What's new

AllenAndArth

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Rift Touched

8A what could possibly go wrong in the slums? is not like were going to get raped or anything, right?

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B3 and C are at a stalemate so it looks like there they’ll be a bit of improvisation needed. Also X to enter aura sight to double check on enemy numbers since it’s inconsequential. Also after these it was voted upon to go to the temple of Yyssbo and try to enter through the windows via grappling hook and rope!
~~~~~
11:33 am

I think I’ll sit back and let this play itself out for now and take out anything that’s left, or whatever decides to get to close you think as you remove your bow from your back but it wouldn’t hurt to thin the numbers just a bit, though I think I’ll wait and see if anything tries to flee first or is too wounded to fight, and I think I’ll use my throwing knives; I don’t want to draw and more spiders just yet or spook any of the critters.

With that thought in mind you crouch down and set your bow on the ground in front of you, ready to pick it up at a moment’s notice before you reach underneath your trench coat and pull three of your throwing knives out from your sheathe with your left hand. Still crouching, you move one of your throwing knives to your right hand and continue to watch the frenzy unfold – both rats and spiders fighting for their lives, and their next meal. Just as a precaution, though, you enter your aura sight and scope the room – which is similar to the one you just came from, but with only one passage at the other end and is smaller – for any more magical signatures which might indicate more creatures that your naked eye cannot see. The world changes into a series of pulsing, radiating magic of all colors as you slip into your magical sights; you focus on the room and examine every nook and cranny for pulsing yellows and fissured reds, or more pulsing aqua colors with yellow fissures. You find none, other than those a ways in front of you which, because of your current vision, makes it look like beautiful dancing colors that would almost be hypnotic if not for hearing pained squeaks and hisses every so often. You slip out of your aura sight and attentively watch the subterranean war currently taking place.

You watch as the rats surround the spiders and start nipping and biting at them, landing a few minor wounds one the spiders which the spiders return with equal ferocity. One particular rat that already looked in bad shape takes a particularly nasty blow and squeals in pain, then quickly backs away and limps off to the side, trying to make its way away from the fray and towards the other end of the passage. Seeing the straggler separate from the group you take aim with your right hand and throw your knife with practice aim towards the rat, striking it in the side of the neck and ending its life. Your action seems to have gone unnoticed as none of the rats see their fallen comrade, too focused on trying to evade and counterattack the spiders. The spiders lash out at the rats, but the rats seem to anticipate each of their attacks and successfully evade them while one lucky rat is able to bite at a spider’s leg, drawing some blood but not dealing a serious enough wound. One of the rats tries to capitalize on the most recent wound dealt to the spider and lunges for it, but fails to connect and is punished harshly as the spider jumps back before hurling itself at the rat and plunging its fangs into the back of the rat. The rat lets out a bone chilling shriek of pain and is quickly rescued by its brethren, who force the spider back. The rat weakly limps away from the group, trying to escape in the direction of the tunnel you’re currently sitting it, but doesn’t make it far as you fling another knife at the unsuspecting beast, which buries itself in the rodent’s head.

You continue to watch the spiders and rats exchange blows and witness the rats gain the upper hand and land some devastating blows on their eight-legged invaders, with one spider missing quite a few eyes and missing a leg at this point, but it refuses to surrender. The damaged spider in question, miraculously, lunges for the weakest of the bunch thus far and plants both its fangs into the brown furred beast’s head with a sickening crunch, killing it. However, the spider is unable to move swiftly enough in its damaged state and is dealt a deadly blow from a vicious bite from another rat aimed at its abdomen, spilling the contents over the ground as the spider hisses in pain and twitches for a few moments before ceasing all activity. The other rats take this opportunity and attempt to bite and maul the other two spiders, but underestimate their opponents’ will to survive and fail to land even a single blow and instead suffer severe damage to another in their ranks from a powerful strike from a spider leg. The rat in question, like the others before it, attempts to flee from the group and makes its way behind the other rats and off to the side, like the first straggler did, and ends up bumping into said dead rat. You don’t give it a chance to comprehend the situation before you fling your third knife at the bloodied vermin, which buries itself into the gaping wound it received from one of the spiders – it doesn’t even squeal before it hits the ground.

The fight is now a three on two battle, with the rats currently in much better condition than the spiders, who continue to fight ferociously. Ferocity is not enough, however, to save one of the spiders from a double team; one rat feigns an attack that one of the large spiders falls into, allowing another rat to pounce onto the spider’s back and viciously tear into the head of the spider, removing eyes and carapace in a bloody frenzy and killing the oversized arachnid. The remaining three rats press the attack against their final opponent, but are taken aback as the final spider seems to have a second wind and manages to bat each of the rats back with powerful strikes from its legs and dealing serious damage to two of the rats, but not anticipating the third to recover so quickly and swiftly loses the bottom of one of its appendages to a powerful bite. The spider hisses in pain, recoils, and stumbles upon its legs – the last mistake it ever makes – and giving the remaining two rats just enough time to rejoin their third and maliciously bite, tear, maim and maul the poor spider until it’s nothing more than a crumpled, bloody green mess; legs and eyes gone and it’s abdomen deflated and chewed through.

The fight finally over you decide it’s time to finish off any remaining rats; you pick up your shortbow and nock an arrow onto the string before letting it loose. The steel arrow slams into one of the healthier looking rats, causing it to squeak in surprise and pain before dying as the fire magic sizzles its fur and skin. The other rats yelp in surprise and start to scatter for the passage on the opposite side of the room. You quickly nock another arrow, drawing the bowstring back, taking aim, and firing once again at the other healthy looking rat, but miss as the arrow sails passed the rat and clanks along the ground. You nock one more arrow and quickly fire again at the other rat, hoping to take at least one of the beasts before they escape. Your hopes are answered as you nail the more damage rat on its rump and setting it ablaze. You draw back another arrow and aim it down the hallway, but the healthier looking rat – healthy being used loosely as it still is bloodied and battered from the fight – escapes down the passage. You curse lightly under your breath, but quickly get over it as you survey the devastation before you.

‘Well, at least it’s not a total waste. I should move quickly before the smell of burning flesh attracts any more hungry pests” you say to yourself before quickly moving about the room, removing venom sacs and rat tails from all the dead vermin, and collecting and cleaning your three throwing knives and two of your three arrows – the third suffering severe burns along its shaft and rendered unusable – and placing them all into your pack.

That’s three more venom sacs and six more rat tails, and the end of this cruddy job – no pun intended. Now, I think it’s time to get out of here before the smell of freshly cooked rat attracts anything nasty!

With that you quickly jog back into the passage you came and into the previous room, then make your way into and through the side tunnel you entered from and all the way back to the sewer grate between the red light district and the slums, with the last of your journey being a sprint as you think you hear the sounds of skittering along the walls.

~~~~~
11:43 am

“Ahhh! Fresh air at last! I never want to see another sewer, spider, or rat for as long as I live! Now, I think it’s time to head to the adventurer’s guild and turn these things in” you happily proclaim while taking huge whiffs of fresh, clean air. You then make your way in the direction of the fountain and towards the noble district where the Adventurer’s Guild is, which handles all notices issued by the city or state as this one was. About half-way through your walk, however, your ice shield dissipates and your nostrils are immediately assaulted by the repugnant smell of sewer, which a few passersby also seem to notice as their looks change from lustful and admiring to disgust almost instantly and giving you a wide berth. You groan in frustration and move twice as fast towards the guild building.

