What's new

ACT RPG Maker [レングレッツ] B-GROUND UNCHAIN (RJ250223)

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
the readme says 'bathe in the light of darros' Which I understand is the boss of the cave/maze area.

But when I get hit by his light attack she loses her ability to attack, and if I continue to do so the guy summons a table and nothing happens. I can't /lose/ the fight or i'll get a game over.
Frustating.
Oh, that one's simple. After Darros summons the table, Misa will say the only way to defeat Darros is to use her special skill when you try to attack, so you should do that. As it's probably something most people forget about, that's the attack bound to the space bar. You'll have to use it a few times, but of course, hypnotism means that the special attack isn't exactly what you'd expect.

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Oh, that one's simple. After Darros summons the table, Misa will say the only way to defeat Darros is to use her special skill when you try to attack, so you should do that. As it's probably something most people forget about, that's the attack bound to the space bar. You'll have to use it a few times, but of course, hypnotism means that the special attack isn't exactly what you'd expect.
I managed to do it on my 'pure' playthrough by warping out after getting hit. IDK why that wouldn't work on the one that I already had all the BPS on.
Space key is taunt, I tried that and it didn't seem to work, and 'special attack' activates masturbation due to hypnosis effect.
IDK, I just went through and got em all on my clean save again.
I appreciate the help though.

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
the readme says 'bathe in the light of darros' Which I understand is the boss of the cave/maze area.

But when I get hit by his light attack she loses her ability to attack, and if I continue to do so the guy summons a table and nothing happens. I can't /lose/ the fight or i'll get a game over.
Frustrating.
You have to get hit by the flash once and finish the battle successfully to sustain that H-effect, which curses your "ultimate attack". Even after the first flash, you can hit him with magic attacks or a perpendicular charged dash attack (Regular dash attacks don't seem to hit him, as you can't go through him). You only are in a no-win situation at the point when he summons the table, as at that point everything is disabled but your now-cursed ultimate attack.

Anyone have a full save?
Here you all go. That's my save folder, and the highest numbered save should have all of the ailments, with the game completed.

Attachments

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I can't even complete the first mission because the gas throwing cunts have future prediction somehow. I can be anywhere on the screen dash anywhere and yet somehow 6 of them are thrown at me and hit me no matter what. Not to mention they sometimes just randomly drop like 4 of them right on themselves so you can't even fight them.

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I can't even complete the first mission because the gas throwing cunts have future prediction somehow. I can be anywhere on the screen dash anywhere and yet somehow 6 of them are thrown at me and hit me no matter what. Not to mention they sometimes just randomly drop like 4 of them right on themselves so you can't even fight them.
Charged dash attacks are really the way to go, not sure what difficulty you're on, but I recommend normal if you want to get some BPS along the way, as they're particularly debilitating anyways. (At least later ones)
Just don't stop dashing, dash through them, run away as you charge again and repeat.
Also: You don't /have/ to kill them, other than for the mission, but even that lets you skip it if you've failed before.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
There is an item you can buy for 3k that makes you completely immune to them. Makes the whole stage a joke.
The shop holds some insanely broken items, just farm for the first 30 mins and you can walk through the game np.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Really? The difficulty is not that bad; the way to go is to abuse dash and charged dash attacks, as these make Misa intangible and teleport her a good distance. That means a) if you're being attacked it's pretty easy to warp out of range and b) if you attack using dash or charged dash, you just have to make sure you reappear outside of the enemies reach and there's zero risk.
For people having trouble:
As habisain pointed out, dashing is your best friend here. You don't need to kill everything you see unless you are doing the crystal event (e.g. the first one, 2nd one only requires you to survive for 100sec, and teaches you how to use the dash).

Additionally, equipment actually means something here.
If you are too wimpy to deal with the barbarians, equip 破毒のブレスレット to counter it
If you are getting violated by the succubus, then equip 精神のブレスレット, etc. etc.

If you are still stuck, you can try using the cheat equipment you get at the start.
The 3rd ring give you ability to use your super attack (shift key) with no cost... this is a large area AOE attack.

