What's new

Re: Monster Girl Island

Redamz

Jusy wanted to say good work there. I tried the demo a few days and just one or two questions:

-What is the probability to get a rare fish compared to a normal fish?
-Whats the most important thing for you about the game? i hope this second question is easy to understand if not, dont worry.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeaaaaaah put everything in a maid outfit even the protagonist

hahaha, now that you say this it would be quite ironic that after saying that you would put her in a maid outfit you are the one who ends wearing it.

Well, at least you would have achieved half of your goal, having someone wear a maid outfit XD.

Yeaaaaa... I huh. I dropped the ball on that one. *coughcough*

To develop a bit my opinion on spider bae; I absolutely adore arachnea type characters, and she is incredibly cute but... I don't know. Her abdomen unsettles me. I don't know if it's the spikes or something else but... Heh.

I'll still 100% seduce her tho.

and put her in a maid outfit
About her abdomen.
Warning: real spider

Redamz

Jusy wanted to say good work there. I tried the demo a few days and just one or two questions:

-What is the probability to get a rare fish compared to a normal fish?
-Whats the most important thing for you about the game? i hope this second question is easy to understand if not, dont worry.
Rare fish is 100% the first time you fish on the dock. You get the regular fish every time everywhere else.
The most important part for me are the characters.
I think the gameplay is the least important part on this type of game, but I still want to try to do something nice with it in the future.

Redamz pls
N-no :eek:

"Orb-weavers' bites are generally harmless to humans."

Hummm i guess its safe then....oh dont be a lame pussy now even if was deadly as fuk to corrode you dick you will fuk still fuk the spider

But if everyone's the maid, who's the master!?

Plot Twist:
Protagonist is the cutest and sexiest maid.
:D:D:D

"Orb-weavers' bites are generally harmless to humans."

Hummm i guess its safe then....oh dont be a lame pussy now even if was deadly as fuk to corrode you dick you will fuk still fuk the spider
Nuclear is seriously hazardous for humans, did that stop us from exploiting it? :)
Space is completely inhabitable for humans, did that stop us from exploring it? :)
Monstergirl is mostly dangerous for humans, did that stop us from sexualizing it? :)
You know the answer.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

THAT FEEL WHEN you realized if the "pussy" of an arachne girl is located at where a human's usually is (This mean near the spider's mandibles). From behind or side view if you do the deed, it will looked like you are getting an ORAL BLOWJOB from an ACTUAL GIANT SPIDER... (or... the spider's just munching on your "pedipalp".)

Gosh darn it, junior!! This is not the time when you should stand hard!! :mad:

Last edited:

PUT ALL THE CUTIES IN A MAID OUTFIT!

371cf5b24d.jpg

Them 300zx ..... The red 1 is better though, the white 1 feels like a mash-up or a copyright-weave-around-ish (either that or I missed the real model) :eek:

PUT ALL THE CUTIES IN A MAID OUTFIT!

371cf5b24d.jpg
As long as you don't put a coconut on a maid outfit is all good <3

Them 300zx ..... The red 1 is better though, the white 1 feels like a mash-up or a copyright-weave-around-ish (either that or I missed the real model) :eek:
I don't know what you are talking about :confused:

^ You posted a Kickstarter for a racing game on your "blog" ? I'm talking about the red car in that gif and the white 1 used in the title screen ....

^ You posted a Kickstarter for a racing game on your "blog" ? I'm talking about the red car in that gif and the white 1 used in the title screen ....

Oh, that game is not mine. I just reblogged because I kinda know the devs and the game is pretty cool.

Oh my god! <3 This is such an amazing game, I absolutely adore it!

The speech of the girls, their appearances, everything! Please please continue to do such great content! As soon as I have money I'm going to support you on Patreon.

Do you post like... percentages to your next update? Or is that kinda just whenever you get around to it? I'd love to know how close the next update is, and I'm super excited to see what you can come up with.

Also, I'm an animation major currently, and I know a decent amount of blender, if you ever want someone to make simple models to help out and lighten the work flow, I'd love to help the development of such a great game. Just an offer, no pressure to accept at all!

The speech of the girls, their appearances, everything! Please please continue to do such great content! As soon as I have money I'm going to support you on Patreon.

Do you post like... percentages to your next update? Or is that kinda just whenever you get around to it? I'd love to know how close the next update is, and I'm super excited to see what you can come up with.

Also, I'm an animation major currently, and I know a decent amount of blender, if you ever want someone to make simple models to help out and lighten the work flow, I'd love to help the development of such a great game. Just an offer, no pressure to accept at all!

^ If every user were like this guy, internet would be a better place. Just saying

Sooo I saw the screen shot of this game (from: the download page)

Is this a 3D game? With 3D movement? Can someone explain the gameplay further? Since the screenshots are very high quality, so I am considering of donating the developer before downloading.

EDIT: screw it, hate waiting. Donated and downloaded. :D

Last edited:

No % for next update, I'm nowhere near the phase of just adding content new yet. I still have to make the main areas and implement new mechanics, so it's hard to make an estimate.

About your offer, really appreaciate it! but I feel bad asking for free stuff...

Sooo I saw the screen shot of this game (from: the download page)

Is this a 3D game? With 3D movement? Can someone explain the gameplay further? Since the screenshots are very high quality, so I am considering of donating the developer before downloading.

EDIT: screw it, hate waiting. Donated and downloaded. :D

Thanks <3 but don't feel obligated to donate for a demo.
Itch.io is kinda aggressive when asking customers for donations on what they are downloading, but it's not necessary.

Since you already downloaded it I guess there's no point in answering your questions. :)

Back