Rescue Kali [Melanie, Melissa, and Mina]

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Rescue Kali [Melanie, Melissa, and Mina]

Another shot, and the bug died where it was, it's blood forming a pool on the ground.

After it had died, Mina came running up to Melissa, jumping up and down, her breasts bouncing wildly, "We did it! We did it!" she shouted, "Those monsters were so pathetic! I probably could've beaten 'em all!" she claimed, kicking and punching at the air enthusiastically.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

After the last centipede collapses, Melissa takes a quick look around, her rifle pointing as she turns, then she stands and thumbs replacement cartridges into the slot. Her lover's antics bring another smile to her face. And a giggle, as she finishes reloading, hugs her and gives her a peck on the cheek.

"Yeah, and you were great!"

Still holding Mina, she turns to Melanie.

"Um... are you alright, Melanie? What WAS that pink stuff?"

(Reload rifle (ammo count: 10 in rifle, 14 in backpack))

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score

As Melissa mows it down quite easily, Melanie heaves a sigh of relief after playing ring-around-the-telephone-pole with the thing for a few moments. Taking a moment to put her hands to her knees and clutch them gently, tugging lightly at her shirt to fan her upper half, and maybe baring a few inches of creamy-white underbreast in the process if anyone had the right viewing angles...

Straightening herself out to a moment, she glances to Melissa, letting out a dry giggle...

"You wouldn't believe me if I said it's magic, would you? ...Uhm..Oh well..lead the way..."

U..ugh..that girl stares at me from time to time....th--that one attatched to her. M..maybe...I..I should...No, no, no nonono...keep composure..

Her glossy pink lips draw a line - and she shuffles over to Melissa again, shuffling a step behind her..

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mina catches Melanie's eyes looking at her. Mina blushes a little, beginning to think very perverted thoughts about the girl.

Slapping herself mentally, Mina shouts to herself in her mind, "No! What's wrong with me!?! I've got Melissa... But for some reason I want to fuck both of them..." she finds herself staring at the blond, then is frightened with shock as she realizes her cock is getting hard.

In a panic, she turns away from Melanie, her back to her, she whispers to Melissa, so that only she can hear.

"Melissa..." she whispers, "I... I'm getting hard... What should I do?" she asks, frightened that Melanie might find out about her.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Melissa is not unaware of Mina's excitement, given that she's now poking her thigh.
"Um... hey, we're at the house Kali was last seen at... you go up and take a look in the door while I distract Melanie, OK? Calm down, and be careful," she whispers back.

Letting her go, she turns to Melanie, gesturing with one arm at the corpses as she starts to follow Mina.
"Um, actually I would. I mean, where else would gigantic rapist centipedes come from?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mina quickly takes the lead, walking up to the door, seeming distracted as she walks to the opened door, peeking inside...

Mina screamed, as three gargoyles bursted from the door to the house, making her tumble backwards as she landed against the ground on her bum.

There were three monsters in the sky now, flying above the two girls, and one half girl, as they peered down at their prey, ready to strike...

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score

As the things burst open the door - Melanie has to press a hand to her lips to stifle any frightened noises that might slip out from her lips.

I..I have no choice...I..I have to...again...

Just as Melanie's lips purse to respond to Melissa - her eyes turn skyward to the creatures.

"G-great..I..I don't know how to react..I'm going to take the middle one..just..just keep the other two away..." Melanie mutters..feeling a warmth spread out across her skin as pink energy crackles on her fingertips - four walls springing up around one of the male gargoyles in midair - and then a makeshift lid and bottom snapping shut as it crackles with pink energy...

( Binding used on one of the male gargoyles. )

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

"HOLY---"

Melissa yells as she hastily brings her rifle back up, loosing a bullet as soon as she's on target...

(Attack the nearest gargoyle)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Melanie casts, "The Binding")

As the strange force flows through her, all of the monster's movements in midair stop, it's wings included, as it falls from the sky like a statue, landing against the ground, hard. Any normal human being would likely have broken bones at a all like that, which the monster likely felt as well, as it's leg snapped in half.

(Melanie has caused great fall damage to the monster)

As Melanie held the creature in place, she felt herself beginning to go crazy, thoughts of sex, her tongue exploring a woman's depths, hearing her shouts of pleasure charged through her mind like a wild horse as she began to feel a little bit of love juice leak from her flower.

(Melanie's mental status: Orange)

(Melissa attacks, aimed shot)

Her shot went into it's body, but it seemed to ignore the pain, as it swooped down on her, it's arms ready to snatch her.

Melissa quickly ducked under it's grabbing hands, as it passed over her, back to the sky, staring down at her...

Mina didn't have a chance to even stand, as the last gargoyle swooped down, landing on top of her, holding her hands down as it peered menacingly into her eyes, it's black, empty sockets seeming to tear through her soul.

Mina screamed aloud, "Melissaaa!" she called for her lover.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Seeing Mina's plight, Melissa gets a thrill of fear running down her spine - these gargoyles didn't seem to feel pain at all...

"Oh, no, Mina..."

Her moment of indecision is abruptly decided, as she hopes she can finish off her first target before Mina's assailant gets too deeply involved...

(Attack the first gargoyle)

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score

I..I'm going to go crazy.. Melanie twitches as she feels herself getting warmer...wanting to..taste somebody. Something. I...I can't continue to use these powers..can I?..But if I don't..

Learning something very important about her powers at the heavily damaged gargoyle, Melanie's eyes fade to a normal pretty blue again as she releases the bindings. And Melanie quickly decides to use the last bit of her energy to distract the one attacking Melissa - since it made the mistake of flying high into the air again. Her hand tightens around the other gargoyle floating - the same demonic-looking pentagram forming underneath of it as it, too, drops like a rock out of the air - eyes flaring a deep shade of pink once more - her breathing becoming labored as a few beads of sweat peel down the curves of her thighs and neck...

( The binding on gargoyle attacking Melissa, since it's airborne )

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Melissa attacks, aimed shot)

(Melanie casts, "The Binding")

As Melissa's bullet hits her target once more, it make it flinch in such a way that when Melanie holds it, it falls to the ground, head first, and snaps it's neck.

(Melanie's mental status: Red)

Melanie feels her self on the verge of going berserk in some kind of sexual frenzy. Although manageable, Melanie can no longer put away the thoughts of pleasuring another woman, the images of making Jesse cum ever present in her mind, and even going as far as replacing Melissa and Mina with Jesse, doing the same thing; giving them the time of their life, and she knew Mina, at the very least, wanted it... She could see it in her eyes, and it would be so easy...

Mina fought with the monster, but couldn't move her arms, as it's leg reared up, threatening to remove her baggy pants.

"N-NO! MELISSA! MELISSAAA!" she cried at the top of her lungs, "Make it stop! It's gonna-" it finished her sentence for her, pulling her pants down, and revealing her cock and cute pussy.

Mina shouted out, not paying attention to getting away anymore, "D-don't look, Melanie!" she pleaded, not wanting the woman to see what she truly is.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Melissa's moment of satisfaction at seeing the gargoyle killed is promptly shattered by Mina's scream.

"Oh God MINA... I'm coming, KEEP FIGHTING!"

Forgetting Melanie as she stands, trying to master her fantasies. Forgetting the other loose gargoyle, struggling with its broken leg. Missing the ease with which she could shoot her lover's assailant, standing above her as it is. Opting instead to charge in, smashing it off her with the butt of her rifle.

(Melee Attack with rifle-butt)

(Um... Miachan, if my relatively short posts are giving you trouble with your own imagination, please say something.)

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score

( Nah...you're fine. I just post a lot sometime.. and..well, I have work and stuff. =p )

Melanie's thoughts begin to wander, and an all-too-familiar pink flush envelops her cheeks - and she quickly dissipates the pink chains that bind the thing again...her breathing heavy. Her eyes fasten on Mina for a moment - and in her moment of ..lust, those eyes wander her body...and she can feel her tongue swiveling over her glossy pink lips.

Of course, her eyes go wide as she realizes Mina has other parts aside from..the normal girl things - though her eyes can't help but look away...not doing much to assist her in her time of need...

( No action )

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The gargoyle that had broken it's leg stopped moving, as it bled to death...

(Melissa attacks)

As Melissa ran up to the monster, it's leg reared, and kicked her, sending her back before she could save her love.

Mina continued to fight in vain against the creature, but stopped as she looked down in shock.

A large, horse sized member emerged from the creature's crotch region, and Mina began to thrash in rebellion having seen the sheer size of it, "NO!" she screamed, "That's too big! Don't!" she pleaded with the mindless creature.

Mina began to cry, her tears pouring down her face as she whispered, "Melissa... Help me..." then she screamed at the top of her lungs as it's cock rammed inside of her pussy, her cock began to grow hard as it began to fuck her, the huge member stretching her walls to the point that it made her bleed. She only cried in pain and lust as the monster raped her, shoving it's oversized cock violently in and out of her.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Melissa staggers back, some sense driven back into her head by the gargoyle's kick. At least she's close enough that it'd be next to impossible to miss... so she points the business end of her rifle at the remaining gargoyle.

"Shit, shit, shit... Mina, hold still and I'll shoot the bastard!"

(Aimed Attack with Rifle)

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score

Melanie's blush consumes her cheeks as she watches the thing overtake Melissa - almost feeling pity. That thing was * huge * ..!

I...I can't use any more of my powers..if..if I do..I'm going to go insane...
Melanie grunts..her breathing becoming a slight bit heavier as she watches the thing press against Mina.....and were she not worried about her own safety, and the girl's..she would have spent some time with a hand down the thin little pair of booty shorts rubbing herself.

But..not was not the time...even though..at this point, she was merely staring at the thing's onslaught...and at Mina's member...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Melissa takes aim, her bullet runs the creature right through it's heart, as it collapses on top of Mina.

Mina quickly pushes the thing off of her, then looks to Melanie, who was staring at her long shaft. Mina had a look of uncertainty as she came upon the realization that Melanie had discovered what her true identity was. She simply laid there on the grass, unable to think of anything, as the shock of having been discovered, (with it hard no less!), had left her speechless.

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score

"We..we did it...?"
Melanie heaves a slight sigh, looking to Melissa with a rather drained look..and then back to Mina. Though..her looks were very..needy at this point...she's staring at Mina's shaft.

What would...it feel like to have her between my lips..I..I wonder..I..I..
Melanie's arms wrap around the curves of her own body for a moment..trying to calm herself - though there's a ..bit of an embarrassing wet spot in the front of her shorts - though Melanie tries to hide it by shifting her legs a slight bit.

"..Is..is everyone okay? We..we should..ke..keep moving.." she stammers,

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

With the gargoyle dead and shoved aside, Melissa reaches down and gathers Mina into her arms, whispering apologies as she does so.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry... are-are you OK?"

She hardly even notices Mina having a staring contest with Melanie, concentrating on hugging the futa-woman tightly and stroking her hair.