What's new

Re: Monster Girl Island

Wow, I have to admit I didn't have exceptions for a 3D H game but this is a very pleasant surprise. The animations aren't bad at all. Once my bills are in order I'll totally support the patreon!

>You don't have to worry about getting me pregnant.
B-but I wanna make little slime babies. And all the other monster girls someday. ;_; Impregnation is a huge turn on. Aw well, my hope are in vain since it's the majority versus minority fetish wars, but, here's hoping for some more cute flat/small chested monsters too~. And maybe some sperm after effects if it's possible. Story is interesting enough, though the demo makes it feel rushed, I'm sure pacing will be present in future installments. Above all else, I hope to see more from the developer's imagination!

Looking forward to the future for this project for sure~

Wow, I have to admit I didn't have exceptions for a 3D H game but this is a very pleasant surprise. The animations aren't bad at all. Once my bills are in order I'll totally support the patreon!

>You don't have to worry about getting me pregnant.
B-but I wanna make little slime babies. And all the other monster girls someday. ;_; Impregnation is a huge turn on. Aw well, my hope are in vain since it's the majority versus minority fetish wars, but, here's hoping for some more cute flat/small chested monsters too~. And maybe some sperm after effects if it's possible. Story is interesting enough, though the demo makes it feel rushed, I'm sure pacing will be present in future installments. Above all else, I hope to see more from the developer's imagination!

Looking forward to the future for this project for sure~
Impregnation is gonna be in some of the endings but not during the main story. Making a child rising simulator would be too much, I'd have to pretty much make double the amount of characters.
And don't expect to impregnate a slime, they don't reproduce like that :D

Another flat character is in the works (though she is not small) Climax effects are in the todo list.
And yes the demo is rushed. Next one is gonna start from day 1 rather than day 3, so the progression should be more natural.

Last edited:

Impregnation is gonna be in some of the endings but not during the main story. Making a child rising simulator would be too much, I'd have to pretty much make double the amount of characters.
And don't expect to impregnate a slime, they don't reproduce like that :D

Oh my! Wish most of them are happy endings!
Will there be any Harem Ending? ;)

While a child rising simulator definitely has its own charms, it is not simple to create, so don't worry Redamz, i understand if you decided to not include this in Monster Girl Island. Hey, maybe it will work better in your next or later game? Who knows! :D

This is my personal imagination, i'd pictured that if Eris (Demon Slime Girl) is ever to be "pregnant", the process she will undergo is instead of her belly puffing up, she will grow some kind of an extra limb. The end of this limb then grows, getting bigger and bigger as Eris collected sufficient amount of "Nutrients", until it appears like an oversized fruit attached to her. Eris can freely transfer this "Fruit" to anywhere on her body granted the "Fruit" still directly connected to her and retained it's size at all times. When it's time for the delivery, Eris will disconnect the "Fruit" from her body, then the cut off "Fruit" will begin to shows movement, and little by little takes shape of a girl, a little girl, a loli. The newborn will need lots of nourishment - NO, not that kind of nourishment, a normal healthy unperverse nourishment, the newborn hasn't developed enough to absorb semen :p - in order to increase her total slime mass so she can mature and takes form of a more endowed lady.
TAADAA! A Demon Slime Daughter! Congratulations! :D
Yep, it was a theoretically a single-organism self-splitting.

Talking about the possible endings, Redamz, beside the aforementioned Pregnancy Ending, will there be any Happy Family Ending, where the daughters of the MC and his chosen waifu Monstergirl has born? If yes, will you design a 3d model for the daughters, only provided a visual aid like pictures, or just mention the daughters with words and text?

Last edited:

Why take a happy end when you can take slavery into account. Though with how the demo presented itself I don't think you'd end up being the master here~

Thanks for answering my questions. I dunno how slime girls reproduce but that's fine, I was planning on going after Suzu first anyway. Her design is so beautiful. A monster child simulator would indeed be too much work, I was thinking more along the lines of dialogue about how it's dangerous to cum inside during sex scenes with the monster and an ending scene with the child monster and mother. Basic waifu ending material. Assuming that cumming inside is going to be an option during sex anyway.