Why did the ice shield have to break? Stupid spider…stupid sewer! Well, at least my boots aren’t covered in muck or spider blood; the shield acted as a nice little barrier when it was up and prevented the goop from getting on them. Maybe I should focus on learning more about the crystal so I could get a stronger shield, maybe? you think while sighing in resignation at your current predicament. A few minutes later you arrive at the modest building that has a small sign outside that says “Adventurer’s Guild” and enter the abode. You’re surprised to find that inside of the building is rather small, and currently empty; there are about half a dozen circular tables with chairs scattered about the room, and in the back is a single small counter that connects to two walls which lead into what seems to be a storage area of sorts, open for all to see. Behind the counter sits a Catboy with black fur with white spots and streaks on it and short white hair on his head. You approach the male cat-person and notice he’s wearing shirt with the insignia of Kilnhaven on it – a grey kiln with an orange flame inside – and notice he’s dozing a bit.

Must be a dull job you think before rapping the countertop a few times. The catboy rouses from his half-slumber with a start before grabbing his nose and recoiling.

“Good gods what in the hells is that awful smell?!” the catboy yells.

You narrow your eyes at the catboy and glare at him “That would be me after a nice stroll through the sewers collecting these” you finish buy pulling out seven venom sacs and eleven rat tails and placing them on the counter.

“Oh…OH! Wow, somebody actually took that job, and wow are you a real beauty! You went into the sewers? Wow, heh, sorry about that” the catboy says with a shy smile, but obviously trying not to breathe to much before continuing “it’s just that no one wanted to take the job because, well, it involved going into the sewers. Now, let’s take a look here…I see you have an extra rat tail and two extra sacs. Hmm, normally I’m not allowed to do this, but seeing as you probably went through a lot of trouble to get these, and since you’re so beautiful, I think I can throw in an extra five gold for the rat tail and an extra twenty for both the extra sacs”.

Twenty five extra gold, huh? It’s better than nothing, so I guess I’ll take it you think before smiling and nodding. The catboy nods and reaches under his counter, producing a small chest and counting out one-hundred fifty gold before sliding it over the table, which you take and place into your gold pouch inside your pack. You turn and make it towards the door before the cat-person hollers at you.

“Kilnhaven thanks you for your service…and if you want to stop by and visit I’ll be here most days until around six. As you can probably tell there’s not too many people that hang around here; a little company would be nice. By the way the name’s Batzi”.

