What's new

SIM [RedBlueHouse] Haunted House お化け屋敷 RJ087073 RE087073

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
been a lurker here for a great long time
this game entertained me for a bit so figured it'll be ok enough to share

Haunted House by RedBlueHouse

The house stood on a street where rain poured all year long.
Five young girls were enticed by a high salary offer... to merely live there.
It was strange and suspicious. Then the events began...

* Creepy horror SIM game!
Girls are impregnated by horrific monsters in the Obake Estate.

* Unique 5 characters
Eachgirl has a distinct personality, from schoolgirl to ghost hunter!

* Various phenomena and monsters
Ghostly knocks, bizarre TV noise, hands coming from walls!!
Four hideous apparitions stalk the halls, and each one can impregnate.

* Daily life, daily survival
Sleeping pills, laxatives and lifestyle products are your arsenal of defense.
So long as the monsters don't get you, it's like normal living.
Enjoy the game as both survival horror and slice (!) of life story.
basically u select a girl to....harass, ( ̄□ ̄;)
then u start trying to scare her,
and after a certain point of her fear, u can sic monsters onto her

-but while play u hav to keep all her stats up as when one falls too low it's game over(?) Σ(゜д゜;)
-and u can deliver items to the door to encourage her to maintain certain stats
-easy enough to see what items do....but havent figure out which stats are which ~would've been more helpful if the items and stats related in order, but nooo~ (#゚Д゚)
-from wat i can tell, top left is hunger(kitchen), mid left is cleanliness(bath), mid right is entertainment(tv), bottom right is energy(sleep)
-idk wat those blood drops under the portrait means yet

Last edited by a moderator:

Rrazz

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Haunted House (RedBlueHouse)

Well, I'll admit I'm intrigued, shame I can't read anything lol. But oh well, I'll give it a look.

xeseraphim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you click on the raven outside enough times, you can use the monsters without having to scare her first.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

The blood droplets seem to be counting how many more items you can deliver to the girl, but since it require the girl to go to the door AND it doesn't guarantee they'll go to the activity you suggested right away, it sometimes just isn't worth shit.

Especially with some of the later girls, I can end up with some stat being really low, but the girl would take forever to walk to the door, and by the time they get the item, the stat is already 0 and game over.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The girls are all basically the same, same sprite, just a different face icon for the corner which is kinda sad, can't notice any difference in the story (They start off with different needs missing, whoo). They don't even change clothes, no special info I notice or anything. At the start, whatever they're wearing just gets blocked by the default sprite clothing (Horrible clipping in the little animation, I was hoping you could win new clothes or something but I don't think you can)

Text:

Top left = Food, rice bowl forces her to eat.

Middle left = Bath, it'll replenish about 25% of the bar, she loses some whenever you scare her, I assume sweating. Soap makes her use it.

Bottom left = Bathroom, napkin/toilet paper looking thing forces it

Top Right = Relaxtion, top couch raises it, it rarely if ever goes down, coffee icon forces it.

Middle Right = Entertainment, the tv, CD item forces its use.

Bottom Right = Sleep, pills make her go to sleep.

When she gets low like 25% remaining, some annoying horror music will loop till you fix her need.

Scare icons from left to right = top tv (She has to be sitting to the right of it, not on the couch) top right couch, sleeping in bed, bathing, toilet, at the sink cooking. Scaring her lowers a few stats in different areas like bath, food, sleep (Most common I believe) as well as her heart rate. Clicking the ghost icon or the raven also lower the heartrate, it'll go back up on its own.

Scare her enough and the monster icons light up, click one and click one of the lit up actions (Make sure it's the one she's using or it'll miss) and you'll get some cutscenes, they seemed pretty similar and not very exciting, it just basically drops the monster on her head and in some areas she's pinned or just falls down, sometimes it'll go to cutscenes, other times it just counts as a scare and she moves away afterwards. If she's raped, it'll end and go to the character select screen (Like which one you choose matters...)

So far I wouldn't recommend this game, one of those great concepts but just horribly, dreadfully done. They try to make it seem a lot greater than it is, it's basically 1 sprite that goes around doing 6 different actions, you scare her using the same 2 tricks in any of those 6 spots, send monsters to rape her with crappy similar cgs, no story (even without text, there can be things shown) and it's pretty slow paced, bad ai who will basically kill herself, etc, etc. After you figure out all the buttons, you're done playing and I just gave you all the solutions to save you the 5 minutes of testing :p

Aside from the raven, anybody find any other secrets? This game could be so much better, huge disappointment. If somebody with skill put some time into a similar game, it would be so gold. I imagine like a multi character sim game with ghosts and ingame rape, now that'd be fun ;) Why do people release games like this?

Reminds me of another horror game I played before with GoR where it's like a mystery point and click game to escape some crazy murderer guy using 3 different girls in a mansion, now that game was a lot better, can't remember the name.

Last edited:
S

Splitz

Reminds me of another horror game I played before with GoR where it's like a mystery point and click game to escape some crazy murderer guy using 3 different girls in a mansion, now that game was a lot better, can't remember the name.

I'm pretty sure it is this game you're referring to. Kaiki-drill-something is its name apparently.

And yeah, this drill game is alot better.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure it is this game you're referring to. Kaiki-drill-something is its name apparently.

And yeah, this drill game is alot better.
Ah, nice, thanks. I may have to replay that now.

S

Splitz

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=368

We have a copy of that game here as well.
Yeah, but the link on the first page is to the untranslated version. If you want the translated version, click on the Hongfire link I posted.

Yaaay, the only game I've ever uploaded, which was just a repost from the old forum.

So, this game isn't too good then?
GoR CGs offers very little in terms of variety.

Fiend

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just thought I point out that its not a very good idea to download the file from hongfire as it triggered a ton of random files that made no sense when the old file from here did nothing of sort when opening the exe but the one from hongfire tried to unpack a ton of files that were not necessary at all.

Jinoshi

Reputation score

anyone have a working link to the Haunted House game?

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't waste your time. It is a terrible game.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

im interested too solely for what the summary says. i'd also like a link if one exist please.

Xol

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

No really, this is one of the most disappointing games I've encountered. It's a cool concept but it was done very poorly. Even the screenshots are misleading. Don't waste your time. And I very rarely say that about a game, because I know how curiosity can eat at you. It's just that crappy a game.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Like I said before, it is a terrible game. Don't waste your time. Not to mention that all the girls are the exact same body and model, bug with different hair. There is absolutely no difference between them.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wow really that bad? well than, guess ill be skipping this one lol. any games you guys would recommend that has monster pregnancy? bug pregnancy woul have been a new one to me.

Evilmonkey3

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sooooooooooo much disappoint......

I really wanted this one to be good, it struck me right in the fetish like a foot to the balls. I was honestly gonna ignore the first warning and get the game anyways, but after 4 more... meh

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There are very few games that I don't recommend for someone, this is one of those. I think it's mostly that it tries to look a LOT better than it is. Take how exciting the screenshots look and cut them in half about 4 times.

Those screenshots basically show you all you'll see in the entire game, no exaggeration. The different girls are just different head shots shown in the bottom corner of the game, the sprite is always the same, nothing else changes, all the cgi are similar to the point of barely noticing they're different.

It's just bad. It's a 5 minute game at best, and those 5 minutes are trying to figure out what all the buttons do so your girl doesn't suicide herself with bad ai.

At least props to the guy for making a boring game look interesting with screenshots.

Uxot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Welp RIP for a link for it.