Well, i never said a Slave Ending or Femdom Ending couldn't be a Happy Ending, *wink wink* ;)

I just wishing that compared to the amount of Bad Endings (the kind where the MC didn't survive), we had more Good Endings.

Why take a happy end when you can take slavery into account. Though with how the demo presented itself I don't think you'd end up being the master here~

Thanks for answering my questions. I dunno how slime girls reproduce but that's fine, I was planning on going after Suzu first anyway. Her design is so beautiful. A monster child simulator would indeed be too much work, I was thinking more along the lines of dialogue about how it's dangerous to cum inside during sex scenes with the monster and an ending scene with the child monster and mother. Basic waifu ending material. Assuming that cumming inside is going to be an option during sex anyway.
You have to take into account that Eris is a "bad guy". She is not gonna join your group for a looong time (if at all). More friendly girls have different personalities and will not always be dominant.

Well, i never said a Slave Ending or Femdom Ending couldn't be a Happy Ending, *wink wink* ;)

I just wishing that compared to the amount of Bad Endings (the kind where the MC didn't survive), we had more Good Endings.
There's no bad endings, only game overs :)

Cute. I cant wait to defile them. ( or, knowing a kitsune's mischieving personality, get defiled by them )

Cute. I cant wait to defile them. ( or, knowing a kitsune's mischieving personality, get defiled by them )

What are you waiting FOR, Daclusia!?!?
Execute the MAIDification at ONCE!! :D:D:D

I noticed that they have three tails, kinda new for foxes. Usually foxgirl has 1, 2, 5, 8, or 9, nice choice. ;)

There's no bad endings, only game overs :)

:eek: Teach me your ending ways, Master. \(T-T)/

Last edited:

What are you waiting FOR, Daclusia!?!?
Execute the MAIDification at ONCE!!

W-.. we ran out of maid outfits after we decided that everyone should wear one, even the protagonist.
What are your new orders, captain ?

W-.. we ran out of maid outfits after we decided that everyone should wear one, even the protagonist.
What are your new orders, captain ?

:eek: WhAt!? We are running out of Maid Outfits!? :mad: IMPOSSIBRU! BLASPHEMY!

Then we have no choice but to execute the MAIDification Crisis Countermeasure Plan!

Sergeant Major Keep! Your new orders is to contact and request new clothing materials from nearby native monstergirl inhabitants, especially the arachnes, for the new maid outfits!

Meanwhile, I will embark on a dangerous journey myself to find the "Legendary" Monstergirl, rumoured to be the most moe and the most seductive in order to request her cooperation in rejuvenating our head chief of MAIDification, Lieutenant Daclusia, so he's more than ready and guaranteed to create more maid outfits!

Men! Good luck, and wish me luck! For the success of our lifetime goal of a world full of cute maids now rest in OUR very shoulder!!
Do not FALTER! Do not FEAR! We will PREVAIL!

What?

Whoever said we ran out of maid uniforms.
I still have plenty.

tumblr_o08ca1fdbk1tmhogko1_1280.jpg

From what I can see, here's my headcanon for those two until the game is released and i'm proven wrong.

The big boobied sister is the lewdest and most addict to sex, but is also very lazy, easy going, and messy in her personnal life. Never cleans her room, always sleeps under the futon, asks her sister when dinner will be ready, all that jazz.
She's also very physical and will hug the living hell out of everyone at armlength.

Flat sister is much more organized, keeps her big sister in check, does the housechores, and worries for the both of them. She's energetic, perky, and also a big big tease.
She doesn't like having sex that much, but she is a HUGE. HUGE. HUUUUUUUGE voyeur. She loves watching her sister having sex, and will be her assistant whenever her sister is doing her thing.

Big sister, in the meanwhile, would love nothing more but to manage to make her sister take it easy, and always tries to nudge her into actually taking part in the nightly activities.

... Yes i've been thinking about all that way too much, but WHAT CAN I SAY, I THINK A LOT ABOUT THE CHARACTERS I DRAW.

