What's new

ACT [リリックボックス / Lyricbox ] 性獣の夜とエルフの騎士 (RJ287934)

Jerrian

Reputation score

性獣の夜とエルフの騎士
Sex night of the Beasts and the elven knight

Publisher:
Lyricbox

Links :

RJ-Worknumber: RJ287934

Summary:
The Gameplay is about a tower defence game where you play a female elven knight and have to fight hords of different beasts attacking a village as it is their night of sex. They attack in waves and you need to put your towers on a battlefield to stop them. Towers can be upgraded when you earn money defeating the monsters. You can also use your sword to fight on the battlefield.
When you get caught you get raped and are unable to move for a moment. You losing lives when monsters reach the other side of the field, when you die you can replay the same level. Every level has 10 stages (waves) of monsters attacking. After each defeated wave you can level up your knight and your towers if you like to, and also place new towers on the battlefield.
It ´s a nice little game with hopefully more content in the future, it also has a gallery where you can replay the sex battle sex scenes. At the moment it ´s only about sprite sex scenes and no images. The game is full japanese with menu in english and easy to play, even if you don ´t understand japanese like myself ;-).

Content:
Combat Rape
Game Over Rape
Futa
Monsters
Slimes
Tentacles
vore

Controls:
Mouse only - left click to move on the battlefield and left click to attack monsters, the towers attack automatically. You can only attack with your sword when standing left side towards the monster. Use Mousewheel for zooming in and out.

Version Update History:
First Release May 22, 2020
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
May 24, 2020
Bug fixes
-Fixed the problem that it does not work properly at startup in full screen.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
May 29, 2020
Bug fixes
・ Fixed a bug when upgrading the tower level.
-The attached operation description text has been modified.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Putting your images in spoiler tags because they're gigantic. Also cleaned up your title a little bit.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
So, as far as thing goes, there a few thing you want to keep in mind :

The girls sword only does lot of damage on the 2 first round, after that it quickly become useless (well, every extra is nice, but don't count on it to actually do the work). On the other hand, any enemies hit by the girl sword is frozen and can't move. Meaning once your dps drop, you're mostly on Crowd control duty.
Girl's 3rd improvement (the one on the utmost right of the screen) is the most important : it's a multiplier aplied to every mob you kill increasing your earning. So up it at max avaiable with your fund.

Turret are only placeable on the marked ground arena (girl can't get out either). But they only attack monster ON the arena, not comming forward or leaving after the arena. Be careful (but a shot missing a target CAN hit a further target outside the arena).

Monster won't attack the turret, so don't worry. Plus the turret's arrangement can be modified after each wave. Removing a turret get you a full refund. The more turrets of the same type you but, the more they cost...

(left from right)
First turret (magic) is your basic machine gun turret. Shot bullet toward enemies. Nice at first, but will be useless again any enemy with a defense value. It's real value is that it can hit flying unit (bee / sucubus).

Second turret (ice) does a ground aoe attack that does lot of damage and slow enemies. Lot of crowd control + damage. Must have for slow enemies with defense value. Sadly, it CAN'T hit flying units.

Third turret (fire), is a bit lit ice. It does a ground lava burst. The burst shot from the turret - but it's very localized (although hit damage ratting). It's not targetting flying unit (but I think it can hit a flying unit if a flying unit is at the place it explode on a ground unit).

Fourth turrer (thunder). High damage, slow attack, biggest area of effect. Stun enemies hit, but can't hit many enemies at the same time.

At first, it'll be sword as the main damge, then ice & fire, with magic and sword killing the weak flying unit.

Once you get succubus in game, you'll have to put thunder and magic back to get them.

The game tend to but 4 wave of enemies discovery / tower building then 1 swarm of heavy mob. 4 wave of mixed enemies, and a final of heavy swarm of high defense / flying unit.

The game's nice, but it's missing a real game over screen (you only get a free gallery and money grinding screen in short :p ).

You unlock the gallery one enemie per stage (when you finish it, no need to get screwed).

Getting fucked during a wave is a easy way to get extra money if your turret can do the job alone. It can also stop an enemy unit for a time if you desperately need it (although the turret won't attack it during that time).

Finished the game, so if someone know where the save is stored I could share a full gallery.

ryujaliber

Reputation score
Finished the game, so if someone know where the save is stored I could share a full gallery.
I believe the save file is located in the registry under "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\tennensozai\性獣の夜とエルフの騎士"

easy85

Reputation score
It's worth mentioning that enemies have immunities to certain types of damage so you need to build and upgrade all types of turrets. There are some "troll" stages like early stage with lots of wolves and later stages that spam lots of flying enemies before you get access to the lightning turret (didn't upgrade magic turret? tough luck). It's possible to finish every stage without rebuilding your turrets even once if you balance your upgrades properly. You can delay range upgrades if you build turrets properly but you will need them later on for immune enemies (only one type of damage works).
Don't waste space, build tight. Upgraded magic turrets have very long range (like half of the available space) so leave space in the front for elemental turrets and build magic type in the back (but you still want them to shoot enemies as soon as possible, otherwise flying enemies will overrun you).