You turn your head and smile at Batzi and offer your own name “Colette, and we’ll see; I have a lot of things to do today, but we’ll see” and walk out the door, heading for the temple district and the temple of Yyssbo.

~~~~~
11:51 am

You arrive at the temple of Yysbo after a few grueling minutes of walking as many walking the streets avoid you like the plague from your foul smelling coat. You walk along the side of the temple where you think the room that the Living Shadow pointed to earlier should be before stepping back far enough and looking up to see a stained glass window depicting Yyssbo – a man clad in an obscuring cloak and holding a pair of dice between the knuckles of his fingers – with a latch on it and a stone railing in front. You kneel down and pull your bow and pack off and open your backpack to pull out your new four-pronged grappling hook and rope. You follow the metal shaft of the hook down until you see a circular metal ring at the bottom with an “O” shaped hole in it that should fit your rope. You loop the end of your rope through the hole and tie it into a sturdy knot – you give it a few tugs just to make sure it won’t come off. Satisfied with your handy work you look around, making sure no guards or pedestrians are wandering near that might misunderstand exactly what you’re about to do…which is to break and enter a sacred temple in the middle of the day. You enter you’re aura sight and double check, just to be sure.

Okay, so it’s exactly what it looks like, but I have a good reason! She did say so long as I can open it; she didn’t say how I opened the door! you reason to yourself before taking a few extra steps back and begin to twirl the now proper grappling hook in your hand. You focus on the stone railing up above and with a final twirl you toss the hook high up into the air towards the railing. You cross your fingers and your toes in anticipation as the hook sails through the air…and lands just behind the stone railing before sliding back and locking into place.

“Yes!” you exclaim, silently of course, before walking up to the rope and giving it a few tugs to test its hold and strength. You nod in satisfaction before grasping the rope with both hands and pulling yourself up a bit before placing your feet up against the wall. You begin the task of scaling the wall from your rope like a proper thief, and after nearly two minutes of nervous climbing and a few fearful glances at the ground – the saying “don’t look down” being completely lost on you – you at last reach your destination, grasping the stone railing and hoisting yourself up and onto the ledge.

That was amazing! Besides imaging myself falling to my doom that is. Enough of that; it’s time to check this latch! you think before examining the window and latch for any booby traps. With nothing seeming out of the ordinary you reach for the latch…and turn it. Confused that the latch is unlocked you finish turning the latch and push the window with Yyssbo on it open. You poke your head through the threshold and into the room which, like the rest of the temple it seems, is very dark and seems to supernaturally reject the natural light flooding into it. You also notice a ladder directly below you, again surprising you.

Seriously, what is going on here? Railings on the outside of the windows, which are latched by the way, and ladders leading up to the windows? What possible reason could justify these things? you wonder before turning around and pulling up your rope and placing the hook and rope attachment in your pack, before turning back towards the ladder and getting on it. You shut the window when you’re certain you won’t clip your head and begin the descent down the ladder and onto the floor of the darkened room. When you reach the bottom you turn around and examine what you can; you see a desk on one side of the room next to a small bed, and on the other side you can see a small shrine dedicated to Yyssbo. All-in-all the room looks very similar to Nilas’ back at the temple of Lequis, except darker. You look around the room and spot the old oaken door that you distinctly remember the head priestess pointing out and smile widely to yourself. You walk up to the door, finding the metal switch that locks the door and giving it a turn before opening the door proudly.

You yelp in fear and jump back a few feet as the door opens, revealing a familiar pale skinned, black haired dwarven woman in a midnight robe smiling back at you. She chuckles lightly at your surprise before stepping into the room and closing the door behind her and re-locking the door you worked so hard to unlock before turning her attention back to you.

“Well done, Sister. I must admit I did not expect you to use the window, but you must be applauded for thinking outside the box. Those who follow the dodgy path must utilize their cunning and wits to succeed. Such cunning is what separates the pretenders from the masters, Sister, and you have pleased me, my order, and Yyssbo this day with your unorthodox methods” the Living Shadow explains to you before lightly bowing.

You return the bow before remembering your coat “Uh, sorry about the smell. I just got back fr-“

“The sewers, yes, I know. I am used to the smell; I and those like me often use the sewers to travel quickly about the city unnoticed. You also received one-hundred fifty gold for finishing a job involving the slaying of rats and spiders, and you have received a blessing from Lequis on your undergarments after ‘helping’ the young Trish become a full priestess” the dwarven woman interrupts with a smile, leaving you utterly shocked and embarrassed that she knows so much, especially about your unmentionables and your sex life.

“I know many things, Sister” is all the woman says to your unasked questions.

You manage to recover your wits and ask “I seem to be at a disadvantage; would it be too much to ask for a name? Also, why do you keep calling me sister; I’m not a disciple”.

The Shadow merely chuckles again before replying “All who follow the ways of stealth and favor the night, as well as those that follow the dodgy path are brothers and sisters. As for my name…you may call me Nyx”.

Nyx, right you think rather sarcastically.

“Now, as you are aware I have the power to bless you, all of your undergarments – barring those already blessed – or any one article of clothing, armor, or weapons. Any items blessed will have their appearance altered to be more in line with Yyssbo’s domains as well as being more powerful and durable. If you choose to have yourself blessed, however, then you will find that you will be like me and my disciples; under the cover of night or if shrouded in shadows you will find yourself nearly invisible and your footsteps utterly silent” Nyx – if that is her real name – explains to you.

Wow! A more powerful weapon or armor, or being able to be nearly invisible and totally quiet is really something! But it has to be nighttime or I have to be in shadows; that rules going out in the daylight or anywhere brightly lit.

Nyx watches you contemplate before speaking up “Also, if you choose to have your trench coat – very nice color by the way – blessed you should find it cleaned of the…gift from the sewers”.

Well isn’t that handy?

12:01 pm

Choices
A. Bless self (Significant boost to sneaking, but only at night or in darkness)

B. Bless clothing/armor
B1. Bless undergarments (can bless 1 set of footwear, bra, panties, and garters)
B2. Bless chest clothing (can only bless 1)
B3. Bless leg clothing (can only bless 1)
B4. Bless robe/coat/cloak (can only bless 1)
B5. Bless chest armor (can only bless 1)
B6. Bless leg armor (can only bless 1)
B7. Bless footwear (can only bless 1 pair)
B8. Bless Gloves (can only bless 1 pair)
B9. Bless headwear (can only bless 1)

C. Bless weapon (can only choose 1. Thrown weapons and projectiles cannot be blessed)

D. Leave an offering for Yyssbo at one of the offering bowls (gold, items, etc.)

E. Visit another place in the merchant district.
E1. Explore the merchant’s district for more shops
E2. Head to the blacksmith
E3. Make a stop at the stylist’s
E4. Go back to “The Size that Fits” (possibly model for Xillia)

F. Visit another temple in the temple district.
F1. Go to Kramulet’s temple (specify what you want to do there)
F2. Go to Victressia’s temple (specify what you want to do there)
F3. Go to Dwynvel’s temple (specify what you want to do there)
F4. Go to Lequis’ temple (specify what you want to do there)

G. Make a stop at the noble district.
G1. Visit The Noble’s Finery
G2. Visit Jazra’s Alchemical and Magical Emporium
G3. Visit The Proper Lady: A Gentleman’s and Woman’s Club
G4. Enter the dome of the permanent rift and check it out
G5. Visit the Capital Building of Kilnhaven
G6. Go to the inn to rest, eat, drink, or something else
G7. Go back to the notice board and look to see if there are more jobs
G8. Visit Batzi at the Adventurer’s Guild (Specify what you want to do there)

H. Go to the red light district
H1. Explore the red light district and what it has to offer
H2. Visit the bordello and figure out what it is
H3. Go back to “Exotic Sway” (get a job as a dancer, enjoy the entertainment. Specify.)
H4. Find and visit the shop that sells items of a “particular nature” Charles spoke of

I. Head off to the slums
I1. Explore the slums a bit
I2. Go back to Chap’s General store
I3. Visit the inn the slums has

J. Wander and explore the city at random

K. Try to get the job as a waitress at the slums inn

L. Explore the sewers

X. Other

Z. Character/Environment Interaction
Colette is going to search for the feral goblins afterwards, but go ahead and choose more places to visit for later!

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Character/Environment Interaction explanation
The Character/Environment Interaction system allows you to interact with the world around you as well as interact with Colette or other characters in the story. Want to have Colette tie her hair up? Then choose this along with the main choices. Want her to stow away a stone, or tie up a bad guy with a rope? Go right ahead! Maybe you're in the middle of a fight and feel that clothing is too cumbersome. You can put on make-up, put clothes on and take clothes off, kick over a bucket, slap a succubus' ass.
Don't go too crazy, though. If it's a bit outlandish then unfortunately I might not be able to use it. Other than that, be creative guys and gals!

Inventory/Stats/Looks/Perks

Backpack

-Gold pouch (494 Gold: Holds 1000)
-Medium Gold Pouch (0 Gold: Holds 2000)
-Gold Magic Crystal: Healing
-Blue Magic Crystal: Ice (24 hours remain on recharge)
-Water canteen - empty
-Purple blanket w/Red hearts
-Small Mirror
-Map of Eborthia
-Rations (x3)
-4-Pronged Grappling Hook and Rope (Attached to each other)
-Map of Kilnhaven
-Emerald Lined Silver Bracelet
-Cotton White Socks
-Cotton White Panties
-Cotton White Bra

Satchels, Cases, Bolt Quivers
Satchel #1: Minor healing potion x2. Mild healing potion x1. Full
Satchel #2: Minor healing potion x1. Mild healing potion x1.
Satchel #3: Lock Pick x1.
Satchel #4: Empty.
Lock Pick Case (Can hold 15 lock picks. Takes up satchel slot): Lock Pick x15

Worn

