What's new

Revival of the Ancient Terror (Mira)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Revival of the Ancient Terror (Mira)

"I like it," Alice claims, happy that Mira did not shun her away. "When you turned white, I think that was the most magnificent thing I had ever seen. Now, I think you can stand to be one of the most beautiful creatures alive as well!" she said cheerfully, as they drew nearer to the town.

Suddenly, Mira felt a sinister presence watching her from the trees...

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Mira felt her face heat up even more, and she stayed quiet. 'Beautiful, huh? I was never concerned about that before. Why now? Is it this curse or this body? Is it this girl? This is the longest I've talked with a human before. Maybe the contact is...' Mira's thoughts were interrupted by the sinister presence.

"Holld for a momment."Pulling a wing over Alice protectivly, and moving the other in front of her, Mira looked around for what might be causing the threat.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Just as soon as it was there, it was gone. Alice rested herself against Mira as the wing folded around her. "What is it?" she asks, fearful.

"No place for you here!" loudly announces a townswoman, who was going about collecting mushrooms from the forest. She gives Mira a warning glance. "And I don't mean monsters. This town has got plenty of them! If you were wise, neither of you would stay here when the night falls. That's when SHE comes out."

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Instinctually, Mira slid her arm around Alice, pulling the human protectivly close while also covering the girl with a wing.

"Thhe huuman wannts to givve me aadvice?" Pulled close to Mira's body, Alice could hear, and feel, a rumble in the dragon's chest. Alice would also be able to feel an electric charge building up around the dragon. "Perhaaps it neeeds to learrn howw powerrfull I amm."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alice gave a small tug on Mira, trying to get her attention, "Mira, no!" she whispered, "These people are already afraid of a powerful monster... What if you destroyed what they feared instead?" she smiled, hoping Mira would listen to her, "Then, they would know your true power!"

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Mira looked down at Alice and listened to her before exhaling in what sounded like a long hiss. "Whoo iss she?" She asked the villager, still frowning. Alice had a point, however, and Mira wasn't used to even talking to humans, nevermind protecting them from something.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Picking a mushroom growing from a tree, the woman looked to Mira with a slightly shaken look. Not because she was afraid of the dragon, but because she was afraid of the woman she spoke of before. "... The Dark Countess." she said simply. "No manner of holy blade was ever able to kill her. Even great beasts that fought her when her influence reached their territory became food for her, ending up as her slaves. You'd best leave now, lest she gets you as well." she warned Mira.

Alice simply smiles up at Mira, putting a little pressure on her hug. "She obviously never met Mira before." she stated confidently.

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Even though Mira had learned a bit of caution from her battle with the war machine, she was still confident this 'Dark Countess' wouldn't be any more dangerous.

"My liightning caan pierrce anny daarkness. Thhis 'Daark Counntess' wiill be no lonnger once I ffinish withh her." Mira said, somewhat boastfully before glancing down at Alice "Thiss girrl neeeds cllothes, foood, annd drrink beffore thhat, thouugh."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The woman shakes her head, "If you tell the townsfolk you'd be willin' to help rid us of this evil, we'd be more than willing to offer you what little the countess hasn't already taken from us. We've already lost friends and family to that monster's hunger."

With the town not far ahead, Alice took one off of Mira so that she could walk, leaving one arm resting around her waist. "She said she comes out at night," stated Alice, remembering what the woman said, "Let's stay the night here together," she giggled, showing her intent by snuggling against Mira. At that moment, she seemed more concerned with continuing to obsess over Mira than actually solve the town's problem.

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

"I willl do sso." Mira said to the woman before walking past her with Alice towards the village itself. Mira's wing had relaxed from its protective position, but her hand still remained around Alice as the girl's did around Mira.

The dragon smiled at Alice's suggestion. "Thhat is a goood iidea." Mira squeezed Alice tighter for a moment before relaxing. Mira hadn't been thinking of those things at the moment, but as the two walked towards the village, she was already thinking of things to do once her and Alice were alone.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A routine task, gathering clothing. It was a little while into the day before Alice would emerge from one of the gloomy, dark wooded buildings, wearing similar clothing to the red magi garb she had on before, only now it was brown. And instead of pants, she wore a short skirt, nearly ass high, when Mira insisted on having 'easier access' to Alice's body. She didn't mind, and in fact, Alice decided not to wear a bra under her shirt. Then, they traveled to to Inn, where Alice took the liberty of telling the Innkeeper that she and Mira were on a quest to eliminate the Dark Countess.

