What's new

Resident Evil: Outbreak PBP

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Pondering on this one for a while... So I already have quite a bit done for it. Depending on how many people show interest a few tweaks may need be applied. But first...

Any Survivors?

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score
Re: Resident Evil: Outbreak PBP

Hell yeah, I got the perfect character for this one. Chloie! Get your ass over here and stop fucking that Licker!

OP
M

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oh, I forgot to mention... The licker Probably Wont want so much to do with your "Hot-hole" as your Dead corpse... Its easier to rape that way

Meaning Character on character relationship Development OK

Character on Creature gonna take some enticement

and lots of it...

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Might as well join. I always have loved Resident Evil. I might as well bring in another Original Character. First, I have to see a character sheet, before anything

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Only roleplays I've ever done were Resident Evils...granted none of them every finished, but hey.

Sure

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Agreed, want to see how your character sheet will be set up first, but thinking of joining.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Awesome, I'll join. I've got an RE Outbreal story coming along that invloves Yoko and a couple of zombies.

OP
M

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Character Sheets would be kept simple Stats and Hits would be based on your class: Soldier, Spy, Scavenger, or Medic. Each one having different abilities learned at Different lvls it would look something like this:

Name:
Class: Soldier, Spy, Medic, Scavenger, Zombie

Health: The Damage you can take before Dying
Melee: The damage modifyer for melee weapons by 10%
Range: the damage modifyer for ranged weapons by 10%
Speed: movement speed/Turn Speed
Defense: Saving throws/ effects Status

Then as we go along most of us will absorb damage and take contact with viral contagens...

Viral 0%

*New additions You may find some new enemies and healing items you have never before seen in the world of Resident Evil Herbs dont heal as much health as they normally would IE: Red+Green= 100Hits intsead of 100% Now thats good if your a Medic who starts off with only 100 hits at lvl 1 but a soldier starts off with 250!

class goes as follows... Lets see if I can remember without my notes... i'll probably have to Correct this Monday...

Soldier
Health 250
melee 10
range 10
speed 3
defense 10

Inventory:
Handgun ammo X30
Empty Slot
Empty Slot
Empty Slot

Spec Item: Handgun-15-140

Abilities:
Kick- 20 Lvl 1*
Block- Lvl 2
Elbow Charge-30 Lvl 6
Full Swing (+50%M) Lvl 11
Critical Shot (50%R) Lvl 14

Medic
Health 100
Melee 3
range 5
speed 9
defense 3

Inventory:
Capsule Shooter
Empty Slot
Empty Slot
Empty Slot
Empty Slot

Spec Item:
Herb Case- 2/3g 2/3r 2/3b

Abilities:
Duck and Cover- Lvl 1*
Evade and Tackle- 20 Lvl 4

Scavenger
Health 150
melee 6
range 5
speed 5
defense 7

Inventory:
Utility Kit
Moltov Cocktails-3-500(F)
Empty Slot
Empty Slot
Empty Slot
Empty Slot
Empty Slot
Empty Slot

Spec Item:
Back Pack 0/6
Empty Slot
Empty Slot
Empty Slot
Empty Slot
Empty Slot
Empty Slot

Abilities:
Shove and Crawl- 1 Lvl 1*
Multi Swing- (5+5+5+5+? [?=W]) Lvl 4
Knife Combo- (1st, 100% 2nd, 175% 3rd, 255% 4th, 450%) Lvl 7

Spy
Health 120
melee 5
range 9
speed 7
defense 5

Inventory:
Stun gun-6-120
Empty Slot
Empty Slot
Empty Slot
Empty Slot

Spec Item:
Lock Pick

Abilities:
Leap Back- Lvl 1*
Play Dead- *Caution* Lvl 2
Pot Shot- (+50%R) Lvl 16

Zombie:
Health 500
melee 15
range 0
speed 1
defense 15

invy :
---

spec item:
Viral Blood ?

Abilities:
Double Punch- 8-8 Lvl 1*
Bite- 30-12(B)Lvl 1*
Vomit- 12(A) Lvl 1*

Edit: Confusion May Arise From this...

HandGun-15-140(C)

Handgun is the name, it holds 15 rounds, and each round does 140 damage. (C) Would Be anything Extra you should know about... Like whether the weapon is custom or if an attack has a High Crit rate. Also shows for Status Attacks such as Fire, poison, bleed, Acid, And Biologic.

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Should we wait til monday then? Also, is there any allowed customization to classes throughout the game?

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

No S.T.A.R.S. class? Well that seems a little unfair...

