What's new

Re: Monster Girl Island

How far long is the game, the last time I played it it ended after getting violated by slime girl in her room. Also when do you think it will be completed. I really enjoyed it. Great work!

... But she's already in a maid outfit. sort of. DAMMIT REDAMZ! Stop foiling my plans!

A flat chested elf girl in a bunny outfit(that's a bunny girl outfit i.e. a hostess outfit) with a supposed "nasty" personality, now that's something i've never seen before. :D

There wasn't really any ground-breaking news, but we got some more infos from the main blog, and i just can't hold up this pent up commentaries anymore...!

... But she's already in a maid outfit. sort of. DAMMIT REDAMZ! Stop foiling my plans!

HAVE NO FEAR!!! CUZ A PASSING BY GAMER IS HERE!!!

Do not worry Daclusia! You can still put her into maid outfit because what she wore right now is not a maid outfit in the slightest! But a "BUNNY GIRL" outfit!
You can still put her into maid outfit yes! Don't give up!

My personal advice is to give her this model of a maid outfit:
CDJCeXTW0AAcyxY.png

A flat chested elf girl in a bunny outfit(that's a bunny girl outfit i.e. a hostess outfit) with a supposed "nasty" personality, now that's something i've never seen before. :D

That new elf girl is said to have some really mischievous and nasty personality...
For some reason, i fear that the moment i know her in-game, i am convinced she was actually GLaDOS reincarnate with more expressive personality.
MC: "There, i finally finished all of those ridiculous assignments of yours."
Her: "Ah, then Nii-san already done smearing the Catgirl's house with catnip, bathing Robot Nee-san in an oil-bath, and traps the Hornetgal in the Seamstress's web?"
MC: "Yes, i already done all of that... It resulted in some chaotic mess though..."
Her: "My my, i never expected Nii-san to be so capable! :)"
MC: "Yeah so, keep your end of the deal now and wear this maid outfit for me."
Her: "Oh, i did promise something like that, do i?"
---: "Well, too bad Nii-san! That was just a lie! Maybe another day, yeah? :rolleyes:"
MC: "What?! You cannot be serious?! That promise is a LIE?!"
---: "You are not going to even at least compensate me for all that trouble?!"
Her: "Hmm, Nii-san did deserve some compensation!"
---: "And fortunately, i just know the perfect reward in mind! ;)"
---: "Feast your eyes, Nii-san! Have this delicious cake freshly-baked from the oven!"
MC: "..."
---: "...Uhm? ...Where? There's no cake here."
Her: "Oops, forgive me. When i said 'in mind', i meant it literally. :p "
MC: "You mean the cake is a LIE too?!"

Please excuse me and be informed that the conversation above are purely the result of my imagination.

It was hinted that Eydis the Nidhoggr will have two companion in her asshole-ish activities, and Eris the Demon Slime is one of them.

I swear Redamz, i will be so freaking lost it if this third companion turns out to be in purple coloration as well, more so if her name starts with E and end with S. :D

If in the end, it does happen...
I volunteer to name their group of three the Violent Violets. :p
or maybe Violet Violences? :rolleyes:

How far long is the game, the last time I played it it ended after getting violated by slime girl in her room. Also when do you think it will be completed. I really enjoyed it. Great work!

Don't worry, there's hasn't been new demo yet and the latest demo did end in that point.

Quoting the Man himself:
Redamz said:
Before Half-Life 3

My personal advice is to give her this model of a maid outfit:
CDJCeXTW0AAcyxY.png

I agree an open belly maid outfit would suit her figure very much. XD

That new elf girl is said to have some really mischievous and nasty personality...
For some reason, i fear that the moment i know her in-game, i am convinced she was actually GLaDOS reincarnate with more expressive personality.
MC: "There, i finally finished all of those ridiculous assignments of yours."
Her: "Ah, then Nii-san already done smearing the Catgirl's house with catnip, bathing Robot Nee-san in an oil-bath, and traps the Hornetgal in the Seamstress's web?"
MC: "Yes, i already done all of that... It resulted in some chaotic mess though..."
Her: "My my, i never expected Nii-san to be so capable! :)"
MC: "Yeah so, keep your end of the deal now and wear this maid outfit for me."
Her: "Oh, i did promise something like that, do i?"
---: "Well, too bad Nii-san! That was just a lie! Maybe another day, yeah? :rolleyes:"
MC: "What?! You cannot be serious?! That promise is a LIE?!"
---: "You are not going to even at least compensate me for all that trouble?!"
Her: "Hmm, Nii-san did deserve some compensation!"
---: "And fortunately, i just know the perfect reward in mind! ;)"
---: "Feast your eyes, Nii-san! Have this delicious cake freshly-baked from the oven!"
MC: "..."
---: "...Uhm? ...Where? There's no cake here."
Her: "Oops, forgive me. When i said 'in mind', i meant it literally. :p "
MC: "You mean the cake is a LIE too?!"

Please excuse me and be informed that the conversation above are purely the result of my imagination.

I can imagine a conversation like that going down, she seems like she'd make the player do all her dirty work, and a portal reference never goes unwanted. :D

It was hinted that Eydis the Nidhoggr will have two companion in her asshole-ish activities, and Eris the Demon Slime is one of them.

I swear Redamz, i will be so freaking lost it if this third companion turns out to be in purple coloration as well, more so if her name starts with E and end with S. :D

If in the end, it does happen...
I volunteer to name their group of three the Violent Violets. :p
or maybe Violet Violences? :rolleyes:

The purple perpetrators could be another one. :p

Last edited:

Is this purple enough?

