What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Remtairy] Karryn's Prison (RJ331590)

arsuzsm

Reputation score
I would prefer to see her getting fucked without being defeated. Tired of seeing "combat rape" that doesn't involve any actual raping.
She must be "wet" with high desires, then the non-defeat combat rape initiates with some prisioners.

Reputation score
There are plenty of scenes of her getting fucked without having all your stamina depleted first, it's just stacking the passives you need before it will happen can take a little bit. Give it time, it will happen.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I would prefer to see her getting fucked without being defeated. Tired of seeing "combat rape" that doesn't involve any actual raping.
If you unlock the "desires" info in your status window through the edict (which grants extra income), you can see exactly how high her desires have to be in order for a mob to perform a certain sex attack. In the beginning, you will see that all sex acts beyond tame stuff like touching or kissing require desires above 100 which is impossible to achieve without editing the scripts. However, once passives are unlocked, they will lower the required desire.

Certain accessories can help lower (or raise) desire needed.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
v.5p was released (still for Patreons, public release is next week), which will be the final v.5 release and as previously mentioned, the final public release.
Level 3 Anarchy and Level 2 subjugated confirmed for v.6, with the Gloryhole sidejob also being included in a future release.

Renestrae

Devious Succubus
Reputation score
(...) will be the final v.5 release and as previously mentioned, the final public release.
What do you mean by this? I tried reading this thread a little, maybe I overlooked it. Does that mean releases after V.5 (V.6 for example) will be Patreon only?

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
What do you mean by this? I tried reading this thread a little, maybe I overlooked it. Does that mean releases after V.5 (V.6 for example) will be Patreon only?
Yes. Bear in mind this will ultimately be a commercial game, with v.5 likely serving as its demo.

edit: updated to v.5q

Last edited:
Reputation score
The last public demo has been released, should be interesting to see how they do their releases now. I also noticed that they have updated the Karryn's Prison home page. Something that caught my eye on it, they may have hinted at a fourth difficulty level. Not sure if I missed it before or not, but I'm very interested in finding out what it is.

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there any other way to enter the game other than this?

"Please play Karryn's Prison on a SSD."

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Wait, so this game checks your hardware before allowing you to start it?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Oh, it's because of shit coding. Also sometimes devs will use too many plugins and that'll cause problems too.

Honestly event a 10-15 year old computer SHOULD be able to run any RPGMaker game but because of the aforementioned reasons that's seldom the case.

Reputation score
Anyone have a good willpower build? What skills desires should I get and what desires should I willpower down?

Reputation score
Leveling skills is done by using that type of skill. I'd say if you only want willpower up, use attack boost and counter up in the same turn. Then hope you get the counters for the kill. Investing your edicts into counter stance will help a lot. Taunt will be another good skill, forces attacks instead of sexual skills. Makes them a little stronger though so be careful. It may be a little bit luck based, but it's probably the best way. The desire skills aren't important to the leveling process but they do help because they are that type of skill. Use whichever ones you want. Also buying accessories and edicts for willpower growth will benefit you.

Reputation score
Seems as though they are in the process of getting ready to release v.6 before the end of the month. To those planning on grabbing it, I figured I'd let you know the glory hole mini game will not be in until v.7. The content that will be done for v.6 still sounds good, but I might wait for v.7.