What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [リーフジオメトリ] SEQUEL kludge [RJ329602]

aurinkojakuu

Reputation score
I don't know how that is even possible. You go to the Old Harbor through the Transparent House. Aoe is the adventurer/researcher sitting at the table on the ground floor of the transparent house asking for info on the death rain.
Can you confirm that these are, respectively, the transparent house and the old harbor (assuming that they are for the sake of this post, forgive me if not lmao)? I found the old harbor when trying to fully explore the first teleporter areas. I found the transparent house later because of the mission I got at the old harbor. When I went to the base thingy within the second teleporter category I got info about the transparent house and then went there. Maybe I just have the wrong areas? I don't know how else to square this. If I have either wrong, can you clarify what is right?

Attachments

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Can you confirm that these are, respectively, the transparent house and the old harbor (assuming that they are for the sake of this post, forgive me if not lmao)? I found the old harbor when trying to fully explore the first teleporter areas. I found the transparent house later because of the mission I got at the old harbor. When I went to the base thingy within the second teleporter category I got info about the transparent house and then went there. Maybe I just have the wrong areas? I don't know how else to square this. If I have either wrong, can you clarify what is right?
Neither of those pictures is the transparent house or the old harbor. This is the transparent house. Old Harbor is through the ladder on the bottom floor

Attachments

aurinkojakuu

Reputation score
Neither of those pictures is the transparent house or the old harbor. This is the transparent house. Old Harbor is through the ladder on the bottom floor
Going to try it soon to make sure, but everything you say makes 100% sense. I got mixed up because the name of transparent house and the place where I was at looked very similar, so I confused one for the other. And old harbor I just assumed to be the place in that picture because there was a quest there and it was the last place I'd actually gotten to. As is typically the case when I play these games, I feel very dumb right now. Thanks for your patience with my nonsense

Reputation score
So, how are the gameplay and character customization in this one? I personally liked the first Sequel game the most in terms of gameplay and it only got worse in terms of customization with each following game with Asylum being the worst, IMO. Plotwise, though, Colony is my favorite.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
So, how are the gameplay and character customization in this one? I personally liked the first Sequel game the most in terms of gameplay and it only got worse in terms of customization with each following game with Asylum being the worst, IMO. Plotwise, though, Colony is my favorite.
Hakika's been simplifying the game since Blight.
Kludge is no exception.
Both the defensive and offensive skill tree in Kludge fits on one screen though.

I'd say the gameplay's pretty good still though. Just finished the final boss and it was a challenge based on the limitations your characters had. Since in Blight you can class and subclass everyone to get whatever skillset you wanted the bosses that challenge you in Kludge that incentivize different stat spreads wouldn't force you to switch your party around.

Plot of Kludge is similar to Colony, without the personal touch of Colony.

Currently, Kludge is my least favorite SEQUEL game, but hey... maybe the MTL playthrough has something to do with it?

Awake>Colony>Blight>Kludge
for me.

I'm factoring a mix of the story, combat, and erotic material for my personal ranking.
View attachment 40604
I always get stuck playing games from this circle, this one is no exception (at least this time it took 5 hours before I got stuck, most of the time I get stuck way more often). I don't know how to complete the quest in this picture. I've done every other quest except for 2, 5, 6, and 15 (including three that are past this one in the quest log thingy. I did go to the transparent house it talks about (machine translation, not sure it's right) and seemingly did everything there, including getting the ability to invite the mini slime girl and the other girl there, but that doesn't seem to do anything either way beyond counting toward quest 5. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I've looked in all the likely places and I'm very stumped at what I'm supposed to be doing. If I go talk to the quest giver, the machine translation says "The required parts are explained in Luzica. Please collect it as soon as possible." I don't know if that helps, it certainly doesn't for me because I don't know who Luzica could be (I'm only trasnlating when I need to).
Oof. Playing the game in full Japanese. Not even gonna play it MTL? Damn...

