What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [リーフジオメトリ] SEQUEL kludge [RJ329602]

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
image-800 (1).jpg
DL site: (Demo is included)
CI-EN: (Free DEMO included in a blog post: )
English Translation patch:
Genre/Tags: Male Protagonist, 2D, dating sim, lolicon, role-playing game
Engine RPG maker VX ACE

Controls: Standard RPG maker controls.

Story: (Japanese)

Summary: The sequel game to the sequel, to the sequel, to the sequel game, but probably isn't a sequel to those games. If you played the previous H games by this developer then you should know what to expect. This creator puts a good effort into his H games in terms of length. The story has meaningless choices, the dating sim is lite, the gameplay is standard JRPG fanfare albeit with more effort put into it than an average one. This one is going to have an expanded harem to interact with, and some random NPC characters, so expect a ton of waifus with a divided HCG count among all of them. Also currently, one of the H scenes is bugged and cannot be unlocked, the one right after the footjob, the developer will fix it with the dl-site trial release.

Come for the cute character designs stay for the.... Cute character designs. And story I guess, the last few SEQUEL games were English translated, so if nothing else that's a good reason to play them. If the translator still enjoys this creator then maybe this one will be too, best to keep an eye out.

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I really hope the sexual content is as far removed from Asylum as possible.
Previews aren't bad so far.

Most of these girls aren't really doing it for me though.

Main heroine is going to be in an antagonistic position towards you from the start, and 3 out of the 5 heroines have no romantic inclinations towards the MC at all. This includes the main heroine.

I'm partially interested in Uval the robo-girl, because it seems she learns human emotions through interactions and that'll be interesting to watch the change.
Definitely gonna choose Yorunaya for the promise ring. She's sexually interested and gets really active the moment things turn sexual. Now that's my jam. Seems like she even... likes you...
Rujika could be good. With lines like, "mouth is another erogenous zone, and is really obsessed with her virginity" I feel like I'm not gonna like her much though. She's probably going to be all foreplay, and anal. Not really into anal, or bjs. She's also mostly just a "friend" character so there's no meat even on the romance part like you'd get from Lestea in Colony.

But yeah, in the Sequel series these heroines are doing the least for me.
Asylum is different from the Sequel series, but if they're going to be a part of the same world than of course Asylum girls are at the bottom.

Last edited:

Haro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Im super hype for this but probably gonna have to sit out on it for a while till we get a translation but still excited for another Reverse rape game. I enjoy the sequel games. I never did play Asylum though. based on what you are saying i might not enjoy it.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I never did play Asylum though. based on what you are saying i might not enjoy it.
It wasn't my intention to turn you off.
Gameplay, atmosphere and general character writing is good.

It's just the adult stuff that was a major disappointment to me, and that's based on my specific tastes as a person. It differs from person to person.
That and the map is designed to make you lost which can be scene as complex and interesting design by some, or ludicrous confusing design by others.

I don't even know if @sub-par has any intention or time to translate this one. He doesn't really post anywhere.

Anonymous_Pervert

Reputation score
As far as I can tell, he plans to translate Kludge. He has a Discord server and a blog, both of which he seems to use more than ULMF.

Reputation score
Art is so appealing, such strong Disgaea vibes :NOSTALGIA ENGAGED: I shall have to try this series out.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
As far as I can tell, he plans to translate Kludge. He has a Discord server and a blog, both of which he seems to use more than ULMF.
Oh? Well that explains a lot.
Art is so appealing, such strong Disgaea vibes :NOSTALGIA ENGAGED: I shall have to try this series out.
Yeah, that's a good comparison in general art direction I'd say.

The feel for the characters is completely different than Disgaea's illustrator though.
Disgaea's illustrator's characters are only ever goofy and unserious most of the time. They're also always larger than life in how they portray themselves.
Leaf Geo's characters are much more balanced and human.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.

aurinkojakuu

Reputation score
image_2021-08-11_221343.png
I always get stuck playing games from this circle, this one is no exception (at least this time it took 5 hours before I got stuck, most of the time I get stuck way more often). I don't know how to complete the quest in this picture. I've done every other quest except for 2, 5, 6, and 15 (including three that are past this one in the quest log thingy. I did go to the transparent house it talks about (machine translation, not sure it's right) and seemingly did everything there, including getting the ability to invite the mini slime girl and the other girl there, but that doesn't seem to do anything either way beyond counting toward quest 5. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I've looked in all the likely places and I'm very stumped at what I'm supposed to be doing. If I go talk to the quest giver, the machine translation says "The required parts are explained in Luzica. Please collect it as soon as possible." I don't know if that helps, it certainly doesn't for me because I don't know who Luzica could be (I'm only trasnlating when I need to).

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm basing this off of your screenshot since I haven't reached that stage yet but it says to head north from 透明の家 (the 'transparent house') and meet アオエ (Aoe) who wants to show you something interesting that she found in the old harbour.

So I guess keep going up north until you hit an event marker?

Hope this helps.

aurinkojakuu

Reputation score
I'm basing this off of your screenshot since I haven't reached that stage yet but it says to head north from 透明の家 (the 'transparent house') and meet アオエ (Aoe) who wants to show you something interesting that she found in the old harbour.

So I guess keep going up north until you hit an event marker?

Hope this helps.
Thanks for clarifying. Thee issue is that there really isn't a north to go to. From the teleporter, the only thing that's north is a room that dead ends (nothing in there to interact with anymore either). If I could figure out who Aoe is that could be helpful, though

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Thanks for clarifying. Thee issue is that there really isn't a north to go to. From the teleporter, the only thing that's north is a room that dead ends (nothing in there to interact with anymore either). If I could figure out who Aoe is that could be helpful, though
Did you check the old habour itself?

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Aoe is apparently the quest starter npc who was at the 'transparent house' at the time of quest activation, according to your screenshot.

I just came back from work so I'll try to push my story progression and reach where you are, hopefully.

aurinkojakuu

Reputation score
Aoe is apparently the quest starter npc who was at the 'transparent house' at the time of quest activation, according to your screenshot.

I just came back from work so I'll try to push my story progression and reach where you are, hopefully.
I got this mission before I had even been to or known about the transparent house, from that girl with the glasses who sold stuff earlier on in the story. I don't know for sure, but I assume the quest was given at the old harbor.
Did you check the old habour itself?
Yeah, there's nothing there outside of the aforementioned girl. I put in my original post what bing says that she says if you talk to her, but take it with a grain of salt. It's a pretty small area, only three screens and very little actually there. Always possible I could be missing something obvious but I'm totally lost here

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I got this mission before I had even been to or known about the transparent house, from that girl with the glasses who sold stuff earlier on in the story. I don't know for sure, but I assume the quest was given at the old harbor.
I don't know how that is even possible. You go to the Old Harbor through the Transparent House. Aoe is the adventurer/researcher sitting at the table on the ground floor of the transparent house asking for info on the death rain.