What's new

ADV PUZ RPG Maker Loli [リーフジオメトリ] L.Depth (RJ373560)

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
image-800.jpg
CI-EN link: (Demo is included)
Dlsite: (Demo included)
Warning: Horror-themed
Genre: Puzzle
Genre tags: Male protagonist, dating sim (lite), 2D art. H stats
Fetish Tags: Female: Pure love, loli

Controls
Z - Interact
X - Cancel/Menu
C- Flashlight
Shift - Hide menu/Run

Gameplay

From the creators of the Sequel games comes a new title that's not a sequel game. The CI-EJN trial is pretty barebones, two H scenes, 10 minutes at most. Unsure if this H game will get translated like the last Sequel H games this developer created before, but those H games have been translated into English if people want to play them.

It's a horror game where you run around interacting with stuff and solving minor puzzles as you progress through the mansion. There is no combat, just walking, interacting with the environment, and solving minor puzzles.
The adult content happens with the Astinato sisters in the safe room for the sake of "purifying mana." Just talk to them and ask them to squeeze you.

Last edited by a moderator:

harryblum

Reputation score
Stuck on the bit where you need to open the gate with the monster near you. There is a clock that reads 14:00, a picture of 5 families and some papers that say at least 12 people were killed. This is all just guesses using bad translation software, the code is 4 digits and its seeming like I'm going to have to guess.

gtlz

Reputation score
Messed around with some of the switches and variables. Gallery room should be fully unlocked. Interact with the bed and use the second option.

Edit: Cleaner save uploaded.

Attachments

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Stuck on the bit where you need to open the gate with the monster near you. There is a clock that reads 14:00, a picture of 5 families and some papers that say at least 12 people were killed. This is all just guesses using bad translation software, the code is 4 digits and its seeming like I'm going to have to guess.
Something to do with clock hands. Apparently the answer is 1331.

zenjirou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have gotten stuck in some house in the woods with a girl singing and a bunch of boxes that you slide around. I can't seem to figure out where to slide the boxes to clear it, or if i'm missing something. I do know that no matter how i move the last box at the end, it will block where i need to go. Anyone have a solution yet?

BlackAche32

Reputation score
how do you get out of the first room?
Nevermind you need to use an item that you find. to open the door

Last edited:

Lazyrick

Reputation score
I have gotten stuck in some house in the woods with a girl singing and a bunch of boxes that you slide around. I can't seem to figure out where to slide the boxes to clear it, or if i'm missing something. I do know that no matter how i move the last box at the end, it will block where i need to go. Anyone have a solution yet?
that one stumped me for a while as well. When you get to the last box, don't move it. instead take a step down, and move the box hidden next to it. That one you can push out of the way and get past.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Is this game actually scary, I cracked open the game files and it looks like there's a few jumpscare image cards in the game.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
The thread's OP needs to be updated with more information.

Haro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'd love it if someone could eventually make a guide. I'd love to support Leaf Geometry but I'm terrbly weak when it comes to horror games. If it was reverse rape on loss then I'd be able to manage but dealing with a literal monster is too spooky for me.

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section to be locked due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread unlocked.

anonim138

Reputation score
Has anyone reached the true end? I have problem unlocking 3 last scenes in gallery. It seems that some conditions need to be completed, but I don't get exactly what I'm supposed to do. Thanks for any help.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Has anyone reached the true end? I have problem unlocking 3 last scenes in gallery. It seems that some conditions need to be completed, but I don't get exactly what I'm supposed to do. Thanks for any help.
That's not the true end.
The true end is the easiest to get. Talk to the girls, and help them get over their problems and boom true end.

The 3 scenes are from the lust end. In order to get it, you need to get every other scene in the game. Yes that includes saying yes to the pee scenes when you go to bed, and then continue going to bed (which is what tripped me up)

Then after doing all that, when you have the key that opens the door to the true end, go to open it and a ??? in pink will appear in the options of choices, which goes to the lust end.

Apparently there are 3 endings to the game.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
What do I do after meeting Ineru?
After socializing with Ineru for a bit you should have a glass bottle.
If you examine the painting to the left of the second mirror, your character will remark about filling in the eyes.

If you use the knife you'll cut yourself and the blood will fill up the glass bottle. The blood bottle can be used to paint in eyes.