Last edited:

Garohjime

Reputation score
One thing I don't like about this circle's games is they don't really have a way to open the gallery unless you finish the game, unlike circles like studio Grimm. Sadly I don't know Japanese, and playing with the google translate app in my hand is rather difficult. Anyone happen to have a save file?

aurinkojakuu

Reputation score
Oof. Playing the game in full Japanese. Not even gonna play it MTL? Damn...
Yeah, it's sort of my modus operandi. I've been doing it for years now; in fact, I almost never play stuff that's been translated. I don't know any Japanese beyond common menu options and yes/no, and I don't have any plans to learn. The justification comes down to two things: that it's broadly faster, with exceptions (not having to read a bunch of text saves a bunch of time and not having to deal with an external program is a small boost too) and that you can come up with your own story for what's going on, which can be beneficial. I like to think that I've played enough of these games to have a firm grasp on what's going on from context clues and game/genre knowledge, but sometimes it fails. When I absolutely need information I use yandex's image to text translator tool, but I try to use that as little as possible. Posting here is my last resort, if available.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Decided to try post game content....
so for start trying to hunt these chicken for lving up
anyone know the easy way to kill it?
the only way i know is Dita restrain for dodge = 0 then next turn make all enemy def / mdef 0
problem unlike the 3rd series there no one have the skill to make her move 1st hence by RNG these chicken can still run

harryblum

Reputation score
Do the cards you buy from the little girl and put in the chest even do anything? Because they were all so expensive and from the girl who sold all the sex toys I assumed they were each individual scenes. Now that I have all but 3 of the scenes and none of them involve the girl I have no idea what they're for.

Lazyrick

Reputation score
Do the cards you buy from the little girl and put in the chest even do anything? Because they were all so expensive and from the girl who sold all the sex toys I assumed they were each individual scenes. Now that I have all but 3 of the scenes and none of them involve the girl I have no idea what they're for.
not really. they're there as a goof most likely. they're like the coupons kids would give to parents as gifts like "1 free back massage", "1 free chore without complaining", etc. The first is for "1 chat", and the rest are also goofy, like another being a "lick coupon" and then she licks your finger.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
The last one gives you the items needed to craft an engagement ring.

Haro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Won't surprise me if they do give her a scene in future updates but at the same time. Box Girls were already in a Sequel game. I think awake

IntrepidMoon

Reputation score
Since sub-par's translation just came out and people may be (re)playing this, I wanted to give a tiny skill PSA.
1) Skill 189: Lightning Thrust/雷光の突き states it has a Power of 180, but the damage formula is for Power 150.
2) Skill 100: Victim Path/ヴィクティムパス recovers all SP as well as HP, even though it only says HP.
3) Finally, if, for whatever reason, you're going from 1.00 JP to 1.11JP/1.00EN, Skill 111: Ether Claw/エーテルクロー has been corrected to only repeating once. This may seem like it's doing half damage, and from what it was, it is, but it was bugged in the first place.
On a side note, these issues are present in the Japanese version.

Kinsei

Reputation score
Kind of surprised this topic isn't more bustling, what with sub-par's translation having just released.

Anyway, does anyone know if there is any inherent benefit or loss from the characters you can recruit for the base? I feel like the game's been going out of its way to remind me I can only have five recruits, but that just makes me leery to recruit anyone at all. I just reached the point where the first two are recruitable and I'm at a bit of a loss.

OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I didn't even know there was a translation on it, had to go look for it since it's not on the translation forum on here. I've updated the OP. Well, gotta replay this now for those juicy H scenes. Though, I swear everytime I play this developers H games I just wish my choices mattered, like Black Souls...

This developer's next H game is in the works, looks like it's going to be more on the hentai statistics side of things.

FloofyIsGood

Reputation score
Alright, reached the (presumably) final boss of main game. Would like some tips.
1642971809773.png
...And she absolutely wrecks me. Yubeil is there for tanking, Faria tries to do atk/mag debuffs, Kuu for heals and Dita as main damage dealer, but...Vyner's ultimate move messes me up by wiping the party. Is there some way to prevent it or mitigate damage, aside from 15-turn Faria's CD? Rest of her attacks hit pretty bad too, but I don't think I should be grinding, every prior boss fight was challenging but not outright impossible. Difficulty is Normal, and yeah I know I could lower it but would like to win as is. Thanks in advance!
Late edit:
Turns out you can dispel her Errorstone buff...

Last edited:
OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
On a somewhat unrelated note, the demo for the next H game this dev is making is out, I've posted a thread about it so people can talk about it there.