What's new

ACT Abandoned [触手股縄渡りゲーム] Tentacle Crotch-rope Movement Game (KooooNSoft)

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: [Incomplete] [触手股縄渡りゲーム] Tentacle Crotch-rope Movement Game (KooooNSoft)

Although it's not them but the ones before the current ones.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Looks like Rindou gals are getting penetrated after all.
The CG is already on torrent!

And its glorious!

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ps for those who dont know but i think the artist is making a vn with this character.
He already made one for ( ), but that one wasn't on nearly as large scale as Liese (the one linked earlier)

Funny enough, you can tell from my profile image alone and one of the preview pics from the dlsite link I posted that the artist who drew my icon was inspired by that CG.

Last edited:
OP
JaegerNimrod

JaegerNimrod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sup dudes

No updates, but the Witch Girl link expired, so here's a new one.

Filename: LEGSINTHEAIRLOOKINGLIKETHEYFEELNICE.rar

PW: VOLCANOPUSSYMELTYOURPETERLIKEICE

KS has been quiet lately, which happens a lot, so who knows what will happen next or when it will happen. Patience as always.

-JN

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi, first time posting on this thread, just before anything thank you Jin and everyone for providing the links and updates on what KS is doing, also as another note, I saw that the Samus game got updated to version 2.01. From what I could gather of Google Translate, it seems some minor bugs got fixed, and now the pissing animation is affected by how much cum or the length of cum is used? in the finish animation. Thanks a lot for everything.

minipotato

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi, first time posting on this thread, just before anything thank you Jin and everyone for providing the links and updates on what KS is doing, also as another note, I saw that the Samus game got updated to version 2.01. From what I could gather of Google Translate, it seems some minor bugs got fixed, and now the pissing animation is affected by how much cum or the length of cum is used? in the finish animation. Thanks a lot for everything.
yep, that's basically it. just set the orgasm length in the options menu to whatever duration you want and she'll piss for as long as she cums

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

Samus game got updated to version 2.01
thought i'd go and get that update from koonsoft's site but just gives me a blank white page and anything and all my old links on that site give 404 error.
is it locale related or has koonsoft moved...? anyone?

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thought i'd go and get that update from koonsoft's site but just gives me a blank white page and anything and all my old links on that site give 404 error.
is it locale related or has koonsoft moved...? anyone?
I think the site uses java?

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

It was chrome browser.... edge worked fine...

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It was chrome browser.... edge worked fine...
Not working for me in firefox either.
If i diable Ublock on the page it loads fine.

EDIT: but if i disable javascript it goes white again.

xxitachixx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I need this! I know it takes time to make masterpieces, but darnit i WANT this so bad :p

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Blog update, it's a week old but better late then never:

No major progress on crotch rope game, seems to be waiting for some illustration(s) to continue working on it.
A "Sister Fight" side game is about 1-2 months from completion, though most of the remaining work for the programmer, rather than Koooon himself.
Lastly, a new addition to the Girl series, Kung Fu Girl, is in early stages of development (!!!)
Sneak peek at new girl design, though may be subject to change:

On a completely unrelated note, here's a fantastic piece of fan art of Shinobi Girl I found earlier:

Artist seems to go by pepo/absolute1123
Edit: found an older, less color saturated version with the tag "taro" for the artist
Edit2: Relinked via imgur, sankaku is a butt

Last edited:
OP
JaegerNimrod

JaegerNimrod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

No major progress on crotch rope game, seems to be waiting for some illustration(s) to continue working on it.
A "Sister Fight" side game is about 1-2 months from completion, though most of the remaining work for the programmer, rather than Koooon himself.
Lastly, a new addition to the Girl series, Kung Fu Girl, is in early stages of development (!!!)

On a completely unrelated note, here's a fantastic piece of fan art of Shinobi Girl I found earlier:

Edit: found an older, less color saturated version with the tag "taro" for the artist

Sweet. Side note to all curious: this is generally the MO for KS games. Lots of waiting for an announced game, then suddenly an announcement that there are 2-3 other games in the works because one person got bored while waiting for the programmer/illustrator/whatever to finish on their end.

It's frustrating as hell, but it all looks good and there are definite signs of progress. For now, more patience.

Also, it sounds from his latest blog post that he will try to be more active on twitter about progress updates, if you absolutely have to be up-to-date.

samlans

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Edit2: Relinked via imgur, sankaku is a butt
I really like the design of kung fu girl reminds me of shinobi with how she is wearing her clothin, cant wait for the Koonsoft te releas there new game and that i can play them

Archmaid Crowvette

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is a victory for people who love China dresses, I hope he sticks with this design.

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Another blog update, with an image of Kung Fu Girl's clothing degradation
Also, koooon's created a twitter account, which will hopefully mean more frequent updates.

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

As the series goes, I think he is literally the LM's doppelganger in JP by now xD
Their sense of naming thing are hardly apart!

Lewdovico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ah, hope those aren't the only 3 variations of dress break.

I really preferred the 7 or so various stages of clothing that WG had, especially because it feel a lot more like a "real" game, whereas the previous titles were a lot like Newgrounds-style rando submits.

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Still curious as to what magic anime characters use to keep the fabric of china dresses perfectly outlining their belly buttons.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ah, hope those aren't the only 3 variations of dress break.

I really preferred the 7 or so various stages of clothing that WG had, especially because it feel a lot more like a "real" game, whereas the previous titles were a lot like Newgrounds-style rando submits.
I wouldn't worry about it. If anything, the middle picture is a stack of all the torn clothing pieces on one naked model, like how the regular Witch Girl was a naked model with a stack of witch clothing over her.
So it probably works like her chest, waist, underwear, gloves, leggings, hair doodles, etc. can all break in two stages: ripped and gone.
If he hasn't done it that way, then he's an idiot because he already has the art done and a previously working system that would allow this.