What's new

Re: Monster Girl Island

Níðhöggr is the original old norse spelling. And yes, she will be in.

Praise The Hentai God!!!

Ah yes, i aware that was the original spelling, it just that, if Níðhöggr really is her lastname (Regardless who give her that name), does that imply she's a one-and-only monstergirl of that kind?

Praise The Hentai God!!!

Ah yes, i aware that was the original spelling, it just that, if Níðhöggr really is her lastname (Regardless who give her that name), does that imply she's a one-and-only monstergirl of that kind?

Yes, there's no other monster like her. She is not an Oriental or an Occidental dragon, she is just Nidhoggr.

vader.jpg

I felt the same way then I saw Nidhoggr and praised the gods of hentai

Yo i'm also late(it seems very much now) yet have tried the demo and wanted to say i'm really liking it so far.

I havent seen a 3D monster girl game that actually works before this one of course) and not to mention how your group's game has vocal/act choices really makes it stand out. :)

Last edited:

Sorry, a bit late on this one. But hey. Dragon maido.

cf00de8da5.jpg

Noice!
Not sure about her willingness of using a maid uniform though :D

Let me guess, the protagonist is off-screen tied to chair and unable to escape, because he promise her he'll do anything if she fulfill his plea and wore the maid outfit.
What ingenious plans our gracious Nidhoggr have in mind for our protagonist?
Find out in the next episode of Monster Girl Island: The Nidhoggr Quest Z!!!

:D:D:D

I havent seen a 3D monster girl game that actually works before this one of course) and not to mention how your group's game has vocal/act choices really makes it stand out. :)

Excuse me Bloopwtags, but.. What are you talking about? :confused:

Excuse me Bloopwtags, but.. What are you talking about? :confused:

I've seen a couple of 3D monster girl games and they aren't very good, this one is brilliant.

Redamz Is a member of the group who work on this game and i wanted to say how i found the game was fairly unique from my perspective and how it's great so far. :)

As for what i said after that what i meant by vocal and act choices was when you're talking to a monster girl in the demo you have various dialog choices and some effect what happens in the game i.e. the demon slime event.
If you havent played the demo it's link is on the first post. :)

I've seen a couple of 3D monster girl games and they aren't very good, this one is brilliant.

Redamz Is a member of the group who work on this game and i wanted to say how i found the game was fairly unique from my perspective and how it's great so far. :)

As for what i said after that what i meant by vocal and act choices was when you're talking to a monster girl in the demo you have various dialog choices and some effect what happens in the game i.e. the demon slime event.
If you havent played the demo it's link is on the first post. :)

I agree with you, Monster Girl Island easily reaches the top row of the 3D H-games out there!
The time when this finally finished will be like the dawn of new era! :D

Uhm... I'm pretty sure Redamz is a one-man-group. This game is created by one man.
Now that make me curious...
Excuse me Redamz, is Monster Girl Island your very first ever H-games you developed?

Ah, so that's what you meant with Vocal/Act Choices!
Honestly when you said "Vocal" i thought you meant Voice Acting at first...
Sorry for misunderstanding. :eek:

I agree with you, Monster Girl Island easily reaches the top row of the 3D H-games out there!
The time when this finally finished will be like the dawn of new era! :D

Uhm... I'm pretty sure Redamz is a one-man-group. This game is created by one man.
Now that make me curious...
Excuse me Redamz, is Monster Girl Island your very first ever H-games you developed?

Ah, so that's what you meant with Vocal/Act Choices!
Honestly when you said "Vocal" i thought you meant Voice Acting at first...
Sorry for misunderstanding. :eek:

In total honesty i didn't know i was just giving it the benefit of the doubt and saying it was a group. XD

Indeed, It's cool. :)

Was the official demo updated? I have no credit card, so I can't support your patreon sadly.

[Not for the game] New wolf(ish)-girl :eek:

[Not for the game] New wolf(ish)-girl :eek:

I can see why she's not in the game as they do have two/three kitsune girls already in it so from a variety point of view it would make sense to not include her(as they look fairly similar).

Not that she wouldn't go unwanted though! :D

Images and animation look great so far. Keep up the work, I'd actually buy this once it's out.

tumblr_o2xn7fUZVa1ug737so1_1280.png
*Sees Picture Above
YES! YES! That is Delicious Abs.

*Sees:
Redamz said:
[not for the game]
NOOOOOOO!!!!

Huh...? Why did i get a feeling of dejavu?

She reminds me of Rize the Wolf(Wo)Man from Princess Resurrection.

tumblr_o2xn7fUZVa1ug737so1_1280.png
*Sees Picture Above
YES! YES! That is Delicious Abs.

*Sees:

NOOOOOOO!!!!

Huh...? Why did i get a feeling of dejavu?

She reminds me of Rize the Wolf(Wo)Man from Princess Resurrection.

Why you keep doing this to me........my hearth cant stand this torture...

... But she's already in a maid outfit. sort of. DAMMIT REDAMZ! Stop foiling my plans!

Back