What's new

Re: Monster Girl Island

Thanks <3 but don't feel obligated to donate for a demo.
Itch.io is kinda aggressive when asking customers for donations on what they are downloading, but it's not necessary.

Since you already downloaded it I guess there's no point in answering your questions. :)

BUT I DO HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION!!!!!

The neko girl want a coconut, crab, annnnnnd fishy. Gave her the fish and she winked. But I can't give her coconut or crab, she immediately cut off the exchange interaction and change to normal conversation. Am I doing it wrong? Or is this a well known bug.

First impression:
Model and texture look like illusion game, but doesn't lag like Sexy beach. Awesome :D

you actually need to catch a second fish for dinner, since you're giving the first to catgirl instead of using it for dinner.

you actually need to catch a second fish for dinner, since you're giving the first to catgirl instead of using it for dinner.

Woohoo!!! Maybe I should've read the conversation more properly, instead of rushing....... Still amazed by modelling detail it's almost AAA.

No % for next update, I'm nowhere near the phase of just adding content new yet. I still have to make the main areas and implement new mechanics, so it's hard to make an estimate.

About your offer, really appreaciate it! but I feel bad asking for free stuff...

I really don't mind. I'm not sure how perfect I can get the models, but I can certainly try my best! It'll be after new years, but I'd happily work on a few things for you, whatever you need really. If you feel really bad for asking for free stuff, and I end up contributing, you could just show me sketches, project updates, whatever. Those would work as payment without being actual payment. Just an idea. ^^

^ If every user were like this guy, internet would be a better place. Just saying

Aww, thank you! I appreciate that. ^^

all hail kittenzoe, the savior we desperately need.

Yeah, to be serious: while i'd also praise you for your behaviour and your offer to help out redamz, someone who would make the internet a better place isnt that hard to find :p

all hail kittenzoe, the savior we desperately need.

Yeah, to be serious: while i'd also praise you for your behaviour and your offer to help out redamz, someone who would make the internet a better place isnt that hard to find :p

Oh kittenzoe our awaited Savior!! Please free us from this torment of having to wait for such an excellent game!

:p Joking aside..

There are actually lots of good people in the internet, it just that only few of them have the ability to change the internet into a better place.

Oh kittenzoe our awaited Savior!! Please free us from this torment of having to wait for such an excellent game!

:p Joking aside..

There are actually lots of good people in the internet, it just that only few of them have the ability to change the internet into a better place.

yeah, you've got a point there.
i guess i have to give back my "you make the internet a better place"-medal and hand it over to our lord kittenzoe.

this is now a kittenzoe thread !:D

You'll hear no complaints from me! :3

It's not like I'm doing that much! I'm just hoping to help out with a game I really love and am excited about! I want to see It succeed, especially with such a promising start. ^^

this is now a kittenzoe thread !:D

It's not like I'm doing that much! I'm just hoping to help out with a game I really love and am excited about! I want to see It succeed, especially with such a promising start. ^^

Oh, you had done it now kittenzoe..:D

If you ever disappoint us..
833.jpg

Just Kidding..
Are We..? >:p

Back to the topic guys..

So Redamz, any info you could share us about our awaited twin?

Sent you a PM :)

So Redamz, any info you could share us about our awaited twin?

Voting started today, results in 4 days or so :D

Game looks pretty nice so far :)

Just a random question: are you thinking about changing/improving the textures of the monstergirls if you get enough supporters on Patreon?

Game looks pretty nice so far :)

Just a random question: are you thinking about changing/improving the textures of the monstergirls if you get enough supporters on Patreon?

What about the textures do you think needs improvement?

And why should that be tied to Patreon? :confused:

Nuuuuu genie girl not in the game :sadpanda:

Dat

WAOW! I kinda expecting her skin to be blue-colored Redamz, like a certain genie we know ;).

Oh, and that hair of hers is actually pretty mesmerizing! :)

Too bad we won't see her in the game..
this better not be the last we see her, i hope!

Last edited:
Back