-Fire Resistant Brown Studded Leather Armor. (Covers arms, enchanted to resist fire. Currently concealed)
-Black Reinforced Leather Trousers. (Reinforced shins, knees, and femurs. Currently concealed)
-Knee High Brown Leather Boots (partially concealed)
-Grey Leather Armor Gloves.
-Lequis Blessed Pink Sheer Floral Stockings (See through. Blessing in effect when worn with matching set)
-Lequis Blessed Pink Sheer Floral Half-Bra (Can see breasts. Barely covers nipples. Shows more cleavage. Blessing in effect when worn with matching set)
-Lequis Blessed Pink Sheer Floral Thong (Can see privates. Exposes ass. Rides up on crotch and ass. Blessing in effect when worn with matching set)
-Lequis Blessed Pink Lace Floral Garter Belt (Currently holding up Blessed Pink Sheer Floral Stockings. Blessing in effect when worn with matching set)
-White Blouse (underneath Fire Resistant Brown Studded Leather Armor)
-Utility Belt (4 satchels attached. 1 lock pick case attached. Room for 1 more satchel, case, or crossbow quiver. Currently concealed)
-Throwing Knife Sheathe on Right Thigh. Holds 6 knives. (Currently concealed)
-Arrow Quiver (holds 30 arrows). Strapped to backpack.
-Black Silk Fabric. Tied to Hair.
-Enchanted Silver Ring of Minor Magical Reserves (enhances MR by 10). Third digit. Left hand. Over Leather Glove.
-Midnight Black Hooded Trench Coat (Has a hood to cover head. Goes down to shins. Helps conceal weaponry and visible gear excluding backpack, bow quiver, and bow. Hood down). Has some sewer muck on front of coat.

Weaponry

-Steel Dagger w/8 inch blade. Sheathed. Left Boot. Concealed.
-Extra Sharp Steel short sword w/2 foot blade. Enchanted for extra cutting power. Sheathed. Utility Belt. Left side. Concealed.
-Throwing Knife x6. Sheathed. Right Thigh. Concealed.
-Fiery Elven Shortbow (enchants arrows to deal fire damage). Slung across back.
-Steel Arrows x28. In arrow quiver (holds 30 arrows).

Magic

-Gold Magic Crystal: Healing: Level 1/4: Charges (3/3): Minor Healing (1 Charge, 15 MR)
-Blue Magic Crystal: Ice: Level 1/4: Charges (2/3): Ice Shield (1 Charge, 15 MR)

Looks

-Wavy brown hair that goes just passed breasts. Tied in a ponytail.
-Wearing leather armor.
-Wearing hooded trench coat. Hood down. Most gear currently concealed. Some sewer muck on front of coat.

Stats

Health: Fine
MR: 45/60 (Regen 10 MR in 18 minutes)
You smell bad.

Perks/Passives

Magical Sensitivity: Allows you to see magical strengths and weaknesses of beings and certain objects while making your erogenous zones much more sensitive, increasing arousal and pleasure at a faster pace.

Source of Energy: Magical monsters and beings that feed from your essence (blood and sexual secretions) gain more energy than normal from you and also suffer a short term power boost.

Dancer: Dancing comes naturally to you and, while it may not have uses in combat or when talking to someone, you find you can learn dances by seeing others dance or learning descriptions of dance.

Mental Quickness: You're a quick thinker when it comes to solving problems and smart to boot! If you're in a pinch you can easily notice potential escape routes, item and weapon combinations, optimal tactics to attack and defend in combat, how best to enter a building, etc. (I'll give helpful information and suggestions on how to handle situations, but not too much).

Charismatic: If you've got it, flaunt it! You know you're pretty, and you've always been a leader. You can use your feminine wiles to seduce both men and women alike and persuade them to your line of thinking, or you can use your natural charisma to rally troops into battle and improve morale with your strong words and character! Heck, you could probably charm the doors of Mordor open and simply walk in! (Increase Charm skill by 1 rank, people will like you more, and desire you more, you will be more inspiring to others when you speak, you're naturally more sexier).

Feedback: When you get too close to rifts there's a chance that you will lose 10 MR and deal minor health damage. Health damage will never kill or knock you out.

Increased Attraction: You received a blessing at the temple of Lequis on your undergarments and now people find you more attractive than you originally were. (Requires Lequis Blessed thong, garter belt, bra, and stockings being worn)

Increased Persuasion: You received a blessing at the temple of Lequis on your undergarments and now you’re slightly more persuasive in conversations. (Requires Lequis Blessed thong, garter belt, bra, and stockings being worn)

Quicker Reflexes: You received a blessing at the temple of Lequis on your undergarments and now you have slightly faster reflexes, allowing you to dodge attacks better and avoid danger. (Requires Lequis Blessed thong, garter belt, bra, and stockings being worn)

Dual Wielding Novice: You’ve taken the first steps of learning how to wield two weapons at once. Dual wielding allows you to attack with two one-handed weapons at once, essentially doubling the damage you do. However, at present you are severely lacking in skill and find it very difficult to hit enemies in combat. You need much more practice before you can learn how to properly fight using two weapons at once.

Dances
Belly Dancing: Thanks to Lula you now know how to do the traditional and provocative belly dancing of the desert nation, Ornsimun.

Strip Dancing: You know what is necessary to strip dance after watching a dancer at “Exotic Sway”

Pole Dancing: You learned how to pole dance by watching a dancer at “Exotic Sway”

Line Dancing: You know how to line dance, having won a competition back home involving line dance.

Sex Perks/Passives
Minor sexual experience: You’ve had sex enough times to know how to please yourself and your partner competently and, while you are no expert, you’re confident in your skills. You’re still capable of being embarrassed by things of a sexual nature, but you’re much more open to them now and are comfortable with your sexuality.

Hymen Intact: You still have your hymen intact.

Vaginal Experience: You’ve had sex using your vagina before – nothing special.

Anal: You have some experience using your anus when it comes to sex, but not much.

Oral: You’re pretty good at giving head and can adequately please most people with your mouth if you put your mind to it.

Boob-gasms: It turns out that your enhanced sensitivity makes it so you can have orgasms just from breasts stimulation alone. Isn’t that nifty?

Ear-gasms: Your natural heightened sensitivity allows you to have orgasms from having only your half-elf ears stimulated. Weird.

No gag-reflex: Thanks to Lula’s help you know how to properly control your gag reflex, allowing you to deep throat with ease, or put other large objects down your throat.

Skills

-Shortbows: 2/4
-Longbows: 2/4
-Crossbows: 2/4
-One-handed Crossbows: 2/4
-Thrown Weapons: 2/4
-Daggers: 2/4
-Short-swords: 2/4
-Rapiers: 2/4
-Hand-to-Hand: 2/4
-Unarmored: 2/4
-Light Armor: 2/4
-Sneak: 2/4
-Lockpicking: 2/4
-Charm: 3/4
-Item Enchantment: 1/4
-Identify Enchantment: 1/4

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B4. I am open to change this to Gloves/Dagger if only to try for any form of Lockpicking or Pocketpicking/Damage or Sneaky bonus.

-I1.
--H1

If only to see what we can find.

---F1. Try for Blessing.
God of knowledge worth to at least look into.

nightshade99

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

B4. Midnight Black Hooded Trench Coat.
Hopefully it will make it clean again.
Otherwise : X. Find a way to wash the coat. (that smell is not very stealthy).

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B4. Midnight Black Hooded Trench Coat.
Hopefully it will make it clean again.
Otherwise : X. Find a way to wash the coat. (that smell is not very stealthy).
She did say blessing the coat would clean the thing.

maxentius-septimus

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A Thats a pretty cool self blessing.
X get cloak cleaned that smell can't help with stealthiness, and ask if there are any other tasks to get another blessing

If not enough people agree with self blessing then switch to B4.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

B4. I am open to change this to Gloves/Dagger if only to try for any form of Lockpicking or Pocketpicking/Damage or Sneaky bonus.

-I1.
--H1

If only to see what we can find.

---F1. Try for Blessing.
God of knowledge worth to at least look into.
^ I concur with this

tomaito89

Sex Demon
Reputation score

A Thats a pretty cool self blessing.
X get cloak cleaned that smell can't help with stealthiness, and ask if there are any other tasks to get another blessing

If not enough people agree with self blessing then switch to B4.
I concur. Why wouldn't a rogue get self-blessed with stealth? The only other thing I would consider would be seeing what other self-blessings we could get, but I feel like this would be best for our character. It would also make having sex with the lights off quite interesting...

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I concur. Why wouldn't a rogue get self-blessed with stealth? The only other thing I would consider would be seeing what other self-blessings we could get, but I feel like this would be best for our character. It would also make having sex with the lights off quite interesting...
Cloaked by shadows and footsteps utterly silent? Pretty poor for sex. Unless we plan for one night stands.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I would ask, is the self-blessing as described persistent, or can it be 'switched' on/off (ie: we seem invisible, etc, when we're trying to be)? Alternately, is the description simply exaggerated?

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I would ask, is the self-blessing as described persistent, or can it be 'switched' on/off (ie: we seem invisible, etc, when we're trying to be)? Alternately, is the description simply exaggerated?
'Tis a good question, one I should have made the answer clearer for. The description is a little exaggerated; it will silence footsteps entirely and the nearly invisible trait just means that, while under cover of night or in shadows, then Colette receives a big boost to sneaking. Also, it can be switched on and off - actively trying to sneak will "turn it on" so to speak.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

A. Will the buff fail in any form of significant light? Like a torch or wall lamp at nighttime?
Because that could result in !FUN!

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Vote changed. B4

Last edited:

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Our class shouldn't determine our Character.

And a Self Blessing will lock us out of getting stacking other Dieties Blessing Bonuses. I have been PMing Greater in this regard.

That and these are NOT the Only 4 Gods aviable. There are more gods Suited to Rogues. Once we get self Blessed its Permanent I want to keep our options open for when we begin Rifting.

Unless Ya'll want to go down the Assassin/Thief route.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm... A fair point. Vote changed.

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B4, H1, I1, and F1 are the victors!

