What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Remtairy] Karryn's Prison (RJ331590)

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
v.6 will be released at the end of the week to top tier patrons HOWEVER, they're also leaving Patreon at the end of the month (as I suspect many will in the near future) and starting up on Subscribestar

user171

Reputation score
v.6 will be released at the end of the week to top tier patrons HOWEVER, they're also leaving Patreon at the end of the month (as I suspect many will in the near future) and starting up on Subscribestar
Considering the BS that has happened with Patreon over the last year or so, that's completely understandable

neonocturne

Reputation score
Considering the BS that has happened with Patreon over the last year or so, that's completely understandable
Hi, newbie here, I didn’t catch up the news concerning Patreon. Would you kindly keep me up-to-date? I did searched on Google, it doesn’t show up on first few pages about creators leaving. I could be wrong on keywords.

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hey guys.
I got an odd bug, or is a new feature?
(I believe I am using a save file from a version 0.5?. Playing on the newest 0.6N2 now)

Everytime I go to bed, the order reduces further by permanent -1.
So to make it clear. I am not doing anything but fighting prisoners and rest. There is no uprising of the prisoners happening (can´t be, since I am grinding long time before defeating pig boss stage 1)

Reputation score
It's a new mechanic introduced in v.6 that increases order loss the more days you stay on the same level. It is there to stop people from grinding one area for too long, and bulking up all their edicts and making karryn too strong. They want the game to be unfair to you. Not sure if they are going to introduce more pity for the enemy mechanics in the future, but this is the one right now.

raybeing

Demon Girl
Reputation score
As of v.06, other than panties, can we make the MC to remain naked after a fight?

Last edited:
Reputation score
Other than modifying the game files, not currently. Unsure of the dev's plans on implementing it into the game, but it could happen.

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So there are a bunch of titles for "first times" (e.g. Losing anal before vaginal virginity. Losing virginity to a toy. Taking a prisoners virginity with anal sex (with your own anal virginity?) and so on. I guess you can get all of them >IF< you do it in the perfect order.)
I guess you can´t obtain any of those if you don´t fully start from scrap? Starting after a game over keeps the sexual stats, as far as I know off.

Reputation score
There is an option that resets your sex stats, one of the guards in the game over room does it. It also resets your levels and most other things, but you keep all unlocked titles. So not totally from fresh if you have a save, but it sure can feel like it. Or cheating and modifying the game files.

Reputation score
As of v.06, other than panties, can we make the MC to remain naked after a fight?
For people looking for ways to modify the game without code, you can change a lot using this relatively easy mod

It allows you to change gold, edicts, clothing/naked states after battle, appearance, adds optional pregnancy if that's your thing, allows saving etc.

The code in the plugins folder is also fairly easy to modify, but you need to know some very basic javascript.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Decided to give this a try for a whim. In addition to having extremely good sex content, the game system is also a challenge.
A few questions for those who've got the latest 0.6 alpha version:

1. How to clean the halberd besides sleeping an additional day after a battle defeat rape scene?
Answer: No other way except to sleep another day.
2. The difficulty spikes are quite severe going from the second to the third level. Besides going full-on slut mode and trying to seduce everything in sight for the win, any way of actually beating this through combat on warden mode?
3. Is the slime even possible to beat using sex? After double penetration, it always comes back for more unlike humanoid enemies who ejaculate once and run off.

Last edited:

Synn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If you are experiencing a difficulty spike going through with normal combat there is a simple way to control exactly how strong you want to be. Just clear enough enemies to keep your order/control healthy and keep sleeping to generate funds and spend edict points. Using edict points you can easily build a Karryn that can breeze through any combat only using attacks.

yeah slimes can be beat using sex, later on a lot of enemies can ejaculate multiple times. Getting the edict that regenerates energy can make you last near forever as long as Karryn isn't too tired.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
If you are experiencing a difficulty spike going through with normal combat there is a simple way to control exactly how strong you want to be. Just clear enough enemies to keep your order/control healthy and keep sleeping to generate funds and spend edict points. Using edict points you can easily build a Karryn that can breeze through any combat only using attacks.

yeah slimes can be beat using sex, later on a lot of enemies can ejaculate multiple times. Getting the edict that regenerates energy can make you last near forever as long as Karryn isn't too tired.
Thanks for the tips. Fatigue management really is crucial in this game since playing for sex and still winning requires a careful analysis of how tired she'll be after a few encounters.

The time limit after each new dungeon is unlocked is annoying though. It can be overcome with lots of grinding and careful tech tree investment, but still annoying.

Edit: This game is damn near impossible to beat using combat even with tech tree investment if players have too much fun and stack up the passives. The mini-games are interesting, but also difficult to clear without substantial physical and mental investment to avoid getting a bad reputation.

Safest way to accumulate edict points and cash is literally to wake up, invest in points and then sleep. For the first dungeon, simply repeating this and then smashing the first boss before the deadline is enough for a headstart without too many passives. Also doable for the second dungeon, but a lot of the game's fun is missed out just sleeping to acquire points.

Last edited:

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The designer sorta intended that a virgin clear would be mainly only for the hardcore on the first playthrough (but still totally doable), and that it would be easier on subsequent NG+s by not carrying over sexual passives.

BTW, the supporter version is up to 0.8, which has 4 of the five planned levels (though I think the final level is just the endboss) and the gloryhole (a daily side event that can be used to recover fatigue).

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The designer sorta intended that a virgin clear would be mainly only for the hardcore on the first playthrough (but still totally doable), and that it would be easier on subsequent NG+s by not carrying over sexual passives.

BTW, the supporter version is up to 0.8, which has 4 of the five planned levels (though I think the final level is just the endboss) and the gloryhole (a daily side event that can be used to recover fatigue).
1. Only true if finished game allows players to wipe the passives slate clean with NG+.
2. You mean 0.9? I don't see an entrance to level 4 with 0.8. If you mean the 2nd floor toilet for the glory hole feature, it's a minimum of 1% fatigue reduction and possibly more depending on actions taken. I'm not entirely sure of the mechanics.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
1. Only true if finished game allows players to wipe the passives slate clean with NG+.
2. You mean 0.9? I don't see an entrance to level 4 with 0.8. If you mean the 2nd floor toilet for the glory hole feature, it's a minimum of 1% fatigue reduction and possibly more depending on actions taken. I'm not entirely sure of the mechanics.
-in v0.8, after you beat the level 3 (B1) boss (the chief lizardman), level 4 (B2) opens, which introduces yetis as an enemy
-v0.9 will not be until October at the earliest
-how the gloryhole works, the more cycles you're able to use the Rest command with full stamina, the more fatigue you recover. The catch is that each time you use Rest, its cooldown and energy cost increases, and Karryn gets.. bored.. during that cooldown and has to do -something-, and depending on her reputation, cocks show up. The game is keeping her will and energy up to use Rest as many times as possible while dealing with her boredom and distractions between cooldowns.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
-in v0.8, after you beat the level 3 (B1) boss (the chief lizardman), level 4 (B2) opens, which introduces yetis as an enemy
-v0.9 will not be until October at the earliest
-how the gloryhole works, the more cycles you're able to use the Rest command with full stamina, the more fatigue you recover. The catch is that each time you use Rest, its cooldown and energy cost increases, and Karryn gets.. bored.. during that cooldown and has to do -something-, and depending on her reputation, cocks show up. The game is keeping her will and energy up to use Rest as many times as possible while dealing with her boredom and distractions between cooldowns.
Ah, I finally found the entrance to level 4. It wasn't marked, so I wasn't sure where it was.

I'll bear that in mind next time I use the 2nd floor stall. Best I've managed is 4 fatigue, so probably need to play with the feature a bit more to get better with it. I've got a slut build on so I have no issues with her getting bored, not sure if this mini-game leads to intrusions like the other masturbation areas.

Edit: Not sure why there's only talk about the Yeti. There's also the werewolf enemy at the chicken farm. Will mount Karryn as soon as she's wide open, only other position she can do is to blowjob someone else.

Last edited: