What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Remtairy] Karryn's Prison (RJ331590)

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Anyone know how to bypass the slime's regen? Or do i just need toget more str skills?

honest pirate

Reputation score
Anyone know how to bypass the slime's regen? Or do i just need toget more str skills?
You need the "Slam" skill from strength. Slimes are always Blue (attack colour) so you do the most Damage with red Attacks. There should be a prisoner in the Park/Garden near the kitchen that tells you that.

robledorob27

Reputation score
So hi, anyone got any tips for the boss of the second floor? it's the giant slime that protects the other 3 enemies. Thanks in advance

nintendochamp

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Use Ki to power up your attack and hit the slimes with the strongest axe symbol attack you have and alternate with a spear hit. Focus either the doc or the slime hard...the others can be defeated whenever you please.

robledorob27

Reputation score
thanks, i just got so overwhelmed the first 2 attemps, it felt like it was too OP, just got lucky with a strong atk crit, and that did the job

Reputation score
I'm not sure if its my hardware but for some reason when i face the guards a sorta glitch happens in which when they lay the player down for a titty fuck the pictures of the event disappear at first i though it would go away after i beat the battle so i did that and then the game kept me in a infinite loading screen. So i quit out and reload and it was nothing but a loading screen. I don't think its my computer since that same scene shows up fine with the inmates so idk why the guards are the only problem.

Reputation score
For those that don't know, the new free version is out on their Patreon page. Saves should be compatible from the old version. I'd say be careful with using a save editor to hack your stats with this one. Say quite a few people having their save corrupted from using one.

TralalTrilili

Reputation score
anyone know how many passive and heart skill we can get on new version? i found 115 passive and 4 heart skill

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
anyone know how many passive and heart skill we can get on new version? i found 115 passive and 4 heart skill
As for passsives there are 171, although they're not all implemented as of yet.
If you're talking about sex skills, that goes Kiss, Pet cock, Handjob, Titjob, blowjob, footjob, and rimjob

TralalTrilili

Reputation score
As for passsives there are 171, although they're not all implemented as of yet.
If you're talking about sex skills, that goes Kiss, Pet cock, Handjob, Titjob, blowjob, footjob, and rimjob
thank man, i already get pet cock, kiss, handjob and blowjob, how to get the other one. there more than 50 more passive? wow that's a lot

Edit : get all skill expect titjob and some new title

Last edited:

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score
So I finally tried the last version and, wow, what a game!

I love the waitress job, that's a great idea! (By the way, why there's no goblin in the bar?)
I love the RPG side too, not on character but on the prison where every decision got bonuses and maluses...

Just one thing I don't very like (or maybe I don't find the solution), When you start to be victim of sexual attack, Karryn seems to become weaker and weaker. And more you have passives traits, more it's difficult. Any clue to counter those effects?

That's a minor problem because I really like the game and I want more!

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Just played the game to try to expand my purview of the adult space.
I must say it's very well made.

I think the HD graphics are very rare and I don't know how you finaggled RPG Maker to allow you to make them. I think the general concept is well thought out as well. You've definitely thought about how all the systems play into each other and it doesn't feel like a generic game because of it.

My concerns regarding gameplay is that the circular menu has me a little confused about which direction selects which item. A few times I pressed the wrong direction and had to go the other way to get where I want. The heroine also disappears for a bit whenever she attacks and I don't think that looks very good.

I think fights that include combatants that are much higher level than you should be marked. Maybe if it's a strong enemy, they glow red or something? In MMOs powerful enemies usually have the text showing their names that appear over their head be red. I was playing while doing my best to avoid the sexual content, but I got bamboozled into fighting a thug before I slept on my first day (not in the bar of course.)

Sexually it's not my type of game at all though... I'm curious about a few things.
Why include the King/Prince character and make it known that Karryn has feelings for him? All scenes in the game feel like NTR if there's an established relationship in the background. I'm only curious because the game's not tagged NTR and I stay very far away from those games. I'm also curious about the reason you added gameplay in the defeat scene? All it does is prolong the actual scene since there's no method to escape or anything... I'm not asking to belittle or anything. Please understand, I'm honestly just curious as to why you made these decisions.

