What's new

Restarted: Mindfuck

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Restarted: Mindfuck

Eh, it takes time, especially if you haven't done them before. *shrugs* Not like we're earning points for them or something *chuckles*

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

1. Spiderman is swinging by
2. The building design is atrocious
3. I FOUND WALDO!

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

wat

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

Well iirc it was a bit bigger, I think this one has been cropped.

Anyway I have a few more. Let's start off easy.

I still don't see this one..

Never mind, found it. I would still eat the burger, BTW.

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

Is that a hotdog stand on the road? :eek:

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

One of those cars is actually a Transformer.

Really, not sure. Yet. Several things I think it might be, but nothing that's causing the shitting of the brix.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I'll post the answer in a day or so.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Is it just me or does it look like there are legs coming from the bottom of the second taxi?

Also, I don't see city roads much, but why is there a random darkened square in the lane to the left?

*edit* and I think I see something now, but I can't tell cuz it's so small. Can I pm you in about an hour or so just to see?

Last edited:

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

you can always PM me.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

mmm... a ok.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Is it just me or does it look like there are legs coming from the bottom of the second taxi?

Also, I don't see city roads much, but why is there a random darkened square in the lane to the left?

*edit* and I think I see something now, but I can't tell cuz it's so small. Can I pm you in about an hour or so just to see?
The legs are a guy standing behind the taxi kind of hard to tell though. The random dark square is probably jus a newer patch of cement over a pothole.

As to the mind fuck, I'm not really sure. So rather than feeling stupid for saying the wrong thing. i'll just wait.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I just meant I wouldn't be home until an hour later, but I was wrong, I was out all day
He's in front of it, he can't be behind it. He's either in front of or under, if he's in front, then he's short cuz he doesn't even make the bumper on that angle.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Meh, we might be looking at completely different things for all I know. I can't even tell if it's the front or the back of a cab.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I'm sorry if this doesn't satisfy some of you as an answer, but the answer is right in front of you. An earthquake is happening, and that's why the road goes up and down - it should be flat. The earthquake is a big one, and is destroying everything, you can see at the moment it is more powerful in the background, where cars are turned sideways and the buildings themselves are starting to fall (you can see the shapes of two buildings falling twoards the road in the background).

Also the road is really fucked up back there (in terms of how much it's going up and down).

Since that was so hard, you can have an easy one:

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Got it. That's freaky. And Toxic, your "legs and taxi" I think are a bicyclist who is currently peddling in front of the taxi in the lane.

Thought there was something up with the back of the picture but really couldn't put my finger on it. Course, given the way the roads are around here, the "waves" in the pavement didn't seem all that out of place to me, heh.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Got it. That's freaky. And Toxic, your "legs and taxi" I think are a bicyclist who is currently peddling in front of the taxi in the lane.

Thought there was something up with the back of the picture but really couldn't put my finger on it. Course, given the way the roads are around here, the "waves" in the pavement didn't seem all that out of place to me, heh.
That makes more sense

And yeah, same here

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Agree with Copper and Toxic, never really seen straight roads before. I was close however in what I thought it was the buildings falling down in the back looked like water coming down the street to me, as in a tidal wave.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Since the above one is so easy, have another: