What's new

Re: Monster Girl Island

No % for next update, I'm nowhere near the phase of just adding content new yet. I still have to make the main areas and implement new mechanics, so it's hard to make an estimate.

About your offer, really appreaciate it! but I feel bad asking for free stuff...

Not everyone does art for the sake of money or prestige, they do it for fun, and that is always the right reason to do things including business. At the end of the day, people who do things just for money don't do them particularly well as they have the wrong goals in life. Those who learn to use capital wisely end up not just making a lot more money, but having a ton more fun and the people around them have more fun; eventually when trying to be great at something, you realize you reach a limit and need to start recruiting people to help. Try reading one of my favorite books: ISBN 978-0787987756. I guarantee you it will be the best $20 you ever spent; there's more business sense in that book than in most MBA Degree programs.

Point being, as a suggestion, you've got the crowd of perverts all riled up in here with suggestions. Obviously you have a project laid out. Set up some requirements so the work matches the art, anyone who wants to volunteer, assign some projects. $15 for a model here, $50 for a rigging there that sort of thing. Your patreon isn't a means to make money, it's a means to recruit perverts with skills and not feel guilty if the project goes nowhere. If you do decide to sell it as a fully fledged game and make some cash, you can always cut them in on a chunk and put a larger chunk of the capital in the "new project Idea I have for later" pile for your new hobby.

If you're doing it right the only thing you'll ever feel guilty about is letting down the team. The other thing you will notice and especially if you take a frameworkish approach, is people start populating your world with things you couldn't have ever thought of.

The progress on your game will go much faster so you will deliver more quickly. Yeah there's a few things you end up doing you might not want to, like offering a stripped down "demo" copy of the game or some such to drive people to patreon. Such is life.

If you do decide to take this approach, remember at the end of it you will have a library of assets and need to take on the framework mindset at some point. It's good to start out messy and suss out all the places you're going to screw up big later on. Just keep in mind, Ultimately you're building an artistically appealing story-driven world, and that's going to be very attractive to a lot of people.

<< Really bad Lurker.

i need one of the grills with a buckteeth or im going to explode ! bonus if its a bunny/rat

now being serus nothing new about the twins ?

i need one of the grills with a buckteeth or im going to explode ! bonus if its a bunny/rat

now being serious nothing new about the twins ?

Have you ever wondered how an oral job from someone with buck teeth will feel like? :D
(Yes i'm asking the REAL question here! ;P)

Why not hamster..? ;)
Or maybe a beaver..? or a gopher..? A Squirrel!!
No wait, scratch that!! A Porcupine it is!! (Yes porcupine is Rodent therefore it is not strange for them to have buck teeth)

On another note..
Bring us the twin! Bring us the twin! Bring us the twin! :p

Last edited:

Have you ever wondered how an oral job from someone with buck teeth will feel like? :D
(Yes i'm asking the REAL question here! ;P)

Why not hamster..? ;)
Or maybe a beaver..? or a gopher..? A Squirrel!!
No wait, scratch that!! A Porcupine it is!! (Yes porcupine is Rodent therefore it is not strange for them to have buck teeth)

On another note..
Bring us the twin! Bring us the twin! Bring us the twin! :p
(Sadly we still have to wait for 3 more days until the vote for the twin is over.)

i guess a deepthroat will be risky kek at least isnt a shark grill !

i guess a deepthroat will be risky kek at least isnt a shark grill !

Well don't worry, we humans will find a way, that just what we always do. ;)

But still though, a sharp teeth like shark's is not what you should be wary in case of blowjob my friend, but THIS:

--Warning, may inflict inexplicable pain in the nether area, do not view if you feel you are easily scarred mentally--
picture.php

A sandworm-ish sharp-toothed mouth oral job...
You may shriek out now. :D

Last edited:

But still though, a sharp teeth like shark's is not what you should be wary in case of blowjob my friend, but THIS:

--Warning, may inflict inexplicable pain in the nether area, do not view if you feel you are easily scarred mentally--
44111578_p0.jpg

Now a leech bj.... ok this gonna to far we need to stap :p

Oww Oww Oww! I don't even have the parts and I just cringed from that! xD

Oww Oww Oww! I don't even have the parts and I just cringed from that! xD

This will make it even better >:3.
The text on the picture basically translates to:
"Relax, I'm not absolutely positive, but I'm sure it will grow itself back."
...(O-O; )

Now a leech bj.... ok this gonna to far we need to stap :p

This whole shenanigans makes me wish there will be a situation in Monster Girl Island where you are literally but also comedically struggling to make sure your "stick" is still in one piece during sex with some of a more "Nightmarish" Monstergirl..

Please Redamz, please...?

Last edited:

This whole shenanigans makes me wish there will be a situation in Monster Girl Island where you are literally but also comedically struggling to make sure your "stick" is still in one piece during sex with some of a more "Nightmarish" Monstergirl..

Please Redamz, please...?

I'll admit, that one would be pretty hilarious and cute. Maybe she's just too into it to care that you're trying to make sure your uh... Part is still attached. Sucking away, not a care in the world~ While the male character is internally freaking out. xD Love it, that's brilliant.

Err I'm gona derp abit here... How many H scenes are there currently? From the one I downloaded, from redamz.itch.io/monstergirlisland

Err I'm gona derp abit here... How many H scenes are there currently? From the one I downloaded, from redamz.itch.io/monstergirlisland

Only one with the Purple Slime Girl currently, which consist of a "Feeler/Hair-Job", Vagina Finger-Teasing, Missionary, Bareback, Oral-Job, and Cowgirl if memory serves, why the question?

Only one with the Purple Slime Girl currently, which consist of a "Feeler/Hair-Job", Vagina Finger-Teasing, Missionary, Bareback, Oral-Job, and Cowgirl if memory serves, why the question?

Ok cool! I didn't missed anything, I just wanted to make sure I cleared everything there is to offer. since I saw like 5 monster girls. Ta!

That new Redamz avatar picture of the tiwns seems VERY promising, hope we get a new full body render soon :D

... *sighs, and sharpens stylus*

Now we wait for the entire picture.

The elements i notice as prominents are bright yellow eyes, narrow pupils, and some sort of ... whisker things? They also have a really pale skin, red eyeshadow, and one of them has really heavy bags under her eyes.

I would have said cat girl or fox girl, but we already have a cat girl and she has much more prominent " beast features " on her face.

So i would say a kitsune or... Maybe zombies considering the pale skin and bags?

The elements i notice as prominents are bright yellow eyes, narrow pupils, and some sort of ... whisker things? They also have a really pale skin, red eyeshadow, and one of them has really heavy bags under her eyes.

I would have said cat girl or fox girl, but we already have a cat girl and she has much more prominent " beast features " on her face.

So i would say a kitsune or... Maybe zombies considering the pale skin and bags?

Nah, undead is unlikely, too healthy-looking (Just look at that lush black hair!)
Kitsune or any other beast species is a good guess.

I'm gonna bite the bullet and guess that these twins are "Crows", or "Ravens", or..
Trains.. :D
EDIT: Oh, wrong guess :eek:.

Redamz, You should really include at least one Transportation-based Monstergirl or Object-based Monstergirl. ;)

Last edited:

Yeah, they are foxes. :D

Back