Is this purple enough?

Nah, too bad Redamz, she not even purp...

*Notice the purple gradient on the end of her hair*

F-FUUU...
o_O
o_O
o_O
o_O
o_O
o_O
X_X

*Please wait until AGamerPassingBy return from the lost dimension of violent violet insanity*

May i guess her species?
She's a golem! Personally, i hope she was a Coral Golem!

If that Gary Slime Oak is implemented in the game, can we instead try to become best bros in pervertness instead of rivals? ;)

About that secret girl, may i also guess something about her?
I bet that whatever she is is related with the keyword "Dream".

Oyakodon is roughly a Japanese term for Chicken Meat and Chicken Egg Combo Meal, so in sexual aspect, it means a threesome with a Mother and her Daughter.

Last edited:

May i guess her species?

The colours would work, or maybe also a jellyfish monster girl?

If that Gary Slime Oak is implemented in the game, can we instead try to become best bros in pervertness instead of rivals? ;)

Hopefully he wouldn't do anything in relation to NTR...

*reads further down blog

I dont know whether to take him seriously as a NTR enemy or if he's a joke. XD

Will he have a anthropomorphous form?

F-FUUU...
o_O
o_O
o_O
o_O
o_O
o_O
X_X

*Please wait until AGamerPassingBy return from the lost dimension of violent violet insanity*

May i guess her species?

About that secret girl, may i also guess something about her?
I bet that whatever she is is related with the keyword "Dream".

Oyakodon is roughly a Japanese term for Chicken Meat and Chicken Egg Combo Meal, so in sexual aspect, it means a threesome with a Mother and her Daughter.

You are completely wrong with the first one :), as for the second, I don't know what you mean by "keyword dream" :confused:

The colours would work, or maybe also a jellyfish monster girl?

Hopefully he wouldn't do anything in relation to NTR...

*reads further down blog

I dont know whether to take him seriously as a NTR enemy or if he's a joke. XD

Will he have a anthropomorphous form?
Also wrong, and no, slimeboy won't have an anthropomorphic form, I'm just fooling around.

So she's neither a Golem or a Jellyfish huh?
Okay, i will take another guess, but this time it's more abroad:
She's either one of these three! [Lizard/Treant/Ice Giant]

About that 'keyword Dream',
I mean that she is a creature associated with Dream, like a: Dream Eater, Baku, Night-Mare, and so on.
But well, judging from your reaction that guess of mine is an off too, huh? :(

The SlimeBoy is fine looking like that!
I'm so gonna make him my underling... and then all i need is another Monsterboy and i finally have my own Team of Baddies to counter-act the vicious Violent Violets! :cool:

Last edited:

Also wrong, and no, slimeboy won't have an anthropomorphic form, I'm just fooling around.

Cool I'm glad He won't be a NTR antagonist. :)

The SlimeBoy is fine looking like that!
I'm so gonna make him my underling... and then all i need is another Monsterboy and i finally have my own Team of Baddies to counter-act the vicious Violent Violets! :cool:

Indeed he is like a cute pet("I shall call him squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my squishy").
Well the game's going to have more choices so there would probably be a choice like that or if anything a way to join the purple trio as you say(which I would like). :)
Not sure if there'd be a monster boy(a anthropomorphic one) in the game as I saw a question asking about a monster boy trap but as its monster "girl" island that wasn't going to be a thing(though that wouldn't apply to general characters pose no romantic/sexual interaction though).

New grill~

tumblr_o3g06zCMCG1ug737so1_1280.png

tumblr_o3g06zCMCG1ug737so2_1280.png

This game is very well made,I like it alot thank you for demo.You're my favorite game developer on Patreons list,ULMF,I might invest in your Patreon.+rep.

And there it goes my totally mistaken guess.. -w- *Sits in the Corner*

Please have a shark teeth

And there it goes my totally mistaken guess.. -w- *Sits in the Corner*

Of course she has shark teeth :)

New grill~

tumblr_o3g06zCMCG1ug737so1_1280.png

tumblr_o3g06zCMCG1ug737so2_1280.png

Of course she has shark teeth :)

Aha! I presumed we'd be getting a sea monster girl some time soon, shark teeth will most certainly be welcome. :D

Are you planning on expanding the sea(in terms on monster girls and or places)?. :)

(Also i really like those hair fins you did there XD)

I have a request Redamz while the game is still in development, when posting images of the girls to the blog that will not be in the game, state so above the image

unless you do that to troll us then that's fine :(;)

Aha! I presumed we'd be getting a sea monster girl some time soon, shark teeth will most certainly be welcome. :D

Are you planning on expanding the sea(in terms on monster girls and or places)?. :)

(Also i really like those hair fins you did there XD)

I don't know about more aquatic monster girls, if they come good but if not, that's fine too.

I have a request Redamz while the game is still in development, when posting images of the girls to the blog that will not be in the game, state so above the image

unless you do that to troll us then that's fine :(;)

I think it's more fun at the bottom :rolleyes:

I think it's more fun at the bottom :rolleyes:

:eek:?!

Sir! Submarine's spotted!
Fires the Torpedoms!!! :cool:

For more aquatic girls, i recommend and hoping for: Manta Ray, Jellyfish, or Sea Sponge! ;)

If we're suggesting aquatic monster girls, even if they don't come Into fruition I recommend skillia, kappa and sea anemone.

I'm sorry Bloopwtags but, what the sea is Skillia? Maybe you mean Scylla?

Hhhmmm... Sea Anemone Grills... Yum. :)

Back