What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Ressentiment ] [ルさんちまん] The World Reforming Adventure of Queen Iris / 王女アイリスの世直し冒険記 RE186234 RJ186234

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Next game from Resentiment the author of occult club.

Coming early November.

Kinda-sorta guide:
Much like the previous games, dungeons are semi-random (specific floors are set, in-between ones are random)

Some new mechanic includes:
Spell levels and magic tools.
Each time you change a floor, you get 1 MP back in each spell level and some magic tool (some will say it doesn't recover between floors)
Meaning if your character have lv1 lv2 lv3 spells and 2 magic tool that can recharge, each floor change will let you regain 1 charge in each of those.
Whenever you change floor, any chests you didn't open in the previous floor will turn into exp, so there's no drawback to not exploring.

Enemies now can show up in squad (represented via multiple sprite), and as you damage them the members of the squad are defeated and reduces their attack power.

Pregnancy - previously pregnancy was more of a chance thing (with the 2 pregnancy item either completely block it or guarantees it)
This time there's pregnancy guard bar, which if drop to 0 will cause the next sexual act to cause pregnancy. This time though, you do lose a little bit of it each time you use skills as well, so it's not just sex only.
The prevention one outright prevent any drop, while the other one causes the bar to drop twice as fast from sex/using skills.

Also, it seems this time there won't be any virgin route, since it looks like every character lose their virginity throughout the story.

Last edited by a moderator:

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [ルさんちまん] 王女アイリスの世直し冒険記

Looks pretty good, it has a new battle system: up to 5 enemies will be in the same team, dealing damage to the team will take down team members and reduce their damage output.

Also animated h scenes.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

IT'S MINE!!!
*Whacks Partial flag on topic*

ALL MINE!!!! NYA HA HA HA!!!!

I mean...yes...looking forward to release.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Beware the evil RPGmaker MV ....... And lazycat, you should put the RJ# in the thread title to spare us the "but search didn't give any result" non-sense.

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score

MV!!!!!!???? REALLY?????? :mad: :(

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

IT'S MINE!!!
*Whacks Partial flag on topic*

ALL MINE!!!! NYA HA HA HA!!!!

I mean...yes...looking forward to release.
Just be careful the partial doesn't break game mechanics. :p

Honestly, I have no idea why the partial for Occult Club ended up breaking things. Must be some weird programming in the game.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm, yeah. Maybe this time i should put the translation of the name in the description box instead.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Beware the evil RPGmaker MV ....... And lazycat, you should put the RJ# in the thread title to spare us the "but search didn't give any result" non-sense.
Just tested, anyone using that excuse is lying or doing something wrong in the first place.

I searched the RJ# of this game and it does show this thread (since there's DLSite link at the top)

Scarletz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

any link yet ? :)

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Does it have CR?

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher doesn't work with the trial for me, cliploger don't show up. Anybody has the same problem? :confused:

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher doesn't work with the trial for me, cliploger don't show up. Anybody has the same problem? :confused:
Try use VNR instead of Translation Aggregator.

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

In combat rape? Not in the demo, but if I recall non of the games from this developer have had that so I wouldn't expect it.

Scenes I've found.
MC molested with rope, plot
MC first time, Plot
Mage first time, Plot
Nun pazuri, withdraw from the dungeon once or twice to see this scene.
MC raped, lose to the boss
Knight raped, plot after freeing her.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

The description said that this game is going to be shorter than his other games. Estimated play time 3 - 5 hours.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Author's moved into debugging stage of progress now, and the latest blog post is about a character cut from the game.

Initially this character was going to be the head of the thieves, that after being defeated will join the party.

Her appearance originally is where you go to rescue the white hair in the demo.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

The blog just update with 3 sample images for DLSite page when the game goes on sale.

And I believe the author have sent the game to DLSite for final checking?

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game is out! Will start a partial once i grabbed it or someone PM me it.