What's new

[REQ] Games featuring one of the following; Level/Stat drain, Story doesn't end after game over, debuff on loss etc.

elink

Reputation score
I'm looking for games that feature one of these: level/stat draining, continuation after loss with debuffs (like shrift), or something similar to those two.
Level drain is my favorite part of hentai games and I wish more games had it. If anyone knows of a game like this, please let me know! :)

To start off, I'll name a few.

1 - Leotard Quest (the game isn't centered on level drain, but there's one large area that is. Losing will drain your stats and sometimes level - the game and its translation can be found on ULMF)

2 - Shrift (applies a removable debuff on loss that lowers your stats and sometimes causes an "accident" to happen where the enemy can take advantage of you. Can be on ULMF)

I'm looking for games that feature one of these: level/stat draining, continuation after loss with debuffs (like shrift), or something similar to those two.
Level drain is my favorite part of hentai games and I wish more games had it. If anyone knows of a game like this, please let me know! :)
Karryn's Prison is obvious. People usually say they like it. The rest of my suggestions will be Male MC.
Trap Battle Royale is exactly that (MC is not a trap...). Difficulty ramps up a bunch when you have too much fun. The dev made other similar games.
also deal in a similar genre, and made innovative, original stuff. But technically a bit wonky. But most of their games focus on game overs and a bunch of status effects.
The recent is exactly that. With story branches.

Alfimia Tower is 95% about level drain and 5% about money drain. It got a big update with a few pretty animations.
Earlier Tekua works (before Lilith in Nightmare) also focused on level drain. Check out the translation section too ;)

Some stuff there (if only in the title) might interest you.

Last edited:
I'm not sure that these exactly fit your goal, but might as well mention them.

Valkyrie Destruction by Poison. Only exists in Japanese unfortunately, but not hard to MTL.

You play as a thoroughly evil bandit that is accompanied by a valkyrie who he has stolen 60 levels from, making her only level 1. Every time he has sex with her, she manages to steal back 1 or 2 levels, which can be nice so she'll be a better helper in battle. But if she gets more levels than the MC, and manages to break his control, you get a bad end.

Curse of Kubel, translated by Kagura Games on Steam, originally by Yasagure Kitsuenjyo

It's Netorare. You play as a female mage who has a boyfriend, but an evil jerk has cast a spell on her so she can't use her magic unless she has sex with him, and only can use a little even if she does. She has to fight her way to a forbidden underground library to seal it like 4 times. Each time, if she runs out of magic before she can get there, she has to go back and get raped by the evil guy. Then start over. Different endings depending on how far it goes.

It has great artwork, but there is only one person she has any scenes with.

Umu, I got reminded of Illusion's Yuusha! (you can't escape the heroines!)
It's old, but the core of the game is to regain your stolen power (or to keep being drained forever). It was really fun and of course it looked gorgeous - at the time. This dev was still an innovative, creative one back then.

Fallen Princess Lucia has a significant part of the story about level draining her by acquiring "weakening points" through sexual acts. Protagonist is a loli though if that is not your kind of thing.

Back