Aw well, story can trancend class I guess ;)

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

No S.T.A.R.S. class? Well that seems a little unfair...
Hey now, I like the Team Fortress addition :D
"I never really was a zombie"

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Just the char I had in mind is (by her backstory) possibly the last S.T.A.R.S. recruit before it disbands. And it is a RE Rp after all.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I like recycling my characters and just putting them into whatever position is suggested. This way, in my mind, it works as some type of humorous spin-off or continuing comic in a sliders type fashion. Almost like a turn to the camera moment with "Uh oh, what did I get myself into this time?" Wah wah waaaaah

My two cents on the subject of Resident Evil? Best character EVER is Mikhail.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aww... I was going to make my clone of the janitor dude from REOB :<

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Give me three days to whip up a character, that will give you time to correct anything you need to, IF anything needs correcting.

OP
M

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

NOW WHO SAID ANYTHING BOUT THERE BEING NO STARS?

This is Raccoon City!

The Gravemarker for STARS

of coarse you may choose to put up a small Bio if you wish along with a Faction Chioce or you can be a simple Civvie

Choose from but not excluesevly to:

Special.
Tactics.
And
Rescue
Squad

Or

Umbrella
Biohazard
Countermeasure
Squad

Or Our new friends from RE5

Bioterrorist
Security
Assessment
Alliance

Not much will change depending on Faction.. Though Differnt Weapons will make themselfs more... Apparent to you as you go. Along with some Random Events from "Certain Higher Ups" May make certain choices more difficult... or not...

Your Objective Ultimately is to Escape... (Duh) But this is an RP so your also going to have an EXP system (Again also Duh) its based on combat performance... Which leans hard towards the Soldier class... Yes, This is a Draw Back But without the other classes that soldier cant make it very far... Oh look locked door... crap cant unlock it... Oh look GunpowderA Sick!... Of Crap I cant do anything with it im not a scavenger... it... oh whats that? gah! oh shit im dying! Medic!

... Lame...

Merrrr...

Thats why I gave the Soldier the ability "Guard" at a very low lvl... His job is to make sure everyone else raises in lvl BEFORE him... Pain in the ass... Yes... But adds an interesting twist to grinding...

Another thing, Level Cap... Originally a Lvl cap of 20 was placed Every lvl You get 1 stat point to place on one of your 4 stats (max of 5 per stat) And +10 Hits Per Lvl Then I raised it up to 25... Addittional lvls past 20 do not add skill points BUT they do add HIT POINTS

:Warning: There are typewriters in here But all there good for is writing goodbye notes... Theres only one way to "Save Progress" And thats Escape... hmmm Sounds Sooo easy dont it? ... Sometimes it really just is... lol

Players who Have there Hits Fall below 0 enter a state of "Down But Not Out" You Gear of War fans out there may know what i'm talking about... ;) while in this state your Viral goes through the roof......... You are Dying... Enough Said You will die if nobody helps you up... Or if one of more zombies come over and take a much out of you...

"Hey! that never happened in the game!"

Yea, I didn't make the game... I've had a tyrant stand over me while in that state for over two and a half minutes... (i was surviving off of anti viruses and red/blue herbs... I refused to use a green And have him instagib me...So I crawled my way to the Helicopter... and just barely made it... never beat very hard mode on that scenario scence lol)

But...Not in my game buddy... He sees you... He Smites You... Hes not just gonna walk right over, Park his ass on the side walk and pick Posies right after he tore your ass in two... No.. No.. Fuckin Hell No!

Either help your fellow survivors or let them die and go solo... And probably Fail as they later seek revenge on your stingy ass...

MMMM... Chewy

PS: Multi zombies Biting you... very Bad...

PSS: I also Re-Edited the Last post All the Stats and stuff are Correct now... Even added the Abilities.

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

So again, everyone levels up the same way and has the same base stats or is there any customization to the classes?

OP
M

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Customisation through the game... Upon Lvl Up You Gain +10 Hits and 1 Skill point You can use this skill point on any of the 4 stats Melee Range Speed Defense... However You may not Exceed putting more than 5 points into any certain stat... Example...

Base Stats... Your all clones !

Soldier Lvl 1 < Soldier Lvl 25
250 Hits < 500 Hits
10 Melee < 15 Melee
10 Range < 15 Range
3 Speed < 8 Speed
10 Defense < 15 Defense

Also... Once A Person Reaches Lvl 20 He/she (during period in which they have escaped Racoon City) May choose to change profession... A medic with the Stats of a Maxed out Soldier... Just screams Raped! But be warned... Soldiers are used to heavy weapons... Medics aren't... Time to Pass the Rocket Launcher youve been saving... You cant use it any longer... Sad now...

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Um, I'm gonna have to withdraw. I won't be able to join until after I get a few things in real life sorted out. So sorry