What's new

[REQUEST] Hentai with "reverse femdom"

HQQ

Reputation score
Hi, I'm the guy who asked for games where you defeat and rape/punish zakos/ female enemies from before.
This time I'm looking for any kind of H work (preferably sth to read, or play) with "reverse femdom" (I don't think this is a term, just how most of my friends would call it). Let me describe this a bit:

- It started out just like any other typical femdoms. You got a submissive guy and maybe some really sadistic girls raping or humiliating him.
- But instead of ending just like that, leaving you both sexually aroused and frustrated, that dude, or maybe the real hero of the work, makes a counterattack, pushed the girl down from her high heels, and it now it turned into your typical "good-innocent-girl-gets-raped type of work", only thing is it's a sadist vilainess being punished instead of an innocent girl. It's even better if the one doing the punishing is a shota, but that's like, extremely rare...
- For example: Everything from this circle:
Just perfect.....
or games like Parade Buster, where enemies has a neat defeat pose with their clothes torn, or most BF games that feature the girls coming/ahegao-ing when you defeat them (like the ROBF series, Hikarusenki, BF Brave, Milky Quest, Ahe Quest...) instead of just disappearing (like most masochist-orientated BF RPGs).

- Most of the games mentioned in my earlier post (https://ulmf.org/threads/request-he...ate-defeat-make-orgasm-bad-enemy-girls.11848/) should also fit into this criteria. If you're someone who likes the same thing, you should check these out. Or if you're a really, freaking considerate person who likes make sure the works you suggest to people aren't something they already have, yeah, please also check it out.

I'm especially looking for works with beautiful, newer arts. The problem with the ones I've got is that most of them have above-mediocre or below art, and all the things with beautiful arts I could find turned out to be Japanese-cultural-masochistic or just some innocent girls getting raped by some pigdudes., or you know, Violated Heroines themed :(

Many thanks in advance!

Last edited:

GEMPAL00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Maybe try like Violated Hero Series? ( )
It played like megaman alot, tile rpg battle. Mostly with monster girls and i guess the story and art also pretty decent.

OP
HQQ

HQQ

Reputation score
Maybe try like Violated Hero Series? ( )
It played like megaman alot, tile rpg battle. Mostly with monster girls and i guess the story and art also pretty decent.
Isn't that series all about femdom and reverse rape (It does have "Violated" in the title though)? I've played it before, too. Thanks for the suggestion btw.

Lynte

Reputation score
I share your pain.

It's kinda sad how DLSite has a "No Reverse" (逆転無し) tag but they don't have a "Reversal" tag.

Lynte

Reputation score
You said any kind of H work goes, so how about some audio work?

made a battle fuck voice series where you wrestle with girls, making each other orgasm in turn. It goes on until one of you says give up. There are voice recordings for each of the win or lose scenario. The recording quality varies, though. I just hope you can find a voice you like.

素股じゃナイと嫌Girls (Sumatajanaito Iya Girls) is quite a fun one. It's about girls in a tournament trying to beat each other in the number of times they can pull an orgasm from a man. They do this while trying not to give in to pleasure themselves - thus they try to do it without vaginal penetration. In the end, they all get dicked down, though. Lots of content from various voice actors. Surprisingly, it also has quite a story to it. It's really good for the price.

田舎の無感情保健委員長と早漏の特訓。 if ~もしキミが不良少年だったら~
This arguably has loli on it so I won't link it. It's an ~if~ sid recording meaning it's an alternative story to the main series. But this is the only one with a reversal. The main series has the girl training the boy (the listener) out of premature ejaculation. In the main series, this goes all well and good and they have good fun together. In the alternative ~if~ they sabotage each other and the back and forth is quite fun. The recording quality is top notch and the voice acting is very much in Semi Sabure-san's style. The tone of it is quite serious, though.

quite mild vanilla. But there's back and forth teasing between the listener and the onee-chan who both really want it.

Last edited:
Reactions: HQQ
OP
HQQ

HQQ

Reputation score
You said any kind of H work goes, so how about some audio work?

made a battle fuck voice series where you wrestle with girls, making each other orgasm in turn. It goes on until one of you says give up. There are voice recordings for each of the win or lose scenario. The recording quality varies, though. I just hope you can find a voice you like.

素股じゃナイと嫌Girls (Sumatajanaito Iya Girls) is quite a fun one. It's about girls in a tournament trying to beat each other in the number of times they can pull an orgasm from a man. They do this while trying not to give in to pleasure themselves - thus they try to do it without vaginal penetration. In the end, they all get dicked down, though. Lots of content from various voice actors. Surprisingly, it also has quite a story to it. It's really good for the price.

田舎の無感情保健委員長と早漏の特訓。 if ~もしキミが不良少年だったら~
This arguably has loli on it so I won't link it. It's an ~if~ sid recording meaning it's an alternative story to the main series. But this is the only one with a reversal. The main series has the girl training the boy (the listener) out of premature ejaculation. In the main series, this goes all well and good and they have good fun together. In the alternative ~if~ they sabotage each other and the back and forth is quite fun. The recording quality is top notch and the voice acting is very much in Semi Sabure-san's style. The tone of it is quite serious, though.

quite mild vanilla. But there's back and forth teasing between the listener and the onee-chan who both really want it.
Thanks for sharing the pain and your suggestions! Audio works aren't exactly what I was expecting, but I'll definitely check them out.

OP
HQQ

HQQ

Reputation score
It's kinda sad how DLSite has a "No Reverse" (逆転無し) tag but they don't have a "Reversal" tag.
Btw, what does "no reverse" mean? I've seen it many times, but the only thing I know about anything with "reverse" in it is that "reverse rape" = "woman rapes man", and even that I'm not sure.

Lynte

Reputation score
Btw, what does "no reverse" mean? I've seen it many times, but the only thing I know about anything with "reverse" in it is that "reverse rape" = "woman rapes man", and even that I'm not sure.
For DLSite "No reverse" (逆転なし) means something closer to "no reversal" but it's translated as "no reverse" in the English site. Reversal meaning the swapping of positions between top and bottom via counter-attack. So for DLSite it's essentially a tag where the dom stays the dom and the bottom stays the bottom. It's a fairly common tag for products intended for masochists - to indicate that it's femdom through and through.

The type of tag we'd looking for is "with reversal" (逆転あり or 立場逆転) if we go by that logic. Unfortunately, no such tag exists on DLSite.

Reactions: HQQ

umaned

Lurker
Reputation score
Maybe The World A Robot Girl Dream Of

OP
HQQ

HQQ

Reputation score
I'm gonna necro this just to tell you guys that the games from circle tenkua are pretty good. All of them are about slaying succubi and even though the theme is femdom, there's at least expressions and lines for the enemies orgasming. Also the newest game (I think) - Succubus tower 2 is available on sukebei in English.

Also I kinda hope by necroing, this thread'd rise to the top and get more suggestions.

Reputation score
There's Monster Girl Labyrinth, by dieselmine: . It's a BF game where the enemies have defeat poses.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
No reverse as a tag is used because it's rare.

If the thing doesn't have that tag it's basically a reversal.
Most of the times in adult works that have some femdom, it starts off with femdom, girl leading, and then the guy takes over and rails the girl into submission.

No reverse as a tag spawned from the user's desire for it to stay in the first moment with the girl leading.

Kind of like how light novels have a "female protagonist" tag. Male protagonist is just a given considering who the authors are, so when someone makes one with a female protagonist it becomes a filter condition.