What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Remtairy] Karryn's Prison (RJ331590)

Renestrae

Devious Succubus
Reputation score
so after completing the public demo, i gotta ask, is there just the two scenes, the blowjob and the handjob? I tried to have them do something else by having max desires anywhere but "mouth" but it always ends the same.

by the way, it takes faaaaaar too long to build pleasure. some attacks raise it by 0% i have to spam caution stance for 40 minutes just to get it to 30%. it's absurd.
The "game over" scenes where they take you back to the bar room? I also only got those two things, yea.

But if you mean in general, then I can tell u that it works differently than other games, it's based on the "corruption" mechanic, which means you have to collect the passives you get after fights to slowly decrease her resist of a certain body part.

example (with made up numbers): if you're starting on a fresh new game, you might need 170 sensitivity on your pussy to get penetrated, but since they max out at 100, you can't get that scene. So after getting caressed for a couple fights, you might get a passive which decreases resist on Karryn's pussy, so now you only need 140 sens to get that scene. So if you get enough passives that the scene triggers at a value under 100, you can see that scene by getting your pussy sens above that number in a fight. Hope that made sense

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
example (with made up numbers): if you're starting on a fresh new game, you might need 170 sensitivity on your pussy to get penetrated, but since they max out at 100, you can't get that scene. So after getting caressed for a couple fights, you might get a passive which decreases resist on Karryn's pussy, so now you only need 140 sens to get that scene. So if you get enough passives that the scene triggers at a value under 100, you can see that scene by getting your pussy sens above that number in a fight. Hope that made sense
Yeah. Also my bad though, I was playing V3, smh. V4 fixes some pacing and balance stuff, also ads some scenes. Wish it was easier to see what you want though. To get your sensitivity up you basically need to lose roughly two fights, and thats with just letting them do stuff to you. Serious suggestion, your "desires" should also increase damage done to those parts. if her butt desire is at 100% she should receive double damage when they attack her butt, lets get this show on the road! Stop making me spam "cautious stance".

Reputation score
The game is incomplete at the moment but the progress does seem a little slow to me as well. This is really early game though, maybe enemies in the other levels will use attacks that can do some major pleasure damage. Or a new range of de-buffs that will lower resists by a lot. Maybe wishful thinking but who knows.

MKGamez

Reputation score
Is there clothing option for future update?
As well as thing like exhibitionism?

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The game is incomplete at the moment but the progress does seem a little slow to me as well. This is really early game though, maybe enemies in the other levels will use attacks that can do some major pleasure damage. Or a new range of de-buffs that will lower resists by a lot. Maybe wishful thinking but who knows.
There is already enemies that can do massive pleasure damage, it's all down to the passives you have. Which are giving you lower and lower resistances to touch, plus you can buy items that target specific resistances. You can get like 60-70% pleasure from a single spank easily.
Thugs, rogues and slimes can spank you. And what's more, if you've got the right passive each subsequent spank does more and more pleasure damage essentially infinite scaling.
I get that it can be a little convoluted to actually get sexing done, but it's down to the combat system in the game. (But also a you problem, read the instructions about combat)
But if you know how, you can have karryn have sex within the first 5 minutes of game time. Not that she's willing but you can.

Is there clothing option for future update?
As well as thing like exhibitionism?
Clothing will most likely be a sidejob thingy only, as far as i can understand from the talks on discord. Due to all the different cgs that would have to have been made to accommodate the different clothes, so a unique cg for a unique pair of clothes.

Currently you have the bar side job that gives you hotpants and tshirt - while having it's own cg tied to it as well.
And there's a secretary sidejob in development as we speak (Although nothing has really been told about it yet other than it is being worked on) but that'll probably give you glasses, shirt, skirt, and leggings. You know classic secretary fetish.

Yeah. Also my bad though, I was playing V3, smh. V4 fixes some pacing and balance stuff, also ads some scenes. Wish it was easier to see what you want though. To get your sensitivity up you basically need to lose roughly two fights, and thats with just letting them do stuff to you. Serious suggestion, your "desires" should also increase damage done to those parts. if her butt desire is at 100% she should receive double damage when they attack her butt, lets get this show on the road! Stop making me spam "cautious stance".
There wouldn't be much corruption of Karryn if you just got "the show on the road" within one fight. The passives in the game are quite literally the corruption mechanic of Karryn, she'll descend into further depravity the more sex you have. (And by extension passives)
You'll also quickly find that you get an ability that enables you to "skip" having to cautious stance if you play your cards just a little bit right.
Also i think having 100 of a specific desire and getting attacked by that category actually does increase pleasure gain. Because i've found that if you make karryn kiss an enemy at lower desire values she'll not take pleasure damage herself, whereas at higher values she will.

Reputation score
I get that the passive system is how pleasure damage scales, I just was more along the lines saying the amount of times you need to be hit with an attack to gain said passives seems a bit far between. I've done some messing around with it and had a game with all passives available at the moment and it can get insane. But as base game, it seems a bit slow. More levels means more time in the prison to be attacked. Maybe more mini-games that help with certain ones getting hit. You could be getting hit for 1% maybe 2% pleasure damage for being talked at to get that particular orgasm passive, only to get blocked on it because a single spank takes you out. The developer seems to favor that move. I'm only saying it feels slow now because there isn't enough of the game done to say a full run would still be you spamming moves like cautious stance to get scenes, or even certain passives. Sorry if I phrased it a bit weird earlier, guess I didn't really elaborate. I really like the game and the direction it's taking, I have a feeling level 3 might turn out to be my favorite addition.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
The only part that takes a long time to get anywhere is the beginning. You pile on enough passives, and mop one fight just to get some exhaustion, and quickly you're missing every attack, and taking pretty silly amounts of damage from any old thug.

Honestly, i feel like how quickly you get depowered by exhaustion is a bit rough, both at the beginning because (i assume most of us?) want to get more passives quicker to get to the depravity, and later on because we're trying to fix the lawlessness we've gotten ourselves into by playing one handed and being a massive whore while the inmates rioted again, and goddammit now i have to fix the dishwashing room again...

Also Even after implementing a goblin plan that involved lowering their evasion, they are still dodgy little fucks, I get enough exhaustion from one fight and i can't hit anything anymore, ....but i guess i should actually play the game part and grind some agi up instead of playing for ten minutes and just forgetting that i wasn't just looking to blow my load to the slime giving her the triple shot again... *cough*

FireV3

Reputation score
Is there any way to add more edict points through save editing? I don't want to be grinding forever...

Reputation score
I wouldn't recommend save editing with this game. Most other games are fine but this one will corrupt your save making it unplayable due to the autosave nature of the game. If you want more points through editing, you're going to need to go into the .js files of the game. On page 4 of this finale00 posted what to do and that helped me.
For edicts, it may be easier to just modify the game code to give you 10000 EP at the start of a new day. And then you can just buy all the edicts.

In RemtairyEdicts.js line 344:

Code:
Game_Actor.prototype.getNewDayEdictPoints = function() {
    let unusedPoints = Math.max(this._storedEdictPoints, this.stsAsp());
    this.resetEdictPoints();

let points = 2;
    if(Prison.easyMode()) points++;
    else if(Prison.hardMode() && Prison.date % 2 === 0) points--;

let maxCarryover = 0;
    maxCarryover =+ this.titleEfficientAdminstrator_carryoverUnusedEdictPoint();

points += Math.min(maxCarryover, unusedPoints);
    points = 10000;
    this._storedEdictPoints = points;
};

FireV3

Reputation score
I wouldn't recommend save editing with this game. Most other games are fine but this one will corrupt your save making it unplayable due to the autosave nature of the game. If you want more points through editing, you're going to need to go into the .js files of the game. On page 4 of this finale00 posted what to do and that helped me.
Thank you very much, you are a hero :)

dedmeme

Reputation score
have to say this is already looking to be quite the god tier h game
i cant wait for the full game to be made
only thing that would make me worship this even more is if it has at least one floor dedicated to just futanari
futanari mobs, futanari boss, events of them and a defeat scene. I know its alot of things to ask but i can't help but wish for
cause art is amazing. Melty's quest had abit which i thoroughly enjoyed hope this game can also have it.
since there is abit of grind to get h skills and stats hopefully the full game will be able to let us use the save we have.
I will be keeping a great look out for this one and will instantly buy it once this game comes out.
until then stay safe and healthy from coronavirus so we can see this beautiful game be finished. :)

Peasant

Reputation score
Even if it only had this much it would still be one of the best as of late, really looking to see this one going.

However, i would like a run were my character doesnt ends having a crippling addiction to eat salad, always happens no matter how much i try to make her avoid to eat ass.

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
have to say this is already looking to be quite the god tier h game
i cant wait for the full game to be made
only thing that would make me worship this even more is if it has at least one floor dedicated to just futanari
futanari mobs, futanari boss, events of them and a defeat scene. I know its alot of things to ask but i can't help but wish for
cause art is amazing. Melty's quest had abit which i thoroughly enjoyed hope this game can also have it.
since there is abit of grind to get h skills and stats hopefully the full game will be able to let us use the save we have.
I will be keeping a great look out for this one and will instantly buy it once this game comes out.
until then stay safe and healthy from coronavirus so we can see this beautiful game be finished. :)
Do you mean carrying one save over from another iteration of the game? Because yes you can do that.

Even if it only had this much it would still be one of the best as of late, really looking to see this one going.

However, i would like a run were my character doesnt ends having a crippling addiction to eat salad, always happens no matter how much i try to make her avoid to eat ass.
There's a switch for it in the settings to turn it OFF if you don't like it

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score

There's a switch for it in the settings to turn it OFF if you don't like it
One of the best parts of the game, imho. Flip a switch, and boom, no more of whichever particular fetish.

...which reminds me to turn it off later myself, as i am not much of a fan of it either.

honest pirate

Reputation score
I think we have a good Chance for Wrestling Enemys. Rumble Roses XX (Evil Rose and Rowdy Reiko), Dead or Alive (Bayman is our hero), Tekken (Nina and King have the best Moves)......There are many ideas to punish Karryn if she use too much "Stance " ;)
You want an example? Here
Oh all the potential.

Mister_cat

Reputation score
Hey guys, noob question time from me.

How do you get the sex skills, I remember getting handjob after the guards initiated like 5 handy's, but I can´t get any of the other skills.

Do you need a minimum of sex acts before the skills become avalaible?

TralalTrilili

Reputation score
Hey guys, noob question time from me.

How do you get the sex skills, I remember getting handjob after the guards initiated like 5 handy's, but I can´t get any of the other skills.

Do you need a minimum of sex acts before the skills become avalaible?
need 10-15 times doing some handjob or other after that you get title and skill

Reputation score
The sex skills can be learnt by letting them do it on you. It will be easier in some situation.
handjob: guards or defeated scene
blowjob: defeated scene
titjob: lv1 boss or guard (when only 1 left)
rimjob: rogue, can be turned off in option if you don't like
foodjob: nerd
And 2 more skills: kiss and pet cock, should be learnt before learning all the skills above.

Mister_cat

Reputation score
Ok, thanks guys, still haven't gotten kiss, so iguess I should lose some fights, not a big fan of losing but what can you do.

Though I do remember that if you got a Goblin giving Cunni with a rogue in enemy team, then the rogue would get a titjob, kinda like a spitroast deal, if anyone is curious.