What's new

Re: Monster Girl Island

As much as I like this scene... I do hope that you can interact with just one of them. Because I got a feeling that those two are always gonna be together... :/

Why have one foxgirl when you can have two..!? :D

At serious note, do you mean like we can choose to sex only one of the twin alone or we can choose to totally ignore one of the twin at threesome?

I thought only plants doesn't poop. :(

Oh don't get me wrong I've got nothing against it.
In fact, I welcome it.

It's just that if I prefer the twin with the glasses, will I be able to talk and have a sex scene with just her... I'm not saying get rid of the threesome, I just hope that's it's a choice and not an obligation.

Last edited:

oh my god
I think this is one of the best game (demo :p) i have ever played. I'm in love with almost everything it has to offer.
Those lovely character, the animations, the cell shading look, the story so far, etc. I just can't wait to get more into it. :)
There's only two things i found that i think could be improved and maybe they already were mentioned earlier:
-The anims are almost perfect but in the sex with the demon slime found some anim transitions too... let's call it poor. Weren't bad but not as good as the rest of the sex scene.
-The font color in the dialog box: Whitey font color in a whitey dialog box made it really hard to read, at least for me. Would be better a darker font color or maybe a black or dark color stroke.

At serious note, do you mean like we can choose to sex only one of the twin alone or we can choose to totally ignore one of the twin at threesome?

Do threesome scene, ignore one of the twins, she will now have mark of death on you.

see its a win-win.

Do threesome scene, ignore one of the twins, she will now have mark of death on you.

see its a win-win.

So, one of the twin is Netorared by her other half..? :p

Ah, yes.. Who wouldn't love a cute yandere for being your guardian angel(devil) that always there with you everywhere everytime even without you realizing it? :D

So, one of the twin is Netorared by her other half..? :p

Ah, yes.. Who wouldn't love a cute yandere for being your guardian angel(devil) that always there with you everywhere everytime even without you realizing it? :D

Pros: She will be always there when you need her.

Cons: ALWAYS.

They won't let you ignore them :)

Oh don't get me wrong I've got nothing against it.
In fact, I welcome it.

It's just that if I prefer the twin with the glasses, will I be able to talk and have a sex scene with just her... I'm not saying get rid of the threesome, I just hope that's it's a choice and not an obligation.
For now, their scene is a threesome, they may get individual scenes eventually. Or not, I don't know.

oh my god
I think this is one of the best game (demo :p) i have ever played. I'm in love with almost everything it has to offer.
Those lovely character, the animations, the cell shading look, the story so far, etc. I just can't wait to get more into it. :)
There's only two things i found that i think could be improved and maybe they already were mentioned earlier:
-The anims are almost perfect but in the sex with the demon slime found some anim transitions too... let's call it poor. Weren't bad but not as good as the rest of the sex scene.
-The font color in the dialog box: Whitey font color in a whitey dialog box made it really hard to read, at least for me. Would be better a darker font color or maybe a black or dark color stroke.
transition pose->pose or speed transitions? If the later I can probably make them more smooth.

Black font looks horrid and is even harder to see, the problem is, since the dialogue box is semi-transparent, when it's over a very light background, like the sky, the visibility takes a hit. I'll add a black outline to the font, that should do it.

For now, their scene is a threesome, they may get individual scenes eventually. Or not, I don't know.

Thanks for clearing that up. Hoping for individial scenes. :D

Last edited:

Oh..... I can't wait for the next demoooooooooooo :cool:

transition pose->pose or speed transitions? If the later I can probably make them more smooth.

Black font looks horrid and is even harder to see, the problem is, since the dialogue box is semi-transparent, when it's over a very light background, like the sky, the visibility takes a hit. I'll add a black outline to the font, that should do it.

I'd say its transition pose->pose but thinking about it maybe slowing it a bit could make it better dunno. Dunno exactly how that works in unity but in unreal i'd say that it need at least an intermediate frame between both animations in the blend space... dunno if that makes any sense to you :(

That's nice, i think that just with the stroke/outline will be enough :)

Last edited:

I hate to be a pain but......if there some way to tell when the last update to the demo was on the download page for it? Or a version number as my internet is slow and limited so um I can't really afford to use it just to check if anything has changed. :s

^ There's only 1 demo since he created the thread in november ..... The only thing you're missing is the new sex scenes he posts for Patrons only.

Last edited:

Double for : speaking of demo, my zippy link of it has over 4000 DL ....... Dunno why or how but :eek:*9000

tumblr_o2d9pp3uoG1ug737so1_540.png
*Sees Picture Above
157.png

*Sees:
Redamz said:
[not for the game]
vader.jpg

Rawr.

Damn, how did I miss this one?!? Great models and fun to play. Well Done! :D

Rawr.

My own "dragon" is eager to meet her, infact i never seen him this energetic before! ;)

On personal note: I usually registered a winged lamia-dragon as Melusine or Winged-Serpent

Damn, how did I miss this one?!? Great models and fun to play. Well Done! :D
Thanks!

My own "dragon" is eager to meet her, infact i never seen him this energetic before! ;)

On personal note: I usually registered a winged lamia-dragon as Melusine or Winged-Serpent

She is not a random lamia/melusine/dragon/whatever, she is specifically Nidhoggr :).

She is not a random lamia/melusine/dragon/whatever, she is specifically Nidhoggr :).

And her lastname is "Níðhöggr".
How subtle. ;)

Will she be present in the next upcoming demo?

And her lastname is "Níðhöggr".
How subtle. ;)

Will she be present in the next upcoming demo?

Níðhöggr is the original old norse spelling. And yes, she will be in.

Back