What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

Cumminmonkey69

Reputation score
Here, just talk to the blue guy in the debug room with the updated Map007.

Also since you're here, I've included an updated version of my mod that accomodates Nellis's mod for anyone that wants to use both (apply Nellis's first).
so where can i find the added debug room

Apathy

Lurker
Reputation score
I extracted the files, pasted the mod files over their respecting files and didn't get the debug room. I then copied the room7 file from the post on the last page and still nothing. What am I doing wrong?

edit: Ah, deleting game.rggs3a sorted the problem I think.

Last edited:

ka123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do not needlessly bump threads.
Please finish the game so I can purchase it!!!

RyutheXIIIth

Reputation score
Hopefully not too bad of a necro, but I've been fooling around in D&P again. And I wanted to know if anyone knows how to freeze the timer in the ship attack sequence, right before the end of the demo. Preferably, can someone add a switch in the ship map that pauses and unpauses the timer?

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hopefully not too bad of a necro, but I've been fooling around in D&P again. And I wanted to know if anyone knows how to freeze the timer in the ship attack sequence, right before the end of the demo. Preferably, can someone add a switch in the ship map that pauses and unpauses the timer?
He unfortunately does not use a purely time-based timer.

The event currently references a script for certain parts and triggers based on a couple variables that increase over time/per action. I'm not quite confident enough navigating the non-EN web of events to mess with that spaghetti.

RyutheXIIIth

Reputation score
He unfortunately does not use a purely time-based timer.

The event currently references a script for certain parts and triggers based on a couple variables that increase over time/per action. I'm not quite confident enough navigating the non-EN web of events to mess with that spaghetti.
Ah, alas. Wish I could actually help with this. And honestly, I could, if I had both time and my own PC; I'd be dedicating myself to studying quite a few engines, including RPGM stuff. I'm a dev by profession, after all.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ah, alas. Wish I could actually help with this. And honestly, I could, if I had both time and my own PC; I'd be dedicating myself to studying quite a few engines, including RPGM stuff. I'm a dev by profession, after all.
You don't need that powerful of a PC to run rpgmaker type of games. u could do just fine with 14 year old pc. Assuming its parts is replaced as it wears out.

Hrakken

Reputation score
Which Version has working pubic/armpit hair growth? Can't find where it works