~~~~~
Explanation of magic crystals, health, ability ranks, etc.

The learning system: What I wanted to do for this is instead of having a level up system, you have a "learning up" system of sorts where you learn by doing. While on our grand adventure there will be many choices, and from these choices you will be able to specify how to deal with these siuations, e.g. sneak up behind evil warlock and stab him through the back with shortsword, or seduce the shopkeeper for a discount or information, blast the cute little bunny with a fireball. In each instance you're using a skill or a weapon, and the more you use it the better you'll be at it. Everything has 4 ranks and they are as follows:

Rank 0/4 - You can't even use it because you suck at it! (Yes I know I said 4, but deal with it!)

Rank 1/4 - Novice level (You can use it, not recommended but given time you'll improve)

Rank 2/4 - Journeyman level (You're pretty darn good. Better than most people in fact)

Rank 3/4 - Expert level (You're a professional and it shows. Others have a hard time keeping up with you as an expert)

Rank 4/4 - Master level (Others are in awe. What you do is second nature and has no equal)

So in short, if you sneak around during options more, or use a bow, or charm, or whatever more often then I'll improve the rank which will make things easier and inevitably change the dialogue to reflect your skill.

Magic Crystals: Magic crystals are my way of introducing magic to the adventure. The only creatures that can use magic without the use of magic crystals are magical beings and magical monsters (tentacle beasts, succubi, incubi, vampires) that absolutely need magic energy in order to survive. Thus if a succubus keeps using fireballs without finding a means to recover their reserves then they are weakening themselves. For non-magical beings such as us, we use magic crystals which are created from magical rifts. They fit in the palm of your hand and, as long as have it on your person, you can call upon the magics inside (kinda like materia for you FF7 fans). Each crystal has 3 charges at rank 1/4 with one spell that uses 1 charge, 4 charges at rank 2/4 that uses 2 charges when used, 5 charges at rank 3/4 with a spell that uses 3 charges, and at rank 4/4 you get a really powerful spell that uses up all the charges.

Now if you've been paying attention (or not, it's okay I understand) I may have mentioned magical reserves, or MR, a few times. Think of MR as mana; after the charges on your crystal are used up then you resort to the natural magics in your body to cast spells. For example, say you have 0/3 charges left on your Red crystal and can't shoot a fireball and have 50/50 MR, well then you're in luck! You can use, lets say, 10 MR in place of a charge which leaves you with 40/50 MR. Be wary, as it takes 1 hour for 10 MR to recharge (if you have Magical Regeneration Decay then it's cut in half).

If a being that needs magic to survive gets your essence (blood or sexes you up) don't worry, you won't lose your MR! Instead it will heal them, e.g. You have 50 total MR then they are healed the equivalent of being in caution level health to barely in fine levels of health, but with Source of Energy this effect doubles, so if you have 50 total MR then it would heal double.

This leads me to my next explanations - Health: Health is pretty simple actually. Think of Resident Evil going from "Fine" to "Caution" to "Danger". Things will get progressively worse for our heroine from there, but I will try to refrain from killing her of and instead treat it as her being knocked out. You get health back by eating, drinking, resting, healing spells, and health potions.

Passives: This one is is what I like to call "passives". These are similar to the powers you chose in the first round of voting in that some effect things in small ways. As you Colette adventures along she may come across people or things, wear certain clothes, etc. that give her passive effects that may last as long as a requirement is met or forever. For example, if Colette wears a corset then she'll have a passive that will lead people to look at her breasts more which would increase her charm, or she could be bestowed a power from a god or goddess that improves her eyesight. They won't be all over the place but they'll be there to get if conditions are met, and some won't be readily apparant.

Inventory/Appearance: I'll list all the things that Colette is carrying and wearing and how she looks at the current moment. Simple as that.

Recharging Magic Crystals: Remember how I said that magic crystals have charges? That doesn't mean that once all the charges are gone then the crystal is useless. It simply needs to be recharged! To recharge a magic crystal you can do one of two things. First: Wait. One charge replenishes itself once every 24 hours due to absorbing the natural magics in the world. Second: Find a magical rift. Get close enough to a magical rift with a magic crystal on you and it will fully recharge a magic crystal. That's all there is to it guys!

12:01 pm

That self-blessing sounds really useful, but I have to be in darkness or wandering around at night; any wayward light source that lands upon me will break it. No, I think, at least for now, I’ll go with another blessing. Now, what should I have blessed…? you think before getting a whiff of your waste smeared coat, nearly causing you to retch. Okay, it may be a bit vain, but I don’t care; this smell is killing me! At least the coat has come in handy so far, so it’s not a complete waste.

“I would really like to have my coat blessed, please” you say to Nyx, who merely nods and, just like Nilas, begins to chant in a distant and distorted common tongue. When she nears the end of her chant she approaches you and places her hands on both of your shoulders, before she finishes and a bright light erupts from the ceiling and engulfs you for a moment before it’s gone. Your first reaction is to look down and you almost weep tears of joy at noticing that the muck is gone from the front of your coat before you notice that the coat feels a bit…tighter on you. You also notice that the coat seems to have extended down at just above your ankles. You remove your bow, quiver, and backpack and set them down before removing your new coat and holding it in your hands to get a better look at it.

The coat has indeed become longer, and is of a much tighter fit than before you notice, though not uncomfortably so. You examine the hood of the coat and find that the hood seems to extend farther out, allowing for more of your face to be concealed should you have it up. The color hasn’t changed much, though somehow it does seem darker to your eyes, and the material – like your Lequis blessed undergarments – feels of a high quality, but tougher like leather. You also notice, much to your confusion, that there doesn’t seem to be any buttons or strings to allow the coat to be closed. You pull your coat back on and begin to understand the change Yyssbo made to your coat; the flaps have been extended on both sides, allowing the wearer to conceal whatever gear they have inside, and the tighter fit you felt before keeps the flaps from opening overly much.

Nice, so I don’t have to worry about having people notice what I’m carrying, and it makes it easier to grab things from inside you think before pulling the hood up to see how far it extends passed your head and this new hood is close to the hoods the disciples of Yyssbo wear, and thanks to the tighter fit and the droop of the hood more of my head is covered. It won’t stop people from recognizing me if I look directly at them, but from all other angles it should be nearly impossible to be recognized you think, rather pleased with how the aesthetics turned out before pulling your hood down.

Nyx watches you with an amused grin before speaking up “I see you approve of the blessing Yyssbo has granted to you. Now, let me see what else Yyssbo has granted to you”. Nyx walks up to your coat and begins to examine it thoroughly before a wide grin plasters her face “Sister, I am pleased to tell you that you have received some powerful blessings. The first, one that I am sure you will find very useful, is a blessing that will improve your ability to move about unnoticed. Please, follow me” Nyx gestures to her desk and bed. Confused, but curious as to what Nyx has in mind, you follow Nyx, who directs you to stand between her desk and bed.

“Now, sister, assume a crouching position as if you were going to sneak about. Don’t forget to pull your hood up” Nyx says as she hands you your backpack, bow quiver, and bow and gestures for you to put them on. At this point you’re completely stumped as to what’s going on, but you do as she says anyways and put your things on before assuming a sneaking position after pulling your hood up. You gasp in surprise at what happens next – as you crouch down between the desk and the bed you see your trench coat start to blend into the environment, taking on the appearance of everything around you.