"How much will it be?" Alice inquires about the price for food and bed.

"Nothing. Any earnings I make belong to the countess anyway... As well as all of my customers." The man said glumly.

"Thank you!" she tells the man.

Getting their food, bringing out a large hunk of meat on bone for Mira, and some vegetables for Alice, the blond woman sat silently, looking at Mira with glittering eyes filled with obsession. She wanted to watch Mira eat, and no matter how Mira would devour her food, Alice would stare intently.

Last edited:

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Mira waited outside in the village for Alice, glancing around dismissivly at the buildings. 'Flimsy structures. I could level this town in a heartbeat. But Alice wants to help them. Hmph, fine, at least for now, they can live out their pathetic lives. Once we're alone, I'll be sure Alice- Mira's thoughts were interrupted by Alice's emergence from the buliding. With an affirming, and lustful, grin, Mira looked over the girl, noting her lack of underclothes under the shirt. Allowing Alice to lead the way to the inn, Mira looked appreciativly at the girl's ass, barely hidden by the skirt.

As the food arrived at the table, Mira looked at the chairs with some aprehension before gingerly sitting on one, following Alice's motions, but having to adapt for her tail and wings, as well as much greater strength. Even though she was hungry from having nothing to eat since her awakening, Mira still felt as though she could go for a while without eating. Even so, she wasn't one to pass up a meal, even when she saw the size of her portion.

Her memory was still fuzzy of her previous state of wakefullness, but she did remember eating things much larger than this. But bigger things should follow, she told herself, and began to bite into the meat. Using her claws to tear the meat into smaller pieces, Mira ate in a way perhaps a little incongruous with her strength, displaying a certain level of what appeared to be refinement as she ate.

When most of the meat was gone, Mira slowed down to look over at Alice. The girl seemed to almost worship Mira, and that caused some unusual feelings in the dragon. A desire to prove her strength, but also her restraint to this girl, to live up to her expectations, but at the same time, also feelings of lust and desire to have the girl laid out screaming in orgasmic bliss.

Pushing those thoughts aside for the moment, Mira wanted to finish her meal first, finishing the last of the meat before snapping the bone into rough quarters before crunching them down too.

When she finished eating, Mira looked back over to Alice. "When the fight begins, be sure you are not nearby." She advised, trying to put focus on the battle to come, but really thinking about how the two would spend the intervening time. Mira's long tail snaked under the table and brushed against Alice's bare leg with its soft fur while the dragon waited for Alice to respond.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alice did pick at her food, but only a few bites at a time. Her eyes were focused on Mira, and this caused her to sometimes bite down lightly on her eating instrument, which she seemed to ignore. When Mira looked to her over her mostly eaten meal, Alice smiled at her, excited to see Mira pay attention to her. "I want to watch you fight!" Alice said eagerly in response to Mira's request. "Your lightning is so beautiful, I want to see it again!"

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Even though Mira knew it would be dangerous for the human to watch her fight, Alice's fawning stoked Mira's confidence. "Vvery welll, but be surre to sstay wwell baack ffrom thee baattle." The way Alice was sitting allowed Mira an unobstructed view of the girl's lack of bra, and Mira made little attempt to hide what she was looking at.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alice giggles happily bouncing in her seat, "Thank you, Mira!" Biting her lower lip, she grabbed at the tail comforting her leg gently, bringing it over to slid along her panties, blushing as she did so. "I'll be waiting for you to come back to me... Maybe some of the other villagers will be to..." She grins devotedly, her obsession showing on her happy expression, while her other hand, the one not holding her tail, pets along the scaly length, smoothing along the white hair. "They'll be yours too, just like I am... Your slaves..."

A pair of crimson red lips licked themselves intently, eyes watching from means unknown to her prey. "Slave..." a feminine voice giggled. "My very own dragon..."

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Mira allows Alice to direct her tail while thinking over her words. 'Slaves... perhaps she's right. Instead of destroying humans, I could rule over them. A great empire...' Mira smiled as she imagined an empire spanning the world with her as its god-queen.

