What's new

RPG Loli Shota [リーフジオメトリ/ Leaf Geometry] Sequel Colony

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
At night, go outside and to the back of the clinic.
Got any advice on event 50?
EDIT:... Oh it's part of quest 42's line.
Hahahaha, I'm traumatized by Sequel Blight. That game had so much missable stuff.

You can see hints of darkness in this game.
One of the heroines is a rape victim, and even worse stuff has happened to her.
I have a theory that Colony was originally meant to be Asylum, but because of the inclusion of the protagonist the tone was lighthearted overall, so he tried again, and removed the male MC.
There was a even an intelligent dog called explorer which I think is the predecessor to the bestiality NPC (blanking on name) in Asylum.
It also takes place in an isolated location without many NPCs.

Well... when I played this MTL'd a while back I didn't get any nuances and didn't do post-game.

Now that I am, I've realized that this is probably the first game I've played where I just don't like a heroine.
That heroine being Ponea, if I'm spelling her name right.

I hope his outreach to get more people into his game is working. If he makes more money he makes more games.

Hmmm... thinking on it... maybe a small part of why he made Asylum was to bring in that audience? Female MC, bestiality, tentacles. That game's got some pretty traditional ryona moments even if it keeps up the pace of female assertive content for the most part.

Pretty happy that DLsite makes sales number public info. I'm really curious how Sequel Kudgel will do and if that outreach(assumed) managed to work and attract new people.

Last edited:

bmyhand34

Reputation score
how do you give the ring of promise to the characters i have all the h scenes done and everybody above 200 favorabllity and passion above 50?

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
how do you give the ring of promise to the characters i have all the h scenes done and everybody above 200 favorabllity and passion above 50?
You get the main materials for it, but you still have to craft it.
After crafting it, you can gift it to the girl you want, and you'll get a specific scene for that person that doesn't exist in the reminiscence room. It's a reused CG but it's technically a new scene.

PatchKappaKappa

Reputation score
Does anyone know how to progress Event 51? I'm stuck trying to find the Graveyard of the Fallen. I found a gate at the end of the left stairs at the Cave of Brands but it said I can't go in from there.

Many thanks for the help!

OP
Lazyrick

Lazyrick

Reputation score
Does anyone know how to progress Event 51? I'm stuck trying to find the Graveyard of the Fallen. I found a gate at the end of the left stairs at the Cave of Brands but it said I can't go in from there.

Many thanks for the help!
there's stairs leading to the Graveyard of the Fallen south of the left stairs. if you take the right stairs in the cave of brands, it'll eventually spit you out past the gate south of the left stairs, which you can open for quick access to the GotF stairs.

PatchKappaKappa

Reputation score
Any tips of beating Trau? I struggle to beat her even on Casual lol. I just wanna see what happens after you beat her.

Also, how do you trigger the quest that will get the Transfer Sword on that remote island working to get you to the mainland? And where do you buy all the sexual gifts that you need to give to get the extra hentai scenes?

Last edited:
OP
Lazyrick

Lazyrick

Reputation score
Any tips of beating Trau? I struggle to beat her even on Casual lol. I just wanna see what happens after you beat her.

Also, how do you trigger the quest that will get the Transfer Sword on that remote island working to get you to the mainland? And where do you buy all the sexual gifts that you need to give to get the extra hentai scenes?
I had a lot of trouble with Trau too. I did a lot of grinding on the Chickeners at the Fae Village, and improved my gear as much as I could using Saxas's dungeon. even then, it was a real close one. best I can tell you is she's weak to light and strong to dark attacks.
for subordinate island, you really just have to explore it. after talking with Lusica enough, you can start exploring by busting open the gate on the right side of the beach. opening the events in your menu should give you a hint on where to head next for the main story.
To get the sex items, you need to do a small quest. Solte should give you a quest about finding a card (event 30), which is on the ladder in the basement. after finding it, Beryl adds a white box to your room, which will sell you sex items.

Miniluv101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Where did we previously learn Fake-Rabi and Dire are the 'same' person? I remember unlocking all his scenes in Awake, but can't remember being told about this, did I just forgot?

Koshkamka

Reputation score
So, I just finished the post-game quest that unlocks the Altar of Reincarnation, and Beryl said something like "you can fight the destiny and something may change". Is that just a hint at the reincarnation system/new game+, or does that means that you can actually get a happier ending in the New Game+?

OP
Lazyrick

Lazyrick

Reputation score
seriously though, I've looked everywhere. How do I trigger event 45?
45 is just a small convo with the big titty cat lady. There should be a Nekonchu outside the clinic that appeared for me after beating Shin. Since you can't find it, I just wanna ask, did you save her yet from the big metal thing (event 34)?

PatchKappaKappa

Reputation score
Apparently, I didn't do the switch puzzle event (frankly because I didn't understand what the hints from the room meant), so after about 30 mins of spamming the puzzle, I just went ahead and looked the combinations up. I did the questline and just finished Event 45 from there.

By the way, did you guys know that Hakika is already making a new SEQUEL game?

OP
Lazyrick

Lazyrick

Reputation score
Apparently, I didn't do the switch puzzle event (frankly because I didn't understand what the hints from the room meant), so after about 30 mins of spamming the puzzle, I just went ahead and looked the combinations up. I did the questline and just finished Event 45 from there.

By the way, did you guys know that Hakika is already making a new SEQUEL game?
Yep. , which has Lusica from the post game content as one of the party members. And considering all the references to a new robot threat in the post game, I imagine that is going to be the main focus for it. Also the game series is now Blight, Awake, Colony, and Kludge, or B.A.C.K., but according to the Q/A on their blog there is no real meaning behind it.