You don't have to upgrade sword skills at all - just use it as CC (attacking enemies stops them from moving). But you need to upgrade the MC because some tentacles in the last stage will take 1 damage from everything, except the sword.

Overall, fun little tower defence game - one of the few I didn't find boring and actually finished it.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
I have a heavy enjoyment of tower defense games, and this was actually pretty easy. The worst part after i passed the peak point and didn't need to even try anymore was waiting for all the enemies i didn't want to watch her get fucked by finish dying.

Some of the stages do seem to drag on though, i kept thinking "is there really another wave to have to go through before we move on?"

Mick2000

Reputation score
really enjoying this game very much. i always like strategy game, especially tower defense kind of game.

at early stage you can only afford the 1st turret (magic), around the middle stage that turret won't strong enough to penetrate enemy defense (like that pile of slug) so you ended up depending on the ice or fire turret. but then the game throw that troll stage that full of wolves or bees and now you really need those magic turret than anything, at early level the magic turret deal low damage and fire slow, but when you upgrade it enough it become important role for DPS strategy.
even at the very last stage the huge threat is that succubus, those thing is flying so fire and ice won't hit it, therefore you really invest on thunder and magic turret to wipe them all out

Bryanis

Reputation score
So, since indireclty asked, I tried to bring out my save. 1st time dealing with registry save, so I just "exported" the registry.
Hope it work (and since it's a first, don't come crying if it create some bug since I'm not 100 % what I'm doing).

Attachments

OP
J

Jerrian

Reputation score
I have a heavy enjoyment of tower defense games, and this was actually pretty easy. The worst part after i passed the peak point and didn't need to even try anymore was waiting for all the enemies i didn't want to watch her get fucked by finish dying.
Some of the stages do seem to drag on though, i kept thinking "is there really another wave to have to go through before we move on?"
I really like this game, but I see it ´s weak points too. Imho the battlefield sex scenes missing a loop system, some nice additional CGI pictures would really improve the gallery and game overall. And there are way too less monstertypes imho. I hope Lyricbox will improve this game further. Yet, I didn ´t find any informations if they plan to add more content, I assume the game is pretty much finished as it is, sadly.

zoneitorboneit

Reputation score
So, since indireclty asked, I tried to bring out my save. 1st time dealing with registry save, so I just "exported" the registry.
Hope it work (and since it's a first, don't come crying if it create some bug since I'm not 100 % what I'm doing).
Could you please say where you found it? I didn't find lyricbox under hkey current user/ software

Bryanis

Reputation score
Found it where Ryujabiler said : "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\tennensozai\性獣の夜とエルフの騎士"

Play the game once for the registry key to be created

ZapRabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I really like this game, but I see it ´s weak points too. Imho the battlefield sex scenes missing a loop system, some nice additional CGI pictures would really improve the gallery and game overall. And there are way too less monstertypes imho. I hope Lyricbox will improve this game further. Yet, I didn ´t find any informations if they plan to add more content, I assume the game is pretty much finished as it is, sadly.
Yeah, same opinion. The sprite sex is incredibly well done, the gameplay is kind of addictive and very well balanced; but there is not too much actual hentai. You can't even see the scenes half the time because there are so many units crowding in front of you, and there is no real variety, each enemy only gets 1 animation. It's a better game than it is a work of hentai, that's for sure.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Found it where Ryujabiler said : "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\tennensozai\性獣の夜とエルフの騎士"

Play the game once for the registry key to be created
I'm sorry, but.... where the hell is HKEY_CURRENT_USER located? Is it in my pc's files or the game's folder? I played the game once already, so it should be... wherever the hell it's supposed to be.

Bryanis

Reputation score
I'm sorry, but.... where the hell is HKEY_CURRENT_USER located? Is it in my pc's files or the game's folder? I played the game once already, so it should be... wherever the hell it's supposed to be.
It's in the registry.
Open it with the command "regedit" in th window command bar (or make a search on internet on how to acces window registry).

WinIB

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
can anyone share the latest version of the game? I have problem with the game when I play it with s full screen

OP
J

Jerrian

Reputation score
You´re right, I replaced the Yuri Tag with Futa, maybe it was some kind of wish thinking by myself the succubus won ´t do the futa thing, sorry ;-).

blerghit

Reputation score
The game is very easy after you start getting raped on purpose to get extra MP. (the 3rd upgrade is really effective on this, also later monster variants give more. i think succubus gave me like 400 million from 1 rape so i had hundreds of billions of excess MP after getting all the upgrades and building the stage pretty much full.
Also she getting more and more corrupted each stage (the after stage monologues/conversations) is nice.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Also she getting more and more corrupted each stage (the after stage monologues/conversations) is nice.
well from the start she's a really horny girl, it just escalated from time to time (even when you upgrade her 3rd thing, she just masturbate). she really remind me of Lalatina, minus being massive M and an elf