My coat is like a chameleon’s camouflage! you think excitedly, before taking a look behind you and noticing that even the things on your back seem to be affected with the camouflage ability.

“Now, try moving around while crouched, but slowly” Nyx instructs, to which you excitedly comply with. You move around Nyx’s room still in your sneaking position and watch as the coat works to change its appearance, but at a much slower pace. “Now, Sister” Nyx again says to you while pointing at a bare wall on the opposite side of the room “pull out your bow and shoot an arrow at the wall over there”. You do as she says, and as soon as the arrow leaves your hand you nearly stumble over in surprise as the camouflage breaks. A moment later you hear your arrow clang harmlessly against the wall you shot at before standing up.

Nyx walks over and collects your arrow before moving back to you and handing it back to you “You’re coat has been blessed with camouflage, Sister. So long as you are in a sneaking position it will remain in effect. It is not perfect, however, and one with a keen eye – or someone very lucky – may be able to spot you. Moving diminishes its ability to camouflage as it rapidly works to change itself to the moving environment, and taking any forceful actions; attacking, running, being hit, and other quick or forceful actions will break the camouflage. In other words, stick to slow, gentle movements, Sister, and you should be fine”.

You nod vigorously, a smile on your face before a question pops into your head “You said there were blessings, with an ‘s’, does that mean there are more?”

Nyx nods before replying “Yes, there is one other blessing. It will require faith on your part, Sister. Please, climb the ladder until you’re about half-way up…then jump off and land on your feet”.

You blink a few times before asking rather bluntly “Excuse me, but what? That fall will break my legs!”.

“Trust me, Sister. If any harm should befall you then I will heal you.” Nyx assures you while gesturing towards the ladder.

You look up at the ladder and sigh before making your way towards it and begin to climb. I must be stupid or crazy to be doing this…probably both you think as you ascend the rungs. After a few seconds you reach about halfway up the ladder and look down at the sizeable drop and gulp What’s that old saying? “Break a leg”? Here goes nothing!

With a deep breathe you push yourself off the ladder and watch in horror as you plummet towards the ground. At the last moment you remember what Nyx said and land on your feet in a crouched position…and feel nothing. No pain, no sounds of bones breaking, nothing. You stand up and check your legs and feet, expecting to find them broken and your body is just numbing the pain from the shock of the impact. But no, you find no such damage and look up towards Nyx in confusion.

“Yyssbo has gifted your coat with the ability to reduce the damage of falling from great heights. Be warned, however, that you will still be damaged or even die from extreme heights. Jumping off roofs should be fine, but jumping off the top of this temple would most likely hurt you, but shouldn’t break anything. I also wouldn’t recommend jumping off of cliffs or canyons either” Nyx says with a small smile and another of her famous chuckles.

Geez! She could have warned me instead of saying “jump”! Oh well, at least I have such a nifty blessing. Hey, I could even be a successful cat burglar now!

You think of all the possibilities your new coat has opened up for you, until you suddenly remember that you wanted to try and finish another job by taking out the feral goblins outside the city. “Thank you for the blessing, Nyx, but I have to go; there’s another job involving some feral goblins outside the city that I wanted to look into “ you say to Nyx before turning towards her door, but are stopped as Nyx places her hand on your shoulder.

“I wouldn’t recommend that, Sister. You were noticed climbing the temple and the guards will be investigating the matter. It will take time, but I will be able to convince them it is of no concern” Nyx says. You look shocked – after all you had made sure you weren’t being watched before you started to climb the temple! – but Nyx laughs lightly and says “What did you expect, Sister? You scaled a temple in the middle of the day; someone was bound to notice when you had your attention focused elsewhere. Come, I know another way out of the temple and one that will lead you outside the city and closer to your targets”.

Nyx walks towards the wall you shot an arrow at earlier and runs her hand along the stone surface as if searching for something. A moment later she stops before pressing her hand into the stone, which starts to move back into the wall much to your surprise. You listen as stone scrapes against stone until it finally stops with a click…and the floor in front of the wall starts to move! You watch in awe as the stone floor recedes into the wall until finally it stops, revealing a secret passage with a set of stairs leading down.

A secret passage, knowledge of seemingly everything in the city – or at least about me -, and ways to enter their temple from up above. Who are these people? you idly wonder before Nyx breaks your thoughts.

“Come, Sister, this passage leads into the sewers. You will find that the sewers connect nearly every part of the city, including to the outside. Should you ever find yourself in trouble or looking for a shortcut, simply look for an opening to the sewers to escape into. The residents of the sewers spend most of their time deeper below and should give you little trouble so long as you don’t encroach upon their territory or attack them” Nyx explains before walking down the passage leading to the hated sewers.

You hang your head and groan at the thought of entering the sewers again, but follow the Living Shadow anyways as she leads you through the maze of tunnels in the sewers.

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

12:15 pm

At last after what seems like an eternity, but in reality is only a few minutes, Nyx leads you down a final tunnel and to a large circular opening where a stream of sewer waste gently trickles down and to the outside. You rush outside and grab a lungful of air before turning around to thank the dwarven woman for her help but find that she is already gone, much to your annoyance. You shrug at the now expected phenomenon before turning around and heading outside in an attempt to get your bearings. After a minute of walking you stop and turn around, judging that you must be on the east side of the city.

“At least I’m in the right place” you say to yourself “the attacks have been on the farms east of the city. Luckily no one’s been killed yet; only livestock has been taken, but considering feral goblin behavior who knows how long that will last?” You look up towards the sky and smile at the clear blue expanse above, with no clouds in sight, before trudging along the rocky and grassy ground below your feet and towards the farmsteads ahead of you. After a few minutes of walking you come upon a farmstead, looking around for anyone you can talk to for information. You spot a young elven boy with short, fine blonde hair resting on a stump next to a corn field and decide to approach him for information.

“Excuse me?” you ask as you approach the elven lad, causing him to turn his head and look at you quizzically.

“Y-yes, may I help you?” the boy replies. You catch him staring at you with an admiring look, his eyes lingering on your face before moving down to your bust.

You smile politely at the young elf, who is probably no more than fifteen years olds, and ask “I was wondering if you could tell me about the feral goblins and where they come from. I’m looking to deal with them before they become a bigger problem than they already are”.

At the mention of feral goblins the youth’s face contorts into an angry visage “those no good feral goblins! They took a few of our cattle just the other night! A few nights before that them ferals took a few of Mindelrion’s pigs! They only come at around midnight, and only a few at a time, maybe five or six. Guards don’t want to risk anyone so we gots to fend for ourselves, but we ain’t no trained fighters!” The boy takes some time to calm down before continuing “if you really want to take care of them goblins I’m sure everyone ‘round here would sure appreciate, miss. I saw a few of ‘em come out from the forest over yonder” the youth stops and points towards a densely packed forest in the distance before continuing “so I reckon most of ‘em live there. If you do go, please be careful miss; those ferals are nastier than anything I ever seen”.

