What's new

RPG Loli Shota [リーフジオメトリ/ Leaf Geometry] Sequel Colony

PatchKappaKappa

Reputation score
No, but since it's made by the same author, I thought that maybe someone would had seen if anyone had made a translation for it.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Could look for yourself, would've been quicker than posting even.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
How do you guys feel about Chemica in this game?

I feel since Maria Brion was extremely popular in Sequel Awake, Hakika's kind of decided to add more submissive type heroines to the game.
I honestly think it works really well! Most of the heroines he writes are pretty forward sexually, and when that's the norm, the forwardness stops feeling so forward.

I feel like adding a sub among all the heroines allows those players who want a male-dominant focus to have 1 heroine (which is a nice subversion since it's the opposite in most eroge XD)
and it also means there's a gap in the heroines when it comes to their sexual nature.

Though Chemica's 100 passion continuation makes objectively no sense. I feel like he should just stick to his guns when it comes to that personally. I feel like the characterization and scene composition should trump stuff like that.

Anyways, Chemica was different in multiple ways. Outside of being the most submissive heroine, she's also got hair down there. I checked out Hakika's pixiv, and found out that one of the tags he likes to use is something along the lines of "disgusting pussy." Seems he likes drawing it in high detail to the point that it looks nasty in comparison to the rest of the art. The heroine where it's most prominent is Ponea.

Last edited:

PatchKappaKappa

Reputation score
Chemica's my fave too tbh. Wish she had more scenese.

As for second, it's a tier between Auris and Lestea for me. Lestea's just so adorable

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Chemica's my fave too tbh. Wish she had more scenese.

As for second, it's a tier between Auris and Lestea for me. Lestea's just so adorable
Chemica's not my favorite. Just wanted to talk about the inclusion of her character type, and how people felt about it.
For this game, my favorite's Auris followed by Rabi.

PatchKappaKappa

Reputation score
So I just found out that you get to fight Maria in this game, but it seems that I missed her bossfight. Where do I find her?

Attachments

OP
Lazyrick

Lazyrick

Reputation score
So I just found out that you get to fight Maria in this game, but it seems that I missed her bossfight. Where do I find her?
She's a boss in Saxas's superdungeon. After the main story, there should be an event at the top of the lighthouse that takes you to her "house". the dungeon entrance is upstairs.

Smoothbore

Reputation score
Has anyone figured out how final dungeon boss Saxa's judgement works? I tried spending the turns while the debuff was on without attacking and still got guilty, but not on all party members. Everyone was just using buffs on themselves and debuffs on Saxa.

BillyJones

Reputation score
I have a few questions about the game because i'm kinda confused and I was hoping someone could help (it is kind of spoilery so don't read it if you haven't played the game).

- A bit after the start of the game dire prompts a conversation about his and fake-rabi's connection and there is a choice for if you knew about it already but i have no recollection of this in any of the other games at all (was there another game other then blight and awake or was there a manga or something that had extra story details maybe). Could you have been told about it in the Aurum company room with the maids blocking both entrances in the first game (and if so, how do you enter that room because i was never able to)?.

- How do i enter the bottom right room of the second floor in the base. I am assuming that it is supposed to be fagolta's room as i cant think of anyone else but i have finished the game and all of the side-quests but the room hasn't been unlocked yet.

- In the "special" section of the journey log what is the second last line supposed to be (I am assuming it is supposed to be the affection for the person who is supposed to stay in the bottom right room).

- How do i get all the underwear for the girls because i have only managed to get Rabi and Fake-Rabi's so far.

Thanks and sorry for all the questions.

rickggmaker

Reputation score
guys, you can help me with some things.

So I'm stuck on some things like where to find quest 50 ?, how to solve quest 44 and 42? I say this because I have no information or idea on how to research the course.

And this last topic is another doubt that I have, what is reincarnation for? only that who can help me with these things I would be grateful

purplepower

Reputation score
Played the last two games, and i thought all 3 games were the same MC so why does this have the shota tag. Did the MC's change?

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Played the last two games, and i thought all 3 games were the same MC so why does this have the shota tag. Did the MC's change?
No, some scenes the miniaturizing drug that was used in the previous games aren't used on the heroines but on the hero instead.

furryfuryy

Reputation score
how do i get over the pass in the graceyard of the fallen

Last edited by a moderator:

furryfuryy

Reputation score
how do you defet the final boss in the schisma Ess > well first phase not problem secand phase it one shot me all the time and all my characters is max level

and do somone know if ther is a guid for all the junks i missing one and i have run around the world 2 times cant find it

ijaargoti

Reputation score
How to complete event 31? I cannot find the 'big iron thing' in the underground forest, if anybody knows how to get to it pls tell

IntrepidMoon

Reputation score
Where are the funerary ground for event 39?
It's where you defeated the main story's final boss. The fastest route is Schisma Caa - Ethereal Town Nemiela, walk south past the original entrace, use the shortcut staircase to Nemiela's Fringes, then go north through the cave entrance.

killer9234322

Reputation score
I have a few questions about the game because i'm kinda confused and I was hoping someone could help (it is kind of spoilery so don't read it if you haven't played the game).

- A bit after the start of the game dire prompts a conversation about his and fake-rabi's connection and there is a choice for if you knew about it already but i have no recollection of this in any of the other games at all (was there another game other then blight and awake or was there a manga or something that had extra story details maybe). Could you have been told about it in the Aurum company room with the maids blocking both entrances in the first game (and if so, how do you enter that room because i was never able to)?.

- How do i enter the bottom right room of the second floor in the base. I am assuming that it is supposed to be fagolta's room as i cant think of anyone else but i have finished the game and all of the side-quests but the room hasn't been unlocked yet.

- In the "special" section of the journey log what is the second last line supposed to be (I am assuming it is supposed to be the affection for the person who is supposed to stay in the bottom right room).

- How do i get all the underwear for the girls because i have only managed to get Rabi and Fake-Rabi's so far.

Thanks and sorry for all the questions.
how did you get Fake-Rabi's underwear?

I got Chemica ,Emela and Lestea underwear
-chemica i kinda forgot but i think you have to talk to her or if i remember which choice i press when talked to her (i think it was check relationship , i dont know why)
-Emela was by spending time in your room if i remember correctly
-Lestea was by going to her room and select sit on topwhere she sits on top of the face

I just wanted Fake Rabi.......