Cheers.

What?

I still have plenty.

From what I can see, here's my headcanon for those two until the game is released and i'm proven wrong.

The big boobied sister is the lewdest and most addict to sex, but is also very lazy, easy going, and messy in her personnal life. Never cleans her room, always sleeps under the futon, asks her sister when dinner will be ready, all that jazz.
She's also very physical and will hug the living hell out of everyone at armlength.

Flat sister is much more organized, keeps her big sister in check, does the housechores, and worries for the both of them. She's energetic, perky, and also a big big tease.
She doesn't like having sex that much, but she is a HUGE. HUGE. HUUUUUUUGE voyeur. She loves watching her sister having sex, and will be her assistant whenever her sister is doing her thing.

Big sister, in the meanwhile, would love nothing more but to manage to make her sister take it easy, and always tries to nudge her into actually taking part in the nightly activities.

... Yes i've been thinking about all that way too much, but WHAT CAN I SAY, I THINK A LOT ABOUT THE CHARACTERS I DRAW.

Cheers.

hmm, i'm kinda missing the mischievous part, where the glass sister is the mind behind most of the shenanigans theyre probably playing. to spin this theory further, i'd say shes a lot ... hungrier for new things, and more into extremes than her sister, who is more happy with what she already is doing.

in my mind theyre both more the dominating kind btw.

What?

I still have plenty.

Men, REJOICE!! Our dreams once more take a step further to realization! :D
Seriously Daclusia, you rock! If only the system allows me to PlusRep you bunch of times.. ;)

hmm, i'm kinda missing the mischievous part, where the glass sister is the mind behind most of the shenanigans theyre probably playing. to spin this theory further, i'd say shes a lot ... hungrier for new things, and more into extremes than her sister, who is more happy with what she already is doing.

in my mind theyre both more the dominating kind btw.

You know, judging from their expression, it looks like both of them are equally mischievous and perverted, with the eyeglass one brimming with confidence and often speak out sharp-dirty comments, while the eyebags one brimming with secrecy and often speak out subtle-dirty comments, or vice versa. I will not be surprised to see this twin is actually more of a "Really-Think-and-Act-Alike" kinda twin. :)

Last edited:

What?

I still have plenty.

Cheers.
Nice :D

You are mostly right on her personalities, except for the sexual part, but I'm not telling about that yet ;)

Oh man. I had the wildest conspiracy theory ever.

What if.

They aren't twins.

But two personalities in a single body.

TUN TUN TUNNNN.

I dunno. Maybe. We'll see.

I love the design on them. The orange line above their eyes and the dress, like dayyuuuum so hot!. :3
Funny thing is I once did a 3D kitsune girl for one of my college work.
Really looking forward to how they turn out.

The one on the left has small breasts!!! Instant favorite of the two. :D Still love them both! XD

Sorry, if this has been asked already, but will you be able to choose which one you want to interact and talk with or do they are always hang out together?

Last edited:

What if.

They aren't twins.

TUN TUN TUNNNN.

so ... they are shizophrenic ?

What if.

They aren't twins.

TUN TUN TUNNNN.

You are telling me that if that was true, they have the ability to shrink and enlarge their breast at will!? :D

Talking about multiple-personalities monstergirl, have any of you read "Today's Cerberus/Kyou No Cerberus"? It's a fun read! :) and the cerberus-girl concept in it are interesting!

How come..? Isn't shizophrenia is kinda how the MC in "Saya No Uta" is? :confused:

Great, now an idea of a Eldritch Abomination Monstergirl looks pretty alluring in my brain.. :(

Last edited:

Schizophrenia and Multiple Personality Disorder are actually different mental illnesses alltogether...

MPD can be a symptom of Schizophrenia, but Schizophrenia is actually a disconnection to reality; your senses trick you into perceiving things that aren't real, your thought process becomes confused, and most of the time accompanied by visual or auditory hallucinations, as well as ( often paranoid or oppresive ) delusions.
All of that coupled to social disfunctionment and depression symptoms.

Yeah Schizophrenia is a fun little thing. '-'

Back