You smile at the boy, nodding and thanking him before heading towards the dense forest on the outskirts of the farms.

~~~~~
12:49 pm

You’ve been walking through the forest for the better part of nearly thirty minutes and still no goblins in sight. The trees are so tightly packed together that it would be difficult to find one person, let alone six or more! You continue walking through the forest, looking out for anything that may indicate feral goblins. You consider giving up before you smell, rather than see, anything that would indicate some sort of civilization; the first thing you smell is food cooking – beef if your sense don’t betray you – and the second, and much more telling, is the smell of poor hygiene, rotting food, and waste.

Gods, I don’t know which is worse; the sewers or feral goblins. With all these foul smells constantly assaulting me I think I’m building an immunity, or at least indifference, to it! you think while crinkling your nose at the disgusting aroma. You crouch down into a sneaking position while pulling your hood up and delight as the blessing on your coat takes effect and starts to camouflage you and your gear before following your nose towards where the smells are originating from. You follow the smell for a little while until, between the dense trees, you can see the outlines of what seem to be small huts. You move closer and kneel down behind a tree, using it and the other trees in the area as a sort of visual barrier against anything the might look in your direction.

You peek around the tree to get a better look of what you’re up against: in a small clearing in the forest you can see three small, shoddily built huts of wood, branches and twigs, and straw that could probably house three or four feral goblins uncomfortably, each one containing a ragged cloth flap to serve as a door. In front of the huts is a small campfire and a rotisserie above it with a cow legged impaled upon it. Next and probably more importantly, are five male, muddy green skinned feral goblins currently lounging around the campfire and a sixth manning the rotisserie, turning the leg every so often. You take the opportunity to examine the feral goblins’ armor and weapons and are disappointed that, unlike the ones you dealt with near your home, these goblins are better equipped. Each goblin is carrying what looks to be an iron short sword, axe, or dagger; however, none seem to be wearing armor aside from a few fur helmets, leather pants, or shoes. You then enter your aura sight and watch as the world changes into a cacophony of pulsing colors, and focus on the goblins.

Like before, and as is typical of goblins, they are strong against ice based magical damage and weak to fire based on the pulsing of blue on their figures lined with red cracks. You also take the chance and look at the small huts the goblins have built for themselves, noticing that much of what they have it built out of is flammable and is also weak to fire, while being strong in aqua – or water – based magics. You’re not quite sure, but you think you can also see some movement behind one of the curtains, however you can’t tell how many are behind there curtain if there are indeed goblins in the huts.

Hmm, there’s a lot of the nasty things; I don’t know if a full on assault would work too well. I could always opt for the stealthy approach since I am camouflaged, but as soon as I attack it will break you think before taking another look at the huts I do have a bow that enchants arrows with fire, so I could light their homes on fire. That might not be a bad idea since I don’t know exactly how many goblins there are. It would be a lot better than trying to seduce and charm these things; I’d likely be overrun in an instant you stop and shudder at the implications of being captured by feral goblins. You look around for anything that you could possibly use as a distraction of some sort, finding only a few rocks and nuts on the ground that might be used as a noise distraction. You also notice that some of the trees have thick, sturdy looking branches.

If I could get onto one of those branches I would have a clear view of the entire camp. They look to be concealing enough that I wouldn’t be noticed if I start firing at the goblins, but if I run out of arrows or get spotted then I’m a sitting duck. Or…I could always move around behind the huts and attack from behind… or I could come back later tonight when the majority of the goblins will be out raiding the farms for food and try to take out the others, and possibly surprise the others when they return

With many options available to you, you think of the best course of action to take.

12:52 pm

Choices
A. Attack the goblins!
A1. Run in and charge the goblins from the front (Specify with what weaponry and/or items)
A2. Make your way behind the goblins and attack from behind (Specify with what weaponry and/or items)

B. Sneak attack the goblins
B1. Try to move closer and launch a sneak attack on the goblins (Specify with what weaponry and/or items)
B2. Stay back and at range to attack the goblins (Specify with what weaponry and/or items)
B3. Move behind the huts and attack (specify with what weaponry and/or items)

C. Burn the huts down! (Specify with what weaponry and/or items)

D. Use the rocks and nuts as a distraction

E. Climb one of the trees and attack the goblins (Specify with what weaponry and/or items)

F. Try to charm the goblins
F1. Try to persuade the goblins to leave without causing any more trouble
F2. Use your body as a distraction to lure the feral goblins (Specify what you want to do i.e. lure the goblins into the forest and attack, lose them and double back, etc.)

G. Use your magic
G1. Use your Gold Magic Crystal: Healing: Level 1/4: Charges (3/3): Minor Healing (1 Charge, 15 MR)
G2. Use your Blue Magic Crystal: Ice: Level 1/4: Charges (2/3): Ice Shield (1 Charge, 15 MR)

H. Leave and possibly come back later

X. Other

Z. Character/Environment Interaction

Next Destination Choices
These choices are the places in queue to go to next. Vote on where you would like Colette to go next!
1.Explore the Slums a bit
2.Explore the red light district and what it has to offer
3.Go to Kramulet’s temple (specify what you want to do there)

I know it will be asked so here goes: yes the feral goblins are strong against ice magic, but this is only for damage dealt to them. The ice shield doesn’t count; it won’t go down faster because of their strength! Now, if you somehow learned damaging ice magic, that would be different…

Character/Environment Interaction explanation
The Character/Environment Interaction system allows you to interact with the world around you as well as interact with Colette or other characters in the story. Want to have Colette tie her hair up? Then choose this along with the main choices. Want her to stow away a stone, or tie up a bad guy with a rope? Go right ahead! Maybe you're in the middle of a fight and feel that clothing is too cumbersome. You can put on make-up, put clothes on and take clothes off, kick over a bucket, slap a succubus' ass.
Don't go too crazy, though. If it's a bit outlandish then unfortunately I might not be able to use it. Other than that, be creative guys and gals!

Inventory/Stats/Looks/Perks

Backpack

-Gold pouch (494 Gold: Holds 1000)
-Medium Gold Pouch (0 Gold: Holds 2000)
-Gold Magic Crystal: Healing
-Blue Magic Crystal: Ice (23 hours remain on recharge)
-Water canteen - empty
-Purple blanket w/Red hearts
-Small Mirror
-Map of Eborthia
-Rations (x3)
-4-Pronged Grappling Hook and Rope (Attached to each other)
-Map of Kilnhaven
-Emerald Lined Silver Bracelet
-Cotton White Socks
-Cotton White Panties
-Cotton White Bra

Satchels, Cases, Bolt Quivers
Satchel #1: Minor healing potion x2. Mild healing potion x1. Full
Satchel #2: Minor healing potion x1. Mild healing potion x1.
Satchel #3: Lock Pick x1.
Satchel #4: Empty.
Lock Pick Case (Can hold 15 lock picks. Takes up satchel slot): Lock Pick x15

Worn

-Fire Resistant Brown Studded Leather Armor. (Covers arms, enchanted to resist fire. Currently concealed)
-Black Reinforced Leather Trousers. (Reinforced shins, knees, and femurs. Currently concealed)
-Knee High Brown Leather Boots (mostly concealed)
-Grey Leather Armor Gloves.