And if you read the readme, checking your bed 10x unlock an option that allows you to 1 hit kill all mobs.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
anybody got a translation for the accessories that make you immune to things? that'd be amazing thanks.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
anybody got a translation for the accessories that make you immune to things? that'd be amazing thanks.
破毒のブレスレット negates poison and aphrodisiac
精神のブレスレット counters hypnotize effects

Sniffgog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This game was okay, kinda boring and short, but I liked the permanent H status effects, there are very few games with a system like that, the only ones I can think of are Marle and the Labyrinth of the Dark Sea(RJ225365) and Princess Knight Rose(RJ181079).
Do you guys know any other games that have a similar H status effect system?

CursedRena

Reputation score
I really quite enjoyed this game, was only let down by it's length~ The real time movement and persistent h stats and marks are fairly uncommon games sadly. Hope the circle makes another game in this style but i won't hold out much hope since even this game from what i can tell is just a revemp/remake of the last game they made in 2015.

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Stage 3 is a joke for money making. Just go north, press space bar then press shift.

Translations:

I recommend Demon Ring. You really don't need Wisdom Ring, and Ebliger is a joke since money making is a piece of cake.

If the game gets too hard. Reducing difficulty increases the amount of damage you do when you're horny.

Enjoy.

Also, she can get a tattoo on stage 2 which really fucks you up.

CursedRena

Reputation score
Would be nice to find out exactly what all the negative status' do to you. From what I can tell the worst of the curse marks is the breast one you get from the minotaurs. Seems to just outright increase all pleasure you receive by a fairly large degree.
The little imps give a kiss mark on the neck after messing with your brain enough. Permanently gives you the inverted qte and might also increase sensitivity. The womb mark you can get from the mages on map 2 seems to just prevent the decay of any pleasure you receive.
The Boss on map 3 gives the middle section of the womb mark and seems to only corrupt your ultimate into simple masturbating on the spot. The main negative status I'm not really sure the affects of is the one given by the incubi on the final level. I don't really notice much change in anything while i have it on her.

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Gameplay mechanics was good, difficult is pretty hard on 1st run. Is possible to newgame+ only to skip those cristals missions and try virgin route.
Is more harder to clear it on pure/virgin route than shut route, but no multi ending, just GoR.
Plot was very weak and shorty, 90% cg-art looks like was imported from previous game.
Shift action is to use after 3rd boss summon table on slut route, but can glitch all if you use shift too soon before his light beam hits you.

Starting with 2x dmg ring on 2nd run and was more effective than dagger, just buy the semi-stronger dagger after 3rd quest, but the ring was far more better.
I bought it to support, but was so-so.. i far expected more. But i hope better improviment on next time.

CursedRena

Reputation score
I feel like this game was mostly a test/proof of concept for this circle. And it's a pretty damn good proof of concept as this game is leagues above the previous title in quality and design. They said on the dlsite blog they'll be using proper new illustrations and to remember them if you enjoyed this new style of game.

Also to correct a previous thing I said, it seems the chest marking doesn't actually increase pleasure at all. when i first got it I just happened to also receive the first cum to many times passives at the same time. No longer have a clue what the chest one does at this point. Looks like the kiss mark mildly increases pleasure some. And the Incubi passive seems to cut her base damage a bunch and increase pleasure a fair bit.

minipotato

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I feel like this game was mostly a test/proof of concept for this circle. And it's a pretty damn good proof of concept as this game is leagues above the previous title in quality and design. They said on the dlsite blog they'll be using proper new illustrations and to remember them if you enjoyed this new style of game.

Also to correct a previous thing I said, it seems the chest marking doesn't actually increase pleasure at all. when i first got it I just happened to also receive the first cum to many times passives at the same time. No longer have a clue what the chest one does at this point. Looks like the kiss mark mildly increases pleasure some. And the Incubi passive seems to cut her base damage a bunch and increase pleasure a fair bit.
from what i can make out of it, it seem to suggest that every orgasm makes you lose ultimate points.
mind, i dont read moonrunes but i can read the kanji well enough and since they usually dont stray too far from what it mean in chinese that's what i can piece together.

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
How do I get the 2nd (middle) part of the tattoo? Can't seem to find it.

I also notice she has a towel and slave outfit, but I can't find those either.