What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Ressentiment ] [ルさんちまん] The World Reforming Adventure of Queen Iris / 王女アイリスの世直し冒険記 RE186234 RJ186234

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [ルさんちまん] 王女アイリスの世直し冒険記

What are the requriements for hte sex scenes in the bar? Most of them i reach to the YES/NO and i select yes nothing happens. So far only i could do the 3rd one. Rest dont trigger for some reason.

averytimson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What are the requriements for hte sex scenes in the bar? Most of them i reach to the YES/NO and i select yes nothing happens. So far only i could do the 3rd one. Rest dont trigger for some reason.
It's a problem with the partial, there seems to be some mistake that takes you out of the menu when you get to the YES/NO options. You can watch the scenes if you copy your save to where your unpacked game lies and then load it there.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's a problem with the partial, there seems to be some mistake that takes you out of the menu when you get to the YES/NO options. You can watch the scenes if you copy your save to where your unpacked game lies and then load it there.
I found the trick. You have to keep spamming Z and not use SHIFT and if you spam it fast enough you can select YES before the text box bugs out.

Scarletz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i dont understand i cannot save in that game and sometime i have an error saying they cant find my save file :S

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

i dont understand i cannot save in that game and sometime i have an error saying they cant find my save file :S
Try using a different slot? I also remember someone saying that if you have a 0kb save file in your save folder try deleting and save again. It should work.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Released on english-side

davidor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

for people who just want scenes

Attachments

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

make a file call : www

KRU

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where do you guys get to download the game? ALL LINKS I FOUND DOWN ALREADY! >.< And on which site do you normally go looking for downloads?

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

After trying out everything I could, it seems it's actually not a problem with the partial - it's a problem with Libellule's Clip Loger plugin. (Of course, the partial is packaged together with Clip Loger, so the partial always has the error). There must be some bug in the way Clip Loger is working that is interacting nastily with the choice menu in the bar.

vana-des

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the game use a strange way to flag his plugin o_O..., i will need to modifie a few thing on the patcher

on waiting that i fully understand how they worked on that, here :

- unpack your game with EnigmaVBUnpacker
- dont forget to delete the 2 "%"after in the unpacked name folder or your game will break
- copy the file i give here View attachment 24183 in the unpacked game folder (overwriting the files)
- launch the game F6 to open/close Cliploger, and alt + 1 to 9 for the speedhack

have fun ^p^/
thanks had the same issue it works now :)

Acac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I just realized that the thief who helps you is named "Locke". Final Fantasy VI reference?! :D

ffviplayer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I just realized that the thief who helps you is named "Locke". Final Fantasy VI reference?! :D
Even the two knights with you in prologue are named as Abel and Cain which are from Fire Emblem 3.

Acac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Even the two knights with you in prologue are named as Abel and Cain which are from Fire Emblem 3.
Oh, nice! I've never played Fire Emblem before, but I was keen to try it. Thanks for telling me. :)

I thought Kain and Abel from the beginning was some really weird biblical reference, lol.

ffviplayer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oh, nice! I've never played Fire Emblem before, but I was keen to try it. Thanks for telling me. :)

I thought Kain and Abel from the beginning was some really weird biblical reference, lol.
In most old-school fire emblem series, two unpromoted knights will accompany MC at beginning, we usually call them red and green knight respectively.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Random post : out now on DMM

ffviplayer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Random post : out now on DMM

Is there any difference between DLsite and DMM version?

michaelman90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've been using Libellule's hook patcher for MV games up till now, but apparently it doesn't work with this one. Lib mentioned updating the patcher, but I haven't seen anything about it yet. Is there some way to get it to work?

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I've been using Libellule's hook patcher for MV games up till now, but apparently it doesn't work with this one. Lib mentioned updating the patcher, but I haven't seen anything about it yet. Is there some way to get it to work?
If you get the English patch for this from the Translation subforum it comes with a mostly working version of Libellule's hooker, or you can use the one he linked earlier in the thread. I say mostly working, because one of the options in the hooker breaks parts of the game - the one about choice seperators. You should be able to fix it by going into DEFAULT FOLDER\www\js\plugins\Clipboard_llule.js and changing WantChoiceSeparator = true; to false.