs(plus the ost is awesome)!
I concur! :cool:
YS series is a great ARPG!
And the OST, ooh the OST!! :D

My personal recommendation is: YS Origin-PC, YS3 Remake-PSP, YS7-PSP, and YS4 Remake-PSVITA.

OP
Redamz

Redamz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Back to topic about Monster Girl Island. I saw the applicable Ophelia(Mechanical Girl)'s model in your blog Redamz, it looks fantastic as expected! :D
But, if you may lend your ear, i have a little discomfort with her.

I don't know.. the moment i saw the twin cable (i think?) hanging from her head, it immediately reminds me of Eris's twin feeler. And this is somehow left a slight disappointment in me. It felt too similar, with just different color and length. It made both Eris's and Ophelia's model less unique and less special for me.

Those are just my personal opinion of course, just letting you know :p. You don't have to try to change the cables(?) if you think that was for the best.
Those cables are not really part of the hair, unlike Eris tentacles, but I'll keep it in mind in the future.

Will they just wear gifts randomly or will you have to ask/suggest for them to
This is a good question, I don't know. :eek:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmmm, that roach girl ...... Will she be perma-topless or just for that render ?

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmmm, that roach girl ...... Will she be perma-topless or just for that render ?
Ah, that make me thought of something..
Is there any particular reason why she have normal boobs instead caraboobs like Suzu the Hornet girl? She an insect too right?

And..
It is too bad you are not planning to add futa, redamz, because being a futa doesn't really that far off for a cockroach girl, get it?
:D...
:)...
:eek:...
:( I.. will stand in the corner and repent for my terrible joke.. T-T

OP
Redamz

Redamz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No, she is not gonna be in the game, she was just a Patreon reward.
New girl is gonna be decided tomorrow after the voting is finished.

Ah, that make me thought of something..
Is there any particular reason why she have normal boobs instead caraboobs like Suzu the Hornet girl? She an insect too right?

And..
It is too bad you are not planning to add futa, redamz, because being a futa doesn't really that far off for a cockroach girl, get it?
:D...
:)...
:eek:...
:( I.. will stand in the corner and repent for my terrible joke.. T-T
No particular reason for the boobs other that I felt like it. I don't really need her to be consistent design-wise with Suzu since she won't be in the game.

Dagma

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

see's game description, tries current demo, favorites and begins patient wait for next demo :)

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

see's game description, tries current demo, favorites and begins patient wait for next demo :)
Hahaha, same here. Damn, graphic is just gorgeous! :) This style reminds me something but can't remember what exactly...

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Gameplay-wise, this is pretty much Sexy Beach (albeit 1000% better) ....

As for the next demo, hmmmm twins-butt-sex ............ (hopefully)

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How about some good classic double paizuri blowjob? ;)

Is it true that the in the next demo, there will finally be a proper game prologue or intro at day 1? Because at the current demo, we play from day 3, right?

OP
Redamz

Redamz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just don't expect next demo too soon.
I released the first one exactly 3 weeks ago and people are already spamming me asking for the next one :(

How about some good classic double paizuri blowjob? ;)

Is it true that the in the next demo, there will finally be a proper game prologue or intro at day 1? Because at the current demo, we play from day 3, right?
Yes, next demo you are gonna start at day 1 with the introduction of Ophelia, Ara and Faranne. Then Suzu day 2, Eris day 3 and the new girls on day 4, and that should be the demo.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I released the first one exactly 3 weeks ago and people are already spamming me asking for the next one :(
That's not a bad thing unless they over do it :D