What's new

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Island

Okay that's it, who want some Seaweed Grills? ;)

EDIT: Shit, i forgot that site i got the image from is not really friendly with ULMF.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Your spoiler is empty .....

Side-note : how will she make a blowjob with those teeth ? I'd be scared to death in case she slips and my dick gets chopped out :eek:

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Side-note : how will she make a blowjob with those teeth ? I'd be scared to death in case she slips and my dick gets chopped out :eek:
if you want to see what was in the

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

confidence...

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn, i forgot that the site i paste that picture from is not really friendly with ULMF..

lazydude correctly guess what's in the spoiler, thanks!
But well here i go again!

You just have to tough it out. :D Like this man here...
WARNING!! BONER-KILLER!!

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the problem was your source.

in my experience danbooru doesn't like direct links.
Yeah, it's true that Danbooru doesn't like direct links, i usually saves the picture to my profile album first then embedded it, but at that time i forgot.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just thought of something : you could pull out a grill girl for april 1st, what with all the grills around and people asking for more ....... Plus it'd be a good laugh on so many levels, the servers would melt.

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I was wondering, are there any other scenes apart from the purple slime-demon in the current demo.

I know this might already have been answered, but realy dont like to have to read through all them pages to find this single answer.

Also great demo so far, seemed to be 'lacking' in content, with that I mean only found one scene so far, its all realy great looking though, but yeah, hope more wil come... scenes with the other girls would be nice... :D

Cant complain, a free demo is realy awesome and its fairly difficult for me to support anything seeing my financial situation, so yeah.

But keep up the good work, its one of the best looking 3d games that I have seen, might be personal preferrance in the look of it all though. :cool:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was wondering, are there any other scenes apart from the purple slime-demon in the current demo.

I know this might already have been answered, but realy dont like to have to read through all them pages to find this single answer.

Also great demo so far, seemed to be 'lacking' in content, with that I mean only found one scene so far, its all realy great looking though, but yeah, hope more wil come... scenes with the other girls would be nice... :D

Cant complain, a free demo is realy awesome and its fairly difficult for me to support anything seeing my financial situation, so yeah.

But keep up the good work, its one of the best looking 3d games that I have seen, might be personal preferrance in the look of it all though. :cool:
To answer your question sir, yes the demo only have scenes with Eris the purple Demon Slime.

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Redamz recently posted a lot more shark girl stuff, a gif ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), sunglasses, lot's of great stuff, the hype is real! XD

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Redamz recently posted a lot more shark girl stuff, a gif ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), sunglasses, lot's of great stuff, the hype is real! XD
Never in my life i ever thought that i would feel Jaws theme as the bg music of the hype train very appropriate!!

:D:D:D

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Never in my life i ever thought that i would feel Jaws theme as the bg music of the hype train very appropriate!!

:D:D:D
as if you didn't board the hype train day 1, I know I could see you from the dining car.

the hype train! where there are no brakes and every hour is happy hour.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

as if you didn't board the hype train day 1, I know I could see you from the dining car.

the hype train! where there are no brakes and every hour is happy hour.
If there's no brake then how are we supposed to stop when we finally reached our destination?!

Oh who am i kidding nothing can stop the Hype Train! Not even the destination itself!! :cool:

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

To answer your question sir, yes the demo only have scenes with Eris the purple Demon Slime.
Ktnx for answering the question, appreciated :D

@ The Hypetrain... tries to jump in and misses... stumbles up and tries again..... gimme some shark girl *duunnn dun, duuunnnn dun, dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun... (Jaws theme)*.... :eek:

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ktnx for answering the question, appreciated :D

@ The Hypetrain... tries to jump in and misses... stumbles up and tries again..... gimme some shark girl *duunnn dun, duuunnnn dun, dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun... (Jaws theme)*.... :eek:
there's a station about a 20 meters behind you ask for Giovanni! he'll get you on the train!

though the method might be a little strange...

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

@redamz, i noticed on your tumblr that succubus twins are three votes away from being in the game. I was wondering if that poll is still on, awkwardly cant find it other than the previous Polls... XD

Edit: Of course i'm happy to provide my patroon name and such via PM as to prove that i am a pledger.

Last edited:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@redamz, i noticed on your tumblr that succubus twins are three votes away from being in the game. I was wondering if that poll is still on, awkwardly cant find it other than the previous Polls... XD

Edit: Of course i'm happy to provide my patroon name and such via PM as to prove that i am a pledger.
succubus twins what.. more twins :eek: