Rescue Kali [Melanie, Melissa, and Mina]

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Rescue Kali [Melanie, Melissa, and Mina]

Mina clung to Melissa, wrapping her arms around her lover. She whispered, "Melanie... She saw me... Melissa, what if she tells people? They'll kill me!" she whispers in fear.

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score

Though...with the two clinging to each other so desperately, Melanie had to push her thoughts into the back of her mind. She never was a troublemaker..even if her body was saying otherwise. Pressing a hand to her forehead for a moment, her other hand shifts up to her cheeks, trying to massage the pink out of them...

"L..Let's start moving again..shall we?"

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Reassured by Mina's worry over a future problem instead of her current state, Melissa starts to calm down.

"I-It'll be OK... we'll ask her not to tell," she whispers to Mina, before loosening her grip and turning to Melanie.

"Um... Melanie? B-before we get moving again... y-you saw how, um, Mina, um, is?"

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score

"I..I did. Is there a problem with it? I ..I mean i've watched po--....." Melanie trails off - one slender digit reaching up to tip up her glasses on the end of her nostril....that blush glowing brightly on her cheeks for a moment. Did she really just let that slip so frugally..?

"Y..you're acting really weird about it...? Sh....shouldn't we just get going? And...and we can worry about that later..? I ..I mean, there's nothing too wrong about it..right?" Melanie adds with a nervous laugh..

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mina stood up, then walked slowly to Melanie, "You mean... this" she gestured towards her cock, still erect, and hard, "doesn't bother you at all?" she asked, her long shaft pointing towards Melanie, almost as if seeking her out...

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Melissa catches up with Mina, putting a hand on her shoulder and giving it a reassuring squeeze.

I'm right here, don't get too confrontational, she's being good about it... just ask her not to tell anyone.

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score

"Wh..what? It's a...."

Melanie stares to the thing as Mina aims it towards her.

What would it feel like with her on top of me .and....

Melanie gives a firm shake of her head...fingertips adjusting the waistband on her little booty shorts, before cocking her head to the side..trying not to stare.

"..S..some people are..l-like that..r..right...?" Her blue orbs are flattened against the pavement..it was fairly obvious Melanie wanted to avoid further confrontation about the subject, especially with her mind in this state.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mina lowered her head, "Y-yeah... I suppose we should get going," she said shyly.

Mina was blushing heavily as well, seeing Melanie so flustered was exciting her, keeping her cock stiff, as she couldn't help but think of what it would be like to hear Melanie's moans of passion, and to pump loads of cum inside her, filling her womb till she could hold no more of her spunk.

Mina stood, staring at the ground, absorbed in her fantasies of fucking endlessly, as what little part of her was still thinking rationally questioned whether or not she should just jump on top of Melanie right now... Give in to her desires to fuck the girl into unconsciousness...

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score

Melanie shuffles in behind Mina and Melissa, assuming single-file rank just like before. Though , if they'd look back at the right time..they could probably catch Melanie catching little stares at both of their bottoms...and then quickly looking away - trying to be as discreet about it as possible.

Though in her current state, she knew she needed a breather...and maybe some time with her own hand down the inside of her shorts....

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Having watched the conversation spiral well beyond her reach, Melissa goes to the front, leaving Mina in the middle.

"Er, well, um, now that you two, um, understand each other better..."

She stops at the doorway, starting to concentrate hard.

"I wish I'd remembered this earlier..."

(Activate Divine Sight, try to sense anything inside the house)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Melissa focuses, she can only see one little mass of energy with her mind's eye, with another, much larger one on top of it. If the girl they were searching for was here, she'd be right in the bedroom of the house.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Melissa opens her eyes and turns towards the other two auras - no, Mina and Melanie.

"I can sense two souls, upstairs and in the bedroom... but one is small, and the other large. I don't know which one is Kali, or even if Kali is one of them... so she could either be pregnant, or there's a strong monster in with her. Well, there's only one way to find out..."

And she heads into the house, moving towards the bedroom.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mina silently follows behind Melissa, trying to ignore, as best she can, the fact that her cock wouldn't stop being rock hard. She knew she would want to fuck someone furiously soon...

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score

"We...well, let's go and see what we can do.." Melanie mumbles, before straightening out her clothes against the curves of her body - and letting her hands come back to tuck into the butt pockets of her booty shorts ..lightly massaging at her bottom for a moment, before heaving a tiny sigh. Shuffling in behind Mina, she "accidentally " bumps into her from behind, breasts pressing against the curve of her back for just a moment - teeth pressing against the flesh of her lips. "O-oops.."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Melanie bumps into her, Mina looks back at the girl over her shoulder. Her eyes were trembling, and as soon as she looked back at the girl, she lost herself. Staring at the woman, her eyes wandered over every inch of the blond's body, wanting to see it tremble as she fucked her to no end.

"Oh... Melanie..." she whispered in a lustful tone, her teeth slightly bared like an animal as it took every single fraction of her willpower to not pounce the helpless blond right there, and ram her cock between her folds, wanting to hear her screams of passion fill her mind and soul.

As Melissa stepped inside, she went straight for the mass of auras she saw, and found a gargoyle on top of a busty blue haired girl, matching the description of the captured girl, being raped violently on the bed. The oversized cock of the gargoyle ramming itself hard into the helpless woman, as she laid there, limp, as it's large cock forced it's way in and out of her pussy.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

The knowledge that Mina stopped Melanie outside tempts Melissa to yell back down at them to get up here first... but the realization that the monster's too busy to do anything about her stills her voice.

One good shot... just like the one that was raping Mina... and it'll be dead...

She brings her rifle up, taking careful aim at the beast, and squeezes the trigger...

(Aimed Attack with Rifle)

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score

Looking to the stopped Mina - Melanie's eyes meet hers - and even someonne who hasn't had *tons* of experience with such -- her blue eyes shift quickly to the side as she notices the girl checking her out - practically feeling her eyes run down her body.

"C-come on....we need to go help Meli---"

Melanie's eyes widen as she hears the crack of the rifle, attempting to run past Mina, and upstairs.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Remember, you can make an attempt to hit a target's weak spot with an attack, should it be available. It doesn't have to always go for the body. ;))

(Melissa attacks, aimed shot)

Melissa's bullet pierces the monster's body, making the creature stop fucking the helpless Kayi, in favor of pulling it's cock out of her, and approaching Melissa threateningly.

Mina turned, and both her and Melanie came rushing through the door to see what was going on.

Mina shouted to Melissa, "Get away from it! I can kill it, don't waste your ammo!" she claimed, trying to get in between her lover and the creature.

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score

A gasp slides from Melanie's lips as her eyes focus on the sight before them -and the trapped girl...though, she didn't quite feel Melissa was so trapped with a rifle. However, with Mina asking to move in close and take care of the thing - there was no way Melanie was about to object - she couldn't strain her energies ay more...

So Melanie merely flattens herself against the wall behind her - letting a tiny whimper slide from her lips as she watches the struggle...ready to act if she needs to - but knowing well the dangers of doing so.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Hearing Mina, and sensing Melanie come rushing after, Melissa steps sideways and backwards to let them have room.

"Okay, be careful!"

She focuses on defending herself, a chill from the gargoyle's black stare running down her spine. If the monster makes it past Mina, and charges her, she'll be ready to smash it down.