"Girrl, comme herre." Mira pulled her tail away from Alice and motioned for the girl to sit in her lap. There was still a great deal of time before nightfall, and Mira currently only had one means of spending time.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alice sprung to life, smiling widely. Mira desired her! Again, she was filled with that same happiness as before, to be wanted, and desired by her godly idol. To be beckoned as something significant before a being she knew to be so much greater than she could ever hope to be. Even in that moment, as she got up from the chair on command, barking a joyful, "Yes!" she dreamed with each moment that passed that Mira loved her as much as she adored her. It was a sorrow to know all the people that died for her cause, but to see it for herself, to see Mira, in all her beauty, power, and majesty, she felt at peace, their deaths were not in vain. Mira will be not only a dragon, but a god to humanity. No longer will humans have to struggle between the angels and devils, not when they stand in the realm of the true ultimate being.

Eyes colorful, wide, focused, Alice came to Mira, sitting in her lap as commanded. She never felt more devoted to anything in her life. If Mira asked her to strip down to her naked body, she'd do it without blinking. If she asked Alice to even commit suicide, she would trust in Mira's greater judgment, and do so. However, she doubted Mira would do such a thing. She knew better of her master. She tried as hard as she could to predict what Mira wanted her to do right to the exact detail, so that Mira would not even have to ask her to please her. Trying, staring, obsessing, Alice sat in Mira's lap, smiling loyally, like a pet awaiting command...

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Without speaking, Mira wrapped her arms around Alice's waist and between her legs, gently spreading them open making what the dragon had in mind abundantly clear. While Mira caressed along Alice's inner thighs, her tail rose up between the two girls' legs and slipped under the human's tunic to tickle Alice's breasts with its fur.

Not caring if any of the other humans in the inn were watching, and casting a scathing glare at any who would attempt to interrupt her, Mira would continue to tease Alice for several hours, bringing the girl to the brink of orgasm, but never touching her enough to trigger one. In fact, Mira would touch just about everywhere on Alice except for her most needy place. She would stop only if Alice indicated, otherwise Mira would continue her lovely torture until sundown.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alice did well enough to obey Mira's lustful wishes, although as she teased her, Alice couldn't help but use her own hands to pleasure herself while she was touched by her beloved reptilian god. Turning her head back to kiss Mira, she was visibly smiling at all the silent staring the townsfolk gave them. She loved it. She loved that Mira was showing her affection in front of all these people, it made her feel above them, made her think that they all longed to be where she was right now within Mira's embrace. And most of all... She longed so badly for them to join her.

Spraying her first orgasm onto the wooden floor, several townsfolk had either left, turned away, or even began entertaining themselves as they watched the two. After a few hours of sitting in Mira's lap, Alice, in a sudden burst of energy, tried pulling away, spinning around, and quickly get on her knees before her god-queen. "Let me pleasure you! I want to clean you now, Mira!" she begged. And should Mira allow her, she'd throw her legs open, and lean forward hungrily, licking at Mira's moistened pussy as if she were starving for it.

No matter what happened, Alice would eventually beckon Mira to their room. There, a panting Alice would guide Mira into the likely unfamiliar area of where humans sleep, and to the bed, where she'd place her buttock over Mira's face, her front facing away from her, and she'd lean down to Mira's own crotch, sixty-nining with her, again, licking the dragon cunt before her as if she were granted the long awaited dream of doing so.

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Mira frowned as Alice climaxed and pulled the human's arms away to prevent it from happening again before bringing Alice right back to the brink. She ignored the townsfolk as she worked on Alice, though she did notice the ones deciding to take part in the show and smiled inwardly.

When Alice cried out her desire, Mira was initially reluctant to give the girl what she wanted, but then relented, having gotten pretty worked up herself. Following the human to the room, Mira allowed Alice to take the lead, laying down on the oddly comfortable bed, though she had to adjust herself to make her tail lay comfortably.

"Liick me, huuman." She coaxed Alice, though the girl obviously didn't need any instructions.

Mira would let Alice bring her to several orgasms, but kept the girl on the edge, never touching her enough to push her over until she seemed to be tiring. Then Mira would push her tongue into Alice's flower, using the girl's own techniques and Mira's trademark electric tingle to send the girl into a massive orgasm.