Well, I wish you luck in your game.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
So I've gotten to the point of getting to the end of Level 2 and here my thoughts on the matter.

I love the entire concept and premise of the game, and the mechanics are very interesting. The edict system is very well thought out and I love how it's not something you just max out when you have points, but that each option has a negative effect with the positives. I blindly started doing edicts and realized that it caused more problems than I thought they were solving and it was only when I restarted and began to really look at my current situation and what I should activate at the moment that the game progressed smoothly. I did have to go down to easy mode, but it did help me learn more about the edicts and I can comfortably play normal now.

My biggest gripe now is with the normal and hard mode difficulties having just the autosave and giving the game a kind of rouge-like element. As a gamer that worries me that if I encounter a bug or some unintentional situation, that I could lose potentially hours of progress. After clearing level 2 and and going back to the rooms to redo the combat content, I was locked because I could not return back from where I came. I got out of it by activating a no clip cheat, but it remained a potential that without cheats the only way to get out of it was to restart, and potentially nuking hours of progress. I've since gotten paranoid to the point of manually backing up my saves to revert progress should I run into issues. I recommend leaving the save lock out to only hard mode as I feel people should only tackle it if they know what they're doing anyways. My next complaint is that the bar mini game is kinda of slow paced. It felt like the momentum that I was building during subjugation came to screeching halt when I started it. The minigame could be stream lined a bit to improve the pacing. For example making some actions executable during the same "turn" like clean table, take orders, and serve [drink].

This part is just my personal fetishes that I wanna see in future updates so feel free to ignore these section. I would recommend putting body writing, pregnancy/impregnation, confinement, and humiliation. I loved the pregnancy content in the previous game and would like to see some of that kind of content here. Since we're dealing with a mad doctor and non-human partners, we can throw in fast pregnancy (maybe even make it a source of income). My idea for the lower levels (4, 5, etc) is that when Karryn loses to enemies she gets confined to an area and must escape. During this time she'll have body writing messages on her (think Moral Sword Asagi) and failing to escape subjects her humiliation plays. Like she gets put into a wall and must service the prisoners, or collared and walked through the floor like a pet and gets raped along the way, or she gets put into a sex battle in an arena with some kind of hyper sexual beast (big slime, goblin hoard, big dick orc, tentacle monsters, etc). To prevent people from just spamming the content I would recommend control taking a big penalty while she's confined to encourage the player to escape as soon as possible.

Anyways, that's my rant for the most part. This is a great game regardless and I'll be following its progress. Good luck!

Reputation score
so im not sure if anyone else is having this problem but it feels like one of the goblin enemies named grozz has an infinite ability too always doge, and it is quite annoying even when he is arouse which from what the guards in the barracks said that aroused enemies are suppose too be very easy too hit the higher there arousal bar is yet this one goblin can have over 80% and can doge like its at zero. I know goblins are suppose too be tough to hit but this is a little too much. I am liking the game so far though after i beat the alpha I will give my thoughts on it from game play to hentai ideas for future updates, like different H moves the player could do.

Renestrae

Devious Succubus
Reputation score
so im not sure if anyone else is having this problem but it feels like one of the goblin enemies named grozz has an infinite ability too always doge, and it is quite annoying even when he is arouse which from what the guards in the barracks said that aroused enemies are suppose too be very easy too hit the higher there arousal bar is yet this one goblin can have over 80% and can doge like its at zero. I know goblins are suppose too be tough to hit but this is a little too much.
I had a problem with infinitely dodging Goblins too, but then I noticed it was my mistake: After clearing the first Level, the Goblins have this "revolt" status which gives them huge amounts of evasion. To counter that, you can enact one of several "solution edicts" in your edict menu somewhere. (And be careful, you can only select one solution!)

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
so after completing the public demo, i gotta ask, is there just the two scenes, the blowjob and the handjob? I tried to have them do something else by having max desires anywhere but "mouth" but it always ends the same.

by the way, it takes faaaaaar too long to build pleasure. some attacks raise it by 0% i have to spam caution stance for 40 minutes just to get it to 30%. it's absurd.

Last edited: