What's new

ACT RPG Maker [レングレッツ] B-GROUND UNCHAIN (RJ250223)

Tenma

Reputation score

Controls: Arrow keys to move.

Z to attack with melee, moving a directiong pressing Z to preform a dashing melee (Goes through multiple targets.). Holding Z will charge your attack, staying in place and releasing Z will preform an area of effect attack. Your dashing attack is also powered up for charging. Dashing attacks can allow you to cross gaps.

X unleashes a magic attack that needs charging by attacking and defeating enemies. This cannot be charged, move while pressing X to unleash a wave of magic.
Space taunts and aggros all enemies on the map.

C unleashes your ultimate attack.

Story: You're a soldier, Misa, in the demon kings army. Your physical body cannot be scratched by your enemies. You were untouchable until a spy for the enemies leaked your weakness. Now, the enemy troops and leaders know not to attack the body with weapons. As a demon you're weak to rape, and such attack drain your ability to fight. now that your weakness is out, you must defend yourself from such attacks or become corrupted.

Gameplay: You go to missions and defeat enemies in an action based RPG. The enemies have a variety of methods to get Misa vulnerable to rape. When Misa is down either from organism or status effect an enemy can begin raping her. This increases her orgasm bar. When filled will lower her reason meter. (It's basically a sanity meter, you lose sanity on orgasm, go insane, and want to mate with everyone.) When the reason meter is emptied you either get raped by a regular stage enemy, or game over to a boss. Furthermore some missions will have side-objectives to complete to advance to the next map and a high orgasm bar will decrease Misa's damage.

RJ250223_img_smp4.jpg

Content and fetishes: Gangbang, corruption, tentacles, mind control, and more. Losing to bosses leads to a game over, losing to enemies gives some corruption.

Last edited by a moderator:

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay, the level with the Minotaur makes no sense to me. Can't read Japanese, no idea how to get past the puzzle.

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I also can't seem to get my translator to work with the game for some reason, so...I'm kinda fucked right now LOL.

Learch

Lurker
Reputation score
Okay, the level with the Minotaur makes no sense to me. Can't read Japanese, no idea how to get past the puzzle.
I also can't seem to get my translator to work with the game for some reason, so...I'm kinda fucked right now LOL.
There's three different paths you can take.
One throws you in a room full of enemies
One throws you in a trap room where you can get lewd statuses
One advances.

As long as you can go look up the characters "north" "east" and "west" and avoid the ones that the sign says, you'll be fine.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
ROFL. That's one hell of a plot.

Edit: This game's difficulty is borderline impossible, even on normal difficulty. The barbarians can pretty much predict where you character is going to go, and their AOE bombs freezes your character and cancel any charged up attacks.

Last edited:

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
ROFL. That's one hell of a plot.

Edit: This game's difficulty is borderline impossible, even on normal difficulty. The barbarians can pretty much predict where you character is going to go, and their AOE bombs freezes your character and cancel any charged up attacks.
Really? The difficulty is not that bad; the way to go is to abuse dash and charged dash attacks, as these make Misa intangible and teleport her a good distance. That means a) if you're being attacked it's pretty easy to warp out of range and b) if you attack using dash or charged dash, you just have to make sure you reappear outside of the enemies reach and there's zero risk.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP not up to standard, requires gameplay description. PM myself, Darkfire or Jesus with an updated OP or when you have updated the OP.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
LOL at least the plot justifies the h content as opposed to it just being there for no real reason ;)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP updated, thread moved back.

OP
Tenma

Tenma

Reputation score
Yeah understand some of the difficulties from playing the game. If you get caught too many times the damage on your attacks goes through the floor.

You go from being able to one-shot enemies to throwing pebbles at them in terms of damage.

The difficulty can go from a cake walk to a nightmare in an instant.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
What even dictates the lowered attack? It seems to randomly fluctuate for me.

OP
Tenma

Tenma

Reputation score
What even dictates the lowered attack? It seems to randomly fluctuate for me.
If I had to wager, it'd be some mathematical formula including, your weapons attack power, status effects, and as mentioned the percentage at which your pleasure gauge has filled. Probably (Some sort of MV math equation here.)-% of pleasure gauge filled - any percentage status effects may sap from damage.

On top of that some enemies just carry high damage resistance.

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Has anyone gotten all the BPS? I'm missing #10 and #18.

I /think/ I should get 18 from the blue chick in the 3-series fight, but she doesn't seem to wanna give it to me.
But i'm only judging that on the fact that 17/18 is from the bee and 19 is from the dude after her.

Learch

Lurker
Reputation score
Has anyone gotten all the BPS? I'm missing #10 and #18.

I /think/ I should get 18 from the blue chick in the 3-series fight, but she doesn't seem to wanna give it to me.
But i'm only judging that on the fact that 17/18 is from the bee and 19 is from the dude after her.
There's a guide to getting all of them in the readmes.

dying4anime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do I beat the 4 bosses in the 4th stage? I struggle so much against the bee, and I can't hurt the teleporting woman. I'd hate to have to find out how to beat the next 2 if the first 2 is this annoying.

OP
Tenma

Tenma

Reputation score
If you didn't notice, there's a pit in the arena. You have to guide the girl into that pit. Finally on the bee, try to get close, and use charged melee. I think it's invisibility frames should do the work.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Took me a few hours to finish this, but yeah, it's a good game.

Saves seem to work differently for this game, what with the achievement system.

Not sure what the starter equipment does. The dagger is probably the safest option either way.

Setting QTE to 1 is best for easy escapes. Not sure what the other option does (0 to 100).

Dash Z attack will get you through the first two stages. Avoid facing the bosses with high lust, or you'll do low/zero damage.

For the third stage, as previously mentioned, look at the second-to-last character of the first two lines of the sign and identify the kanji for north (北 ), west (西 ), and east (東 ). Whichever kanji you DON'T see is the direction to go. Boss is straightforward, just don't peek out early while the light is still pink. If you want to force the loss, you need to use your ultimate, as Misa will "forget" her other moves once she's hit.

For the colosseum stage, the fourth guy/boss won't attack, but the other three are meant to wear you down. This also means that if you do too well against the three, you'll never lose to the boss.

The bee's stings will boost your lust every step, so avoid getting hit whatsoever if you want to easily clear the stage. If you get hit even once, you have the option to strip for the next battle. Avoid this if you don't want to lose to the third guy.

The lady is easily beaten by moving down once, right once, and left once from your starting position, then using X (or hold Z if you can't use magic). Failing to hit her enough times will have her hypnotize you, but you can still beat her immediately after, which creates another decision point on whether or not to orgasm in front of the audience (no h-scene).

Third guy is beaten with usual Z dashes. Otherwise he'll just strip you if you have clothes, or phantom grope you.

For the last stage, the mission is to beat or allow 50 guys to escape. However, two incubus will periodically spawn and if you get caught in their attack even once, it's an automatic game over. Letting too many guys escape will also lead to a game over, but you'll be able to skip the mission afterwards, so do that. Staying in the top-left corner and killing the incubuses that spawn there will get you through the mission. Boss is also pretty straightforward.

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
the readme says 'bathe in the light of darros' Which I understand is the boss of the cave/maze area.

But when I get hit by his light attack she loses her ability to attack, and if I continue to do so the guy summons a table and nothing happens. I can't /lose/ the fight or i'll get a game over.
Frustating.