-Lequis Blessed Pink Sheer Floral Stockings (See through. Blessing in effect when worn with matching set)
-Lequis Blessed Pink Sheer Floral Half-Bra (Can see breasts. Barely covers nipples. Shows more cleavage. Blessing in effect when worn with matching set)
-Lequis Blessed Pink Sheer Floral Thong (Can see privates. Exposes ass. Rides up on crotch and ass. Blessing in effect when worn with matching set)
-Lequis Blessed Pink Lace Floral Garter Belt (Currently holding up Blessed Pink Sheer Floral Stockings. Blessing in effect when worn with matching set)
-White Blouse (underneath Fire Resistant Brown Studded Leather Armor)
-Utility Belt (4 satchels attached. 1 lock pick case attached. Room for 1 more satchel, case, or crossbow quiver. Currently concealed)
-Throwing Knife Sheathe on Right Thigh. Holds 6 knives. (Currently concealed)
-Arrow Quiver (holds 30 arrows). Strapped to backpack.
-Black Silk Fabric. Tied to Hair.
-Enchanted Silver Ring of Minor Magical Reserves (enhances MR by 10). Third digit. Left hand. Over Leather Glove.
-Yyssbo Blessed Midnight Black Hooded Trench Coat (Has an extended hood to cover head. Goes down to ankles. Helps conceal weaponry and visible gear excluding backpack, bow quiver, and bow. Blessing in effect when sneaking).

Weaponry

-Steel Dagger w/8 inch blade. Sheathed. Left Boot. Concealed.
-Extra Sharp Steel short sword w/2 foot blade. Enchanted for extra cutting power. Sheathed. Utility Belt. Left side. Concealed.
-Throwing Knife x6. Sheathed. Right Thigh. Concealed.
-Fiery Elven Shortbow (enchants arrows to deal fire damage). Slung across back.
-Steel Arrows x28. In arrow quiver (holds 30 arrows).

Magic

-Gold Magic Crystal: Healing: Level 1/4: Charges (3/3): Minor Healing (1 Charge, 15 MR)
-Blue Magic Crystal: Ice: Level 1/4: Charges (2/3): Ice Shield (1 Charge, 15 MR)

Looks

-Wavy brown hair that goes just passed breasts. Tied in a ponytail.
-Wearing leather armor.
-Wearing Yyssbo blessed hooded trench coat. Hood up. Most gear currently concealed.
-Currently camouflaged

Stats

Health: Fine
MR: 55/60 (Regen 10 MR in 28 minutes)
Currently Camouflaged

Perks/Passives

Magical Sensitivity: Allows you to see magical strengths and weaknesses of beings and certain objects while making your erogenous zones much more sensitive, increasing arousal and pleasure at a faster pace.

Source of Energy: Magical monsters and beings that feed from your essence (blood and sexual secretions) gain more energy than normal from you and also suffer a short term power boost.

Dancer: Dancing comes naturally to you and, while it may not have uses in combat or when talking to someone, you find you can learn dances by seeing others dance or learning descriptions of dance.

Mental Quickness: You're a quick thinker when it comes to solving problems and smart to boot! If you're in a pinch you can easily notice potential escape routes, item and weapon combinations, optimal tactics to attack and defend in combat, how best to enter a building, etc. (I'll give helpful information and suggestions on how to handle situations, but not too much).

Charismatic: If you've got it, flaunt it! You know you're pretty, and you've always been a leader. You can use your feminine wiles to seduce both men and women alike and persuade them to your line of thinking, or you can use your natural charisma to rally troops into battle and improve morale with your strong words and character! Heck, you could probably charm the doors of Mordor open and simply walk in! (Increase Charm skill by 1 rank, people will like you more, and desire you more, you will be more inspiring to others when you speak, you're naturally more sexier).

Feedback: When you get too close to rifts there's a chance that you will lose 10 MR and deal minor health damage. Health damage will never kill or knock you out.

Increased Attraction: You received a blessing at the temple of Lequis on your undergarments and now people find you more attractive than you originally were. (Requires Lequis Blessed thong, garter belt, bra, and stockings being worn)

Increased Persuasion: You received a blessing at the temple of Lequis on your undergarments and now you’re slightly more persuasive in conversations. (Requires Lequis Blessed thong, garter belt, bra, and stockings being worn)

Quicker Reflexes: You received a blessing at the temple of Lequis on your undergarments and now you have slightly faster reflexes, allowing you to dodge attacks better and avoid danger. (Requires Lequis Blessed thong, garter belt, bra, and stockings being worn)

Camouflage: You received a blessing at the temple of Yyssbo on your Midnight Black Hooded Trench Coat which allows you to blend in with your surroundings when sneaking and remaining stationary or moving slowly. Any high profile action such as attacking, being attacked and hit, running, being bumped into, etc. will break the effect. Moderately improves sneaking. (Requires Yyssbo Blessed Midnight Black Hooded Trench Coat)

Cat Legs: You received a blessing at the temple of Yyssbo on your Midnight Black Hooded Trench Coat which allows you to fall from greater distances without taking damage. Falling from roof tops and other moderately high distances will result in no damage taken. Major and Extreme distances will still result in damage or death (Don’t jump off cliffs or off really tall buildings! Requires Yyssbo Blessed Midnight Black Hooded Trench Coat).

Dual Wielding Novice: You’ve taken the first steps of learning how to wield two weapons at once. Dual wielding allows you to attack with two one-handed weapons at once, essentially doubling the damage you do. However, at present you are severely lacking in skill and find it very difficult to hit enemies in combat. You need much more practice before you can learn how to properly fight using two weapons at once.

Dances
Belly Dancing: Thanks to Lula you now know how to do the traditional and provocative belly dancing of the desert nation, Ornsimun.

Strip Dancing: You know what is necessary to strip dance after watching a dancer at “Exotic Sway”

Pole Dancing: You learned how to pole dance by watching a dancer at “Exotic Sway”

Line Dancing: You know how to line dance, having won a competition back home involving line dance.

Sex Perks/Passives
Minor sexual experience: You’ve had sex enough times to know how to please yourself and your partner competently and, while you are no expert, you’re confident in your skills. You’re still capable of being embarrassed by things of a sexual nature, but you’re much more open to them now and are comfortable with your sexuality.

Hymen Intact: You still have your hymen intact.

Vaginal Experience: You’ve had sex using your vagina before – nothing special.

Anal: You have some experience using your anus when it comes to sex, but not much.

Oral: You’re pretty good at giving head and can adequately please most people with your mouth if you put your mind to it.

Boob-gasms: It turns out that your enhanced sensitivity makes it so you can have orgasms just from breasts stimulation alone. Isn’t that nifty?

Ear-gasms: Your natural heightened sensitivity allows you to have orgasms from having only your half-elf ears stimulated. Weird.

No gag-reflex: Thanks to Lula’s help you know how to properly control your gag reflex, allowing you to deep throat with ease, or put other large objects down your throat.

Skills

-Shortbows: 2/4
-Longbows: 2/4
-Crossbows: 2/4
-One-handed Crossbows: 2/4
-Thrown Weapons: 2/4
-Daggers: 2/4
-Short-swords: 2/4
-Rapiers: 2/4
-Hand-to-Hand: 2/4
-Unarmored: 2/4
-Light Armor: 2/4
-Sneak: 2/4
-Lockpicking: 2/4
-Charm: 3/4
-Item Enchantment: 1/4
-Identify Enchantment: 1/4

Last edited:

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

As tempting as the results of F1 likely would be...

I'll vote H, best to attack at night

Last edited:

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My preliminary thought is that sending a volley of flaming arrows into the houses (from a preferably well-hidden location) would be the best initial course of action. "Smoke them out", as it were. We could then try to run (if there seem to be too many) or pick them off from a distance.

Which would be a combination of C and B2 (with flaming arrows), I believe.