What's new

RPG [RiceRing] Exorcism Livestream / 除霊配信 (RJ289204)

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Ignoring public warnings. 1 week ban.
I've translated (Through OCR) the stat menu, if anyone wants. Just a simple GIMP edit, nothing fancy, mostly for personal use.
Simply drop the pictures into the WWW/IMG/Pictures folder. Should ask to overwrite if you did it properly.
Thanks to Asttsean on discord for translating the fap material line, since OCR just said 'Side Dish' -.-

I'm kinda sad there wasn't a bit more at the end of the game. But overall pretty decent. I finished with all the bad status', but not without savescumming. The Gazer's Hypnosis is the worst debuff IMHO. The Ofuda seal and rotor close seconds. -.-

Luckcrazy

Lurker
Reputation score
I've translated (Through OCR) the stat menu, if anyone wants. Just a simple GIMP edit, nothing fancy, mostly for personal use.
Simply drop the pictures into the WWW/IMG/Pictures folder. Should ask to overwrite if you did it properly.
Thanks to Asttsean on discord for translating the fap material line, since OCR just said 'Side Dish' -.-

I'm kinda sad there wasn't a bit more at the end of the game. But overall pretty decent. I finished with all the bad status', but not without savescumming. The Gazer's Hypnosis is the worst debuff IMHO. The Ofuda seal and rotor close seconds. -.-
Man, thank you very much to both you and thekilled for the translation (even if incomplete).

This is one of the best h-games I've ever played. Finished it within 1 hour (I usually don't do that) and had a blast. Definitely buying this game later (and again if it gets officially translated).

Only bug that bothered me is one when you see events in the gallery that break the game, a "TypeError", "Cannot read property 'x' of undefined".

For those having difficulties, the skill to restore the percent (orgasm) and undress/disturbance meter is a must. You cannot almost ever let her be caught in the h-attacks, specially at the beginning, after playing for a while you'll understand which situations are triggers for basic game-overs. Also, when the guy in red pants with the hypno app appears, start using the cost 10, sleep paralysis skill, it'll be a must against them from that point on.

Also, if and admin see this, unban the guy, this autoban (it was automatic right) was undeserved/unnecessary.

Edit: Also, let's not keep discussing the ban thing, and keep the thread's focus on the game please. With the translation it's now perfectly playable to anyone with basic english skills, and the game is very much worth it!

Last edited:

Deathman Forces

Reputation score
Actually i don't think it was auto ban cause you should make a translation thread to discuss about translation of a game. So i suggest to make one in the translation thread.

Haro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I feel like it was excessive personally. This wasnt even really Translation Discussion at that point rather they had just made something really quick for people and shared it.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If getting shanked is the true ending then I sure found it easy

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
If getting shanked is the true ending then I sure found it easy
It isn't. I'm guessing you can't read, touched rather than warned at midnight and aren't the wiser. Or you screwed up the crucial qte after the shield breaks.

True ending features her in casual clothes without her face hidden. Anything else, and someone is lying when they claim they've seen the true ending.

Last edited:

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
"You can't read"

%90 of the time of us playing these games is pretending we can

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
"You can't read"

%90 of the time of us playing these games is pretending we can
So, can you view the gallery or not? If you can't, keep pretending you can read. Doesn't matter either way if you can't view the gallery since you don't care what others have to say with regard to directions.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Lighten up a bit. We're here for lewd, not facebook arguments. Take it out on a redditor if you need to.
So you're done wasting everyone's time here? Good.

The information on how to view the gallery is on the first page. It works even for the base version of the game. Anyone who wants to argue otherwise can get their head examined. I've got nothing else to add as far as game discussion is concerned since everything there is talk to about has already been said.

dying4anime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Honestly surprised the ghost with red pant's debuff (scanning barcode raises arousal) was pretty insignificant for a late game enemy. Does it do anything besides add like a little arousal? Because as far as I can tell, it hasn't done anything much yet.

Edit: Nvm, found out what it does. Apparently if debuffed, and you mouse over her genitals or tits, she gets aroused, so this can be spammed over and over until she cums. Pretty harmless debuff tbh.

Last edited:

Druski789

Reputation score
Is there a translation discussion thread for this game? and if so, how can I find it? this game looks cool, but if i can't understand any of it, that'll be annoying.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Is there a translation discussion thread for this game? and if so, how can I find it? this game looks cool, but if i can't understand any of it, that'll be annoying.
IIRC